The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Mark and Hannah were with them on the cruise, their kids must be mega pissed at them
Did the kids not go with them? It might have been half term. I mean, I'm all for leaving my kids with the grandparents for a weekend (thanks mum)! but they'd be well pissed off if we went on a cruise or similar with friends without them

Reactions: 9
The fact their trip to Disney was took over with the creeps and then their parents duck off again on a cruise for a whole week without them 😯, I think mark and Hannah are ruthless tbh

Reactions: 12
The fact their trip to Disney was took over with the creeps and then their parents duck off again on a cruise for a whole week without them 😯, I think mark and Hannah are ruthless tbh
I think they have an unhealthy obsession with the CCDs... But the kids definitely seem to come 2nd when they're with Prick n Pouty

Reactions: 10
So Mark and Hannah were with them on the cruise, their kids must be mega pissed at them
Probably at risk of school fines the amount of time they take the kids out of school to have jollies with Unles Nick n Leigh, last Sep for DLP then a good week and a bit before Florida

Reactions: 6
Probably at risk of school fines the amount of time they take the kids out of school to have jollies with Unles Nick n Leigh, last Sep for DLP then a good week and a bit before Florida
Why does it make me shiver when you say Uncles Nick and Leigh!!! Role models they are not lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hannah doesn’t care about the kids schooling as long as she with nick and leigh and on camera that all matters ! If they we’re both ways their be swingers

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hannah doesn’t care about the kids schooling as long as she with nick and leigh and on camera that all matters ! If they we’re both ways their be swingers
Exactly, ive heard from other friends he is the active parent not her

Why does it make me shiver when you say Uncles Nick and Leigh!!! Role models they are not lol 😆
Its what they like to think of themselves 😂😂

• Wow
Please don’t shoot me but who are Jade, Hannah and Mark? Are they relatitives or just £17 a month patreons?!

Reactions: 3
Please don’t shoot me but who are Jade, Hannah and Mark? Are they relatitives or just £17 a month patreons?!
They were patrons that then became friends... or should we say useful to them... in so much they moderate the CCDs on line sites for them (cos they're too busy with all their businesses to do it themselves lol) and basically kiss their asses on screen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmmm no up selling, wonder if they already realise or if they know enough people are watching them with this one

5A3AEFD9-481A-4BD3-A281-18746D5E80DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I seem to recall Hannah being mentioned often when they first bought the flat, she became their 'decor advisor' when furnishing it. Her and Leigh were messaging each other frequently about it. God knows why as its no different to the lodge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I seem to recall Hannah being mentioned often when they first bought the flat, she became their 'decor advisor' when furnishing it. Her and Leigh were messaging each other frequently about it. God knows why as its no different to the lodge.
Think the word you’re looking for is vapid.

I do feel sorry for the kids though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmmm no up selling, wonder if they already realise or if they know enough people are watching them with this one

View attachment 1405948
running scared now, he's been reading here and noted the comments on the previous group post that hit out at the MLM element of the 'travel agent' company... now we just need them to start telling people to consult a medical professional before embarking on the batshit diets they keep promoting!

• Haha
running scared now, he's been reading here and noted the comments on the previous group post that hit out at the MLM element of the 'travel agent' company... now we just need them to start telling people to consult a medical professional before embarking on the batshit diets they keep promoting!
There are patreon cults out there responsible for killing people through diet. They call themselves fruitarian and sell to the vulnerable that you can cure any illness by only eating fruit. And for the few that manage that long time they get terrible orthorexia and deficiencies that for the few that dont wake up it sadly leads to death. Some even promote living off water or sunshine alone. And of course none of these people live this life they preach as it is impossible. And they make a fortune out of it.
One guru 'dr' Morse has whole shops and online business but is known to sneak KFC according to people who worked for him. Is why I hate patreon and discord so much. Yes they must bring a lot of good but the way they are used to set up echo chambers and cult like abuse is actually quite terrifying.
Obviously this is a huge extreme compared to prick doing a fasting diet and there only focus and draw isn't food and health but similar morals and principles apply.
If you want a rabbit hole and youtube or general hatred look up dr Morse. People even put their kids on his 'protocol'

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.