The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think by now, it's already dawning on Prick and Pouty that the whole thing is not what is seems and they haven't been able to utilise it for their road trip like they thought they would.

Someone in their Facebook group directly asked how they could become a travel agent and Prick told them to google it, hardly the hard sell of the MLM that would be expected of them.

I fully expect them to be out of the scheme as soon as they can and we never hear of Prick's career as Thomas Cook again.

Reactions: 15
I think by now, it's already dawning on Prick and Pouty that the whole thing is not what is seems and they haven't been able to utilise it for their road trip like they thought they would.

Someone in their Facebook group directly asked how they could become a travel agent and Prick told them to google it, hardly the hard sell of the MLM that would be expected of them.

I fully expect them to be out of the scheme as soon as they can and we never hear of Prick's career as Thomas Cook again.
I think you hit the nail on the head. The vlogs they were excited about it were weeks ago. They just cant keep anything to themselves when there is a chance to brag. Will soon go quiet on the vlogs

Reactions: 7

Luckily for us lol, we've got about 3 weeks of still hearing about it till we get to the day they read all this on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least Pouty is saying that fasting like Nick for 24 hours is not advised and he is not encouraging anyone to copy him.
But like everything Nick touches he goes all in and fails really fast. Trying hardcore 24 hour fasting when as people have pointed out, even milk in your coffee breaks your fast. He is not sustaining it and it hungry all the time. Proper fasting when done right, you are not as ravenous as he is. But it is the unhealthy nature of crash dieting for the next holiday and then blowing out instead of doing what Pouty is at least trying to do and have a more balanced approach, even when away Leigh picks healthier options (and less alcohol) whereas Nick actually has no self control!

But neither are a picture of health that anyone should be copying anything these 2 washed up has beens at all

Reactions: 8
Again another tell tale sign of the Autism Spectrum is becoming obsessed with something for a few days then dropping it like a hot potato with no explanation. Also I've noticed they both do something which my nephew does. When one is speaking to the camera the other is behind swaying from side to side quickly. You could even see Prick doing it in the intro for their recent Florida vlogs.

With the diets they just go about everything the wrong way. They have a gym on site but decide not to lift a weight even though Leigh mentions protein every 10 seconds. There is a reason why it’s called muscle food. Both just look ill to me especially Leigh

Reactions: 10
At least Pouty is saying that fasting like Nick for 24 hours is not advised and he is not encouraging anyone to copy him.
But like everything Nick touches he goes all in and fails really fast. Trying hardcore 24 hour fasting when as people have pointed out, even milk in your coffee breaks your fast. He is not sustaining it and it hungry all the time. Proper fasting when done right, you are not as ravenous as he is. But it is the unhealthy nature of crash dieting for the next holiday and then blowing out instead of doing what Pouty is at least trying to do and have a more balanced approach, even when away Leigh picks healthier options (and less alcohol) whereas Nick actually has no self control!

But neither are a picture of health that anyone should be copying anything these 2 washed up has beens at all
I agree it is kinda good pouty bothered to utter that one sentance but in reality there could be people bordering on eating disorders on their group who could fall down a nasty rabbit hole quickly by trying fasting. That's why you should consult a doctor before taking on more drastic diets. No matter how well it works as everyone is medically and behaviouraly different and it is dangerous to talk about diet and eating habits as much as they do. They influence and should be careful how they influence a muttering if not encouraging or advised is pointless in reality.
It's especially bad given we will see him bunching ridiculously in the next few weeks . Fast binge repeat

Again another tell tale sign of the Autism Spectrum is becoming obsessed with something for a few days then dropping it like a hot potato with no explanation. Also I've noticed they both do something which my nephew does. When one is speaking to the camera the other is behind swaying from side to side quickly. You could even see Prick doing it in the intro for their recent Florida vlogs.
And it would definitely entitle them to a DAS Pass. I hope I'm wrong because I wouldn't wish it on anyone but it might explain some of their behaviours.

Reactions: 6
The simple way to diet is to move more than you do now and eat less than what you areceating.
Even not changing your diet but burning calories will work

A man should have 2500 so 1200 is starving yourself. I've never seen them weigh anything so how do they know how many calories they are eating? Even the stir frys have ingredients added which increases the calories, all the hot sauce, pesto etc adds up

Reactions: 11
There are patreon cults out there responsible for killing people through diet. They call themselves fruitarian and sell to the vulnerable that you can cure any illness by only eating fruit. And for the few that manage that long time they get terrible orthorexia and deficiencies that for the few that dont wake up it sadly leads to death. Some even promote living off water or sunshine alone. And of course none of these people live this life they preach as it is impossible. And they make a fortune out of it.
One guru 'dr' Morse has whole shops and online business but is known to sneak KFC according to people who worked for him. Is why I hate patreon and discord so much. Yes they must bring a lot of good but the way they are used to set up echo chambers and cult like abuse is actually quite terrifying.
Obviously this is a huge extreme compared to prick doing a fasting diet and there only focus and draw isn't food and health but similar morals and principles apply.
If you want a rabbit hole and youtube or general hatred look up dr Morse. People even put their kids on his 'protocol'
Patreon should be held responsible for these idiots !! 🤬

I think pouty chooses healthy when on camera … he also has a extreme sweet tooth and is eating all the snacks you know this from what people buy them as gifts and when they do a food delivery it’s half ‘healthy’ half full of crisps (chips) chocolate and ice cream we just don’t see him snacking but he 100% does they are both binge eaters and drinkers.

Oh FFS now they’re doing a blog too ! And yes they did just call that ‘work’ 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The simple way to diet is to move more than you do now and eat less than what you areceating.
Even not changing your diet but burning calories will work

A man should have 2500 so 1200 is starving yourself. I've never seen them weigh anything so how do they know how many calories they are eating? Even the stir frys have ingredients added which increases the calories, all the hot sauce, pesto etc adds up
They are obsessed with calorie counting. I’d say the majority of their calories are from alcohol and most of what they eat is low calorie/high sugar. These muscle foods may have high protein but high everything else hence why they aren’t losing the belly!

Does anyone think Leigh has lost a bit of weight and gained a few hairs and just loves himself a 100 times more. He loves vlogging because the camera is used as a mirror. The new camera filters have boosted his confidence too!

Reactions: 6
Hi Micheal, WHOEVER MICHAEL IS!! How fookin rude!!! And Louise Vill .. K Y 😂😂😂😂😂😂

So uneducated the pair of um!!

Reactions: 7
Prick is getting more and more obnoxious... he looks spiteful and he sounds even more spiteful... the man is one HUGE ball of ego. He thinks he is something extra special, but he really isn't! The ram the tripod comment summed him up completely. He is swearing more and more too, bloody this and that. Melatonin does not make you sleep!!! The man is a dangerous fool.

Reactions: 12
I can’t take any more of their bullshit, I just told prick what I really thing of him, total arsewipe

Reactions: 9
I called him an obnoxious twit and hoped they lose subscribers and patreons especially after the tripod comment, pouty and prick enjoy cringing you arseholes, that’s on the last you tube they put out

Would there be any reason why I can only see 1 comment on their latest vlog when it says they have 3? Also mark and Hannah have Insta comments limited, how can they have any new engagement on their posts?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.