The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
one missed payment and that's back to the showroom
If only it was that easy, I used to run the car section @ a finance co. and it all depends on the equity owned by the customer. Less than a third and 1-2 late payments and we could collect the car. But if they own 50% or more it was very difficult unless we could prove they had no intention of paying. In the late 80's i had the pleasure of taking back a Ferrari 328GTB from a solicitor

Reactions: 7
I bet they are up to their neck in debt keeping up with the creeps but rolling up in a 10 year old focus wouldn't look good so they need to keep up financial appearances

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know what's more sad. The fact that the post only has one like. Or the fact that the like came from them. Any half decent vlogger ywould have shared the post and encouraged their followers to visit the page.
They have had they’re free fun. No need to big it up. Get in/ freeload/ get out . Get that on a fridge magnet tosspots!

Reactions: 7
They only have just over a 100 followers it won't have done their business any good gifting they 2 fraudsters

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand them at all. They don’t like the cold or heat but go to Florida. They go to a water park for a couple of hours have a fat donut and a coffee and sit In the back on their tablets. So why do they travel that far….. waste of time if you ask me.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand them at all. They don’t like the cold or heat but go to Florida. They go to a water park for a couple of hours have a fat donut and a coffee and sit In the back on their tablets. So why do they travel that far….. waste of time if you ask me.
For the KERCHINGA pure & simple!!

Reactions: 11
I think they are most happiest just being in the caravan having no plans slobbing around taking nana naps going for walks , a car run ..I think they were most happiest in the 1st lockdown tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel so frustrated with them now .. all the free tit they get for supposed promotion yet most of their followers probably can’t afford expensive lodge stays or specially food boxes along with other gifted items, particularly in these tough times, they happily accept so many gifts to their PO Box from followers who put thought and money into the gift for it never to be seen again unless it’s booze or food that they’ll consume immediately. As for all the other ‘vloggers’ hanging on their every breath makes me so angry they’re all just in this weird friendship to try and get view and followers from each other’s channels so they all cash in on the money.
I know they’re not the only ones guilty of this behaviour, it’s a huge issue on social media now, everyone is out for their share I guess. 🤷‍♀️ But it’s the blatancy of these two that irks me the most.

Reactions: 13
The dick called Jiko Jy-ko what a knob 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can’t believe someone thought this lot were a good call for a hosted gig

• Haha
  • Heart
So the Bread Pudding was like the one at Bubba Gump but after tasting it he decided it was much better than Disney. I'm pretty sure that UNIVERSAL would be glad to hear that Prick Ha ha ha aww what a FUD!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The dick called Jiko Jy-ko what a knob 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can’t believe someone thought this lot were a good call for a hosted gig
I would think the owners must be MORTIFIED if they've watched tonights vlog... what a bunch of uncouth unsophisticated morons... terrible table manners and a total lack of food knowledge... and the bubba gumps comparison to a fine dining restaurant? what a TERRIBLE advert for the place... plus the constant Disney comparisons, ridiculous

Loved some of Pricks final comments in the holiday lodge , "up since 2.30 with heartburn and couldn't get back to sleep" ... what a great review of the restaurant and the sleep experience ... bet the owner Peter [ANOTHER DISNEY FAN!] is thrilled with that... he invited them so he must watch their vlogs, let's hope he reads here too! #bigmistake

Last edited:
Utter cringe fest! Has to be the most embarrassing slog they’ve done! All pissed in a fine dining restaurant, loud. Stumbling back and comparing the bread and butter pudding to the ones in Asda!!!! I notice they didn’t share as it was free! They should charge them full price. Just awful.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how Prick could dress in a shirt and trousers to eat in this restaurant but refused to when they went for the fancy High Tea.
Funny how they manage to eat a three course meal each when they are not paying for it.
And I think we all knew that all their meals were ex gracia when the manky three day old curry didn't appear from the depths of a carrier bag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All they ever want to do is chill. ‘Oh it’s just so lovely to chill’, ‘we’re going back to the lodge for a little chill’, ‘it’s great to just be able to chill in the sauna’, ‘shall we have a bit of a chill?’ You’d think by the way they go on that they work 24/7 and never stop, not bleeping go from 7 week holiday, to little break, to 3 week holiday, to little break, to next little break, to going on cruise! Between the breaks and holidays you piss about driving around for coffee and cake or duck about doing nothing in particular in the caravan or flat. Basically your whole bleeping lives are one big chill! Boils my piss!

I’m guessing the pisshead had too much booze the night before as he was struggling to stay awake. It’s tough doing duck all I guess! His eyes 😂 looks like he’s done 12 rounds with Mike Tyson. Treatment is certainly paying off as is the expensive creams 👍🏻

P.S if Hannah does get her own YouTube channel it’s gonna be riveting viewing. She has the personality of a slug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.