The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All they ever want to do is chill. ‘Oh it’s just so lovely to chill’, ‘we’re going back to the lodge for a little chill’, ‘it’s great to just be able to chill in the sauna’, ‘shall we have a bit of a chill?’ You’d think by the way they go on that they work 24/7 and never stop, not bleeping go from 7 week holiday, to little break, to 3 week holiday, to little break, to next little break, to going on cruise! Between the breaks and holidays you piss about driving around for coffee and cake or duck about doing nothing in particular in the caravan or flat. Basically your whole bleeping lives are one big chill! Boils my piss!
Bloody brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
All they ever want to do is chill. ‘Oh it’s just so lovely to chill’, ‘we’re going back to the lodge for a little chill’, ‘it’s great to just be able to chill in the sauna’, ‘shall we have a bit of a chill?’ You’d think by the way they go on that they work 24/7 and never stop, not bleeping go from 7 week holiday, to little break, to 3 week holiday, to little break, to next little break, to going on cruise! Between the breaks and holidays you piss about driving around for coffee and cake or duck about doing nothing in particular in the caravan or flat. Basically your whole bleeping lives are one big chill! Boils my piss!

I’m guessing the pisshead had too much booze the night before as he was struggling to stay awake. It’s tough doing duck all I guess! His eyes 😂 looks like he’s done 12 rounds with Mike Tyson. Treatment is certainly paying off as is the expensive creams 👍🏻

P.S if Hannah does get her own YouTube channel it’s gonna be riveting viewing. She has the personality of a slug.
Did you see her manky bra hanging out the back of her dress 😱 posh restaurant and she’s wearing sliders with her bra all on show.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
duck me that was not a posh restaurant. It was standard golf club restaurant. They wouldn’t know an actual nice “posh” restaurant if it hit them in the face with a Celebrity Cruise mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Very surprised to see they were allowed to film in the spa, normally phones are not permitted in the spas I’ve been to. Wouldn’t be happy about featuring in the background of their vlogs and they certainly didn’t sell the experience well. I hope the owners do more research into who they use to promote their hotel.

Reactions: 12
What a bleeping tit show that was! If I was the owner I'd be sending them the bill as their review was shite!

Apparently the walk from COX Lodge was 10 mins in the morning, 5 mins after the spa and over 20 mins on way home after eating the food that's just like Disney, Bubba Gumps and Asda!

All the shade on the tattlers about the best meal ever and just like Disney etc.....hilarious guys but the only reason it's mentioned is because you initially said it loads you absolute bellends!

I did used to like Hannah and Mark to start with but her lack of personality and their snide comments about things on here like they are being clever are wearing thin.....not that funny really, makes you look like a dick.....much like dressing up for a 'posh meal' and wearing bleeping sliders!

Highlights were them constantly mentioning breakfast on the way to get their treatments yet only coffee was had, or offered! Prick claijrd to have had a sausage sandwich but I'm not convinced as they showed nothing!

And yes Prick, it is pronounced Juuuu!

• Heart
The mis-pronunciation is ridiculous, I can't decide if they do it on purpose to wind us up or if they really are that dense

"Jus" "Lunsh" "Paneeera"

Prick claijrd to have had a sausage sandwich but I'm not convinced as they showed nothing!
That would be too explicit for YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dear lord, that was painful.
The "chef" couldn't recognize any ingredients, and can't pronounce common sauces and recipes.
Their desperation to become travel vloggers is so obvious.
Were you to drink every time they said "amazing" "literally" "Disney" "Lodge" "chill" or when Nick was nasty to Leigh, you would have alcohol poisoning by minute 12.
They took advantage of the generosity of the mid-level golf club and inn.
Twats.

Reactions: 17
The worse ever explanation of what ‘eco’ means lol

Brut means dry .. not the type of wine you plank!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I love the constant homage to Tattle, constantly saying "is it the best thing you've ever eaten" But ..... they don't read here ... when they keep mentioning stuff from here, you know it's got to them 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure any businesses watching the last 2 vlogs will steer a million miles away from ad gifting these clowns and their personality vacuum "friends"... I honestly felt embarrassed for them. Interesting not ONE comment praising the vlogs on appletrees Facebook page 🤔

Reactions: 11
No one seems to check them out first as many have gifted them items to review. Never see them again

Those watches for example

Reactions: 10
I love the constant homage to Tattle, constantly saying "is it the best thing you've ever eaten" But ..... they don't read here ... when they keep mentioning stuff from here, you know it's got to them 😂 😂 😂
Was going to say the same. If that’s what they are becoming by constant (secret) references then what’s the point in them bothering?
Prick going “AHHH”all the time.
Prick saying “things like that” all the time.
Looks just like Disney.
Tastes just like Disney.
We’re chilling.
Best thing I’ve eaten are definitely swipes back at tattle.
It will be either ramped up or scaled back now we have Steve and sandys info. Wonder what way ur will go? 🤔

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.