The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaah right ... I knew they didn't reach target but made no fanfare when they gave it... unlike when they delivered the selection boxes at Christmas lol
Pretty good effort what they raised. But they have plenty of time and reach to make it a regular thing. But we know they had agenda behind this anyway

Reactions: 8
Pretty good effort what they raised. But they have plenty of time and reach to make it a regular thing. But we know they had agenda behind this anyway
I was under the impression that just giving sent the money direct to the charity but it seems that’s not always the case, some accounts do this some do not 🫤 I couldn’t find out how they check donations go to the designated cause ?

Reactions: 6
It is strange, I get that people don't always want to share details of the job but most will say what area they work in.
Prick probably has a bit of this and a bit of that but not much as always out and about. Most go on holiday to have a break from work but they go away to get away from their small lodge and horrible apartment

Wonder if the tax man knows about all the jobs he does
They have been reported to the taxman. If more people do it then the taxman will take a serious look at them.

“We also have multiple jobs and a home to run.” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

As detached from reality as anyone can get. Me and my Mrs work just the one full time job each and can only get out on the weekend.

Multiple jobs! Cunts.
Did you notice the reply about liking a good pyramid scheme?
tlg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Everyone who chooses to show their life on social media and particularly on you tube are opening themselves up to criticism and questions and that’s part and parcel of that choice. So if you want to ‘keep some thing private’ then assume that’s going to be a red flag to some that you are hiding something. (Exceptions being matters of personal safety etc) but if you are opening yourselves to negative comments and hiding them away and believing you are above criticism is not ‘keeping it real’ but answering those comments honestly is. Obviously their will be comments from some that are plain nasty and personal they should be deleted … but those asking clarification of information in videos or correcting wrong information being given out etc should be answered.

Reactions: 15
I wrote Comment on their 2020 Florida vlog prick got on my nerves when he didn’t say please and thankyou to the staff ect ect I wrote manners don’t cost anything why don’t you smile and say thank you as you come across very abrupt as Disney should be a magical place I got blocked from everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They're really promoting the cruise on Insta and you tube. I can't wait to see them in Paris, wonder how long it'll be before we hear "ooh, it's just like the France Pavilion"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They're really promoting the cruise on Insta and you tube. I can't wait to see them in Paris, wonder how long it'll be before we hear "ooh, it's just like the France Pavilion"
But the cruise and Paris must have been ages ago they were only a week away in last nights vlog. Unless they are timing insta with the video releases

Reactions: 7
I remember that, they said they’d leave it open it has never been mentioned again, it probably was spent on one of their trips !! Really hoping they haven’t robbed a charity they need to prove that whatever they raised was donated, if he’ll take a SIM card back to get his 99p back IMO (Nick, which I’m entitled too) he’s capable of robbing a charity !!

Reactions: 10
Where is the Hackett rant thread please? 😀 just had a search but couldn’t find anything.
Why do the despicable three need to exploit their kid to give him a nest egg can't they just do that with their own income they get from their real jobs ? they are child exploiters imo
[/QUOTE]
Jimmy enjoys being in the vlogs, he isn't forced to be in them and at times he chooses not to be. Ultimately they are making memories and sharing their trips. The money they make is put aside which I think is great.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Jimmy enjoys being in the vlogs, he isn't forced to be in them and at times he chooses not to be. Ultimately they are making memories and sharing their trips. The money they make is put aside which I think is great.
You can't consent to something like this when you're a kid, that's why you have parents or guardians to make those sorts of choices for you.

Memories can be made without cameras and without uploading it all for the public to watch on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
On their own Facebook page in response to a question about DAS passes. Ironic or a obvious dig at the twats?
That's definitely aimed at them... its his word of choice. They've never come out and said they do use it cos they fear the backlash

Reactions: 8
Oh Jim, if you've no need for one then why ask? It's like me asking what's the situation of taking baby milk formula through airport security but not having a baby!
Screenshot_20220709_145627.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have we EVER heard Pouty finish a sentence without Prick butting in? And why does Prick insist on wearing that stupid wee rucksack to go into a supermarket? Does it include spare pants in case he shits himself or is it merely an anxiety thing? I'm still convinced he's on the spectrum, he acts exactly like my nephew who is on the highest Autism scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have we EVER heard Pouty finish a sentence without Prick butting in? And why does Prick insist on wearing that stupid wee rucksack to go into a supermarket? Does it include spare pants in case he shits himself or is it merely an anxiety thing? I'm still convinced he's on the spectrum, he acts exactly like my nephew who is on the highest Autism scale.
I noticed this yet he will not wear a backpack at the parks and berates Pouty for wearing one at the park all the time !

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.