The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at the Spa prices the basic day was £40 pp Mud therapy £35pp Massages between £40 -£50 Facials £42 each so nearly £ 500 of treatments.

Anyone know if Ad gifted items have to be declared for tax purposes?

Reactions: 9
Just looking at the Spa prices the basic day was £40 pp Mud therapy £35pp Massages between £40 -£50 Facials £42 each so nearly £ 500 of treatments.

Anyone know if Ad gifted items have to be declared for tax purposes?
Yes it’s payment in kind and the tax man would be very interested.

Reactions: 6
Catching up with last night's vlog and for me one of the biggest turn offs in a guy is leg tattoos and when they wear shorts to show them of 🤮 that's what mark is up to and his legs are like woman's at 5.24 in the vlog

Reactions: 7
Catching up with last night's vlog and for me one of the biggest turn offs in a guy is leg tattoos and when they wear shorts to show them of 🤮 that's what mark is up to and his legs are like woman's at 5.24 in the vlog
It’s looks good on a man who is good looking and Don’t look and dress like uneducated trashy rude boy chav same with Hannah

It’s looks good on a man who is good looking and Don’t look and dress like uneducated trashy rude boy chav same with Hannah hi Hannah hi mark

Reactions: 5
I see the thirsty for fame Bazza’s are on their way across the pond….. what is it with these sheep…. Oh Mrs Bazza you look fab….. no she is a fat 50 something (nothing wrong with that - am!) bland no personality woman anyway. Digress… I wonder if the slog guys are going to respirate and give the ol Bazza’s a bed for a few nights???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see the thirsty for fame Bazza’s are on their way across the pond….. what is it with these sheep…. Oh Mrs Bazza you look fab….. no she is a fat 50 something (nothing wrong with that - am!) bland no personality woman anyway. Digress… I wonder if the slog guys are going to respirate and give the ol Bazza’s a bed for a few nights???
The sheep are the opposite of us. They heap praise on them and we call them out. The difference is we aren't afraid to tell the truth and we aint full of bullshit.

Don't say something just for the sake of it. As you mention we are not all supermodels or chiselled hunks of men on here ourselves but i'm sorry but Mrs Bazza doesn't look fab whichever way you spin it.

The sheep do it for likes from their idols even though they are lying through their teeth.

No Leigh's hair doesn't look fantastic.
No Nick's eye treatment doesn't make him look 20 years younger.
It's all bollocks.

Reactions: 15
Apparently they’re not planning on seeing them!

• Haha
I mean, I know everyone likes to make the best of themselves, however these pair seem to be a bit obsessed. Dieting, hair transplants, eye Botox or whatever. Do they think as TV stars they need to keep up appearances? 🤣🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So its high tide and the wind blows a little bit of water over on to the promenade and Prick says its the roughest he has seen the North Sea. Its not rough as there was no waves and white caps out to sea. If it was really rough they would not be able to be anywhere near the edge.
It's also good to see the blue hoodie had a little bit of a wash all be if it was with sea water.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That meal or every meal shown tonight is like dog food I would feed that to the rats in the sewer

• Haha
I don’t understand how if you know people are coming to visit you don’t have food already in and the meals planned? Having to go buy the ingredients for dinner while everyone is there is nuts plus they both went to the grocery store and left the family at the lodge ? Weird

Reactions: 7
I’m only 7 minutes in and plenty more mentions of work. An hour of paperwork. Phew how do you cope? Then follow it up by mentioning they are just about to do some more work but this is planning their road trip! That is known as holiday planning you pair of cunts. In no other world is planning a holiday classed as work. Nowhere, no time, bleeping never.

What also classes as bleeping work in your ‘separated from reality’ dream world?

Does brushing your teeth class as work? Maybe taking a drive - work? Cooking dinner - work? Shopping - work? Making coffee - work?

I bleeping despise them with every ounce of my being.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who puts a air of undercrackers on the door of the washer? Is that like hanging a sock/tie on the hotel door when you want a threes up?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.