The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was going to say the same. If that’s what they are becoming by constant (secret) references then what’s the point in them bothering?
Prick going “AHHH”all the time.
Prick saying “things like that” all the time.
Looks just like Disney.
Tastes just like Disney.
We’re chilling.
Best thing I’ve eaten are definitely swipes back at tattle.
It will be either ramped up or scaled back now we have Steve and sandys info. Wonder what way ur will go? 🤔
You forgot Pricks "Oh My God" with a mouthful of food!

They think they are being clever mentioning these things but they make them look even more dickish than usual!

Get in the bleeping bin Elizabeth.
And go and seek medical help!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we think that they contact the companies they get ‘gifted’ from for a promotional opportunities and if so do the companies do any research or even watch a few of the videos etc from the channel who applies … if I was putting my company in someone else’s hands for promotion I’d be all over them before I allowed it.

Reactions: 10
Do we think that they contact the companies they get ‘gifted’ from for a promotional opportunities and if so do the companies do any research or even watch a few of the videos etc from the channel who applies … if I was putting my company in someone else’s hands for promotion I’d be all over them before I allowed it.
That's what I suspect. They wanted to stay away and sold the lodge connection. That slog was a shambles and didnt show the hotel in good light at all. They should send them an invoice
Was sick watching them stuff their faces on a four course meal with glee and greed for the freebie rather than promoting. I didnt see an Ad reference either when that was clearly their intention.

Christ, how crap was that vlog from the Cock's Lodge? I'd want them to withdraw it if I was the owner.

Greedy twats stuffing their faces on someone else's dollar. We see you.

3 courses plus extra nibbles and sides, supplement on the steak dish, cocktails and 2 types of wine makes a change from a rancid curry in a carrier bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
3 courses plus extra nibbles and sides, supplement on the steak dish, cocktails and 2 types of wine makes a change from a rancid curry in a carrier bag.
I’m guessing all the food and treatments were #adgifted too but how come M&H were included in the promo? They should have paid their way they do not have a social media following that warrants a free mini break including spa treatment and meals and wine ! They have one bed lodges there so that’s what they should have had .. not that I think they deserve any promo deals tbh!

Reactions: 6
And to think they shared a meal at Tiffins, they ought to be ashamed of themselves, the gluttony and greed certainly showed when someone else is paying.

Reactions: 17
But they share when they're paying! Hope appletree take the vlogs down they're dire

Reactions: 12
there thinking let’s all eat like a king as it’s all free expensive food and wine ! It’s free

Reactions: 14
Right at the beginning of the 2nd vlog, there are 2 vehicles parked beside the Cock's lodge with the license plates blurred. Since they never bother to protect anyone's else privacy, I'm thinking they must belong to the Dodger's and Mark.
During their nausea inducing camera work (how can they be so bad at this) walk through of the main building, they show a man entering the Gents and his fumbling at his drawers 🤢 - how many reviewed this and you left it in?
If you want viewers to pause the vlog to scan the menu, you have to hold the menu still long enough and focus. Difficult I know when you can't even focus your eyes.
Nice to see that the Tattlers are getting to you (Hi Nick and Leighvil).

Just curious, in Canada we say it's hailing or we got hail. Do you really say hail stoning in the UK?

Right at the beginning of the 2nd vlog, there are 2 vehicles parked beside the Cock's lodge with the license plates blurred. Since they never bother to protect anyone's else privacy, I'm thinking they must belong to the Dodger's and Mark.
During their nausea inducing camera work (how can they be so bad at this) walk through of the main building, they show a man entering the Gents and his fumbling at his drawers 🤢 - how many reviewed this and you left it in?
If you want viewers to pause the vlog to scan the menu, you have to hold the menu still long enough and focus. Difficult I know when you can't even focus your eyes.
Nice to see that the Tattlers are getting to you (Hi Nick and Leighvil).

Just curious, in Canada we say it's hailing or we got hail. Do you really say hail stoning in the UK?
No we say it’s hailing. Just those cocks who say different 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"It's been like a holiday"

That's because it is you twerps.

There are people who could only dream of having a 2 nite stay like that.

Reactions: 13
Yep, I noticed these two things as well!

Reactions: 7
"It's been like a holiday"

That's because it is you twerps.

There are people who could only dream of having a 2 nite stay like that.
To us it would be a holiday. To them it's just another normal day. They cannot decipher one from the other anymore.

They also never show gratitude for anything. It's almost like they believe they are owed what they get given.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The amount they ordered because someone else was footing the bill, I'm almost embarrassed for them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.