The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would there be any reason why I can only see 1 comment on their latest vlog when it says they have 3? Also mark and Hannah have Insta comments limited, how can they have any new engagement on their posts?
Can you see my comment?

Reactions: 4
I called him an obnoxious twit and hoped they lose subscribers and patreons especially after the tripod comment, pouty and prick enjoy cringing you arseholes, that’s on the last you tube they put out
The fact is they think it's funny that's why it was left in. Could easily have been cut out as was before he started talking. Such weird people to put a comment like that out there on the internet for all to see.
Dont their nieces watch this and other kids. Probably means he would happily say something like that in front of them. Hope Leigh's mum and dad are proud of their son in law.

Can you see my comment?
No they've blocked it/not approved it

Reactions: 8
Would there be any reason why I can only see 1 comment on their latest vlog when it says they have 3? Also mark and Hannah have Insta comments limited, how can they have any new engagement on their posts?
That means the creeps have hid two comments

Reactions: 6
Don’t expect anything different from that prick the comment about sticking the tripod just shows how much of a bully he is

So they are getting baldies trousers after the COVID tests so it doesn't matter if they get covid then as long as they get on the ship duck everyone else

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So they are getting baldies trousers after the COVID tests so it doesn't matter if they get covid then as long as they get on the ship duck everyone else
That's been them and a lot of their sheep all along. No concept of not actually wanting to catch or transmit Covid, they just want to 'pass' the test so they can go on holiday. The joy when the test got scrapped was ridiculous. "At least we know we are going now" from all of them, meaning they would fly even if they did have Covid.

Prick I know your a chef but here's a wee tip for you pal. Never never never throw a rice pouch into the microwave without first ripping a wee slot at the top and standing it upright. The steam needs somewhere to go or else IT WILL bleeping EXPLODE.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought this was a family channel ? yet he said he would bend baldy over and ram the camera up his arse or something along they lines

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Sorry to disagree, but it actually doesn't make you sleep. Taking it unprescribed is not recommended
I won't defend them on much but the pearl clutching from people in the UK over taking melatonin is ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
I won't defend them on much but the pearl clutching from people in the UK over taking melatonin is ridiculous.
It's not so much them taking it, who gives a duck, but that their followers are easily influenced and have been buying it themselves on the strength of the twats being users. They could just not mention it on their vlogs.

Reactions: 5
some shots to go with the nastiness, the face drop when pouty annoys him then the vitriol language/behaviour began (another word for you to google Prick):

1657483951635.png
1657483968951.png
1657484000757.png
1657484159733.png

• Wow
Pouty couldn’t tell the difference between Malibu and gin, almost as if he’d lost his sense of smell and taste….🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.