The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what's more sad. The fact that the post only has one like. Or the fact that the like came from them. Any half decent vlogger would have shared the post and encouraged their followers to visit the page.
Not quite the ambassadors they hoped for.

Reactions: 13
How pathetic are they? They’re pretty much saying ‘pay us and you could be the next Hannah and Mark’.
If I’d end up looking as miserable as they all did in that lodge slog I’d rather keep my money 😂!
Mark has a Porsche 🤔 no wonder they like him 🙄

Reactions: 11
A Porche Cayenne is only a bit more expensive than a regular SUV. Just for Flash Harry types.

Reactions: 8
I don't know what's more sad. The fact that the post only has one like. Or the fact that the like came from them. Any half decent vlogger would have shared the post and encouraged their followers to visit the page.
This us where I commented

Reactions: 4
@NeveragainTLG just checking in you are okay? Just checking in as not seen you on this new thread.

I’ve been so quite recently as a lot going on but keeping up with reading has kept me going! And let alone the last 72 hours on this thread!!

I haven’t watched this weeks vlogs as I’m away as my sister will defiantly be like wtf are you watching 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
@NeveragainTLG just checking in you are okay? Just checking in as not seen you on this new thread.

I’ve been so quite recently as a lot going on but keeping up with reading has kept me going! And let alone the last 72 hours on this thread!!

I haven’t watched this weeks vlogs as I’m away as my sister will defiantly be like wtf are you watching 😂😂😂
Haha yeah we’re fine
Just busy
And glad you lot get to understand that’s it’s not just TLG who have issues, it’s theme park blagger and the hangers on too

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.