The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people are so silly and can get to into debt

Please don’t give them any ideas
She paid her credit card off with her credit card... hmmm Nick you're no Martin Lewis you're encouraging the gullible to get into debt hope you're proud but alas we all know you don't care

Reactions: 14
Does Hannah and Mark actually work or they trying to be like prick and pouty from Hannah and mark insta stories it looks like they meeting prick and pouty
He fits aerials and she works in a care home or they did

Reactions: 4
Mark prob got all the 3 or 4 covid grants for his business little dish fitter struggling in covid that’s where the money comes from

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220706_131941_com.instagram.android.jpg

So this is new to them is it, funny I've had it for past few years ffs.
On tonight's slog how many times will the following be mentioned
Protein
Fasting
Packing
DLP
"work"
Frig
Lodge guys n whatever they put in the air fryer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t it be great to live in prick and pouty land. All the comments on YouTube are so lovely and no negativity at all and everybody loves them . They actually make you want to throw up! But they never sugarcoat anything do they? 🤔

Reactions: 11
I just saw a pic on their Insta, and Mark looks thoroughly bored. I think Hannah just drags him along. I’m sure he has other ‘friends’ he would prefer to spend time with. I think Hannah is the wannabe in the relationship.

Reactions: 12
I just saw a pic on their Insta, and Mark looks thoroughly bored. I think Hannah just drags him along. I’m sure he has other ‘friends’ he would prefer to spend time with. I think Hannah is the wannabe in the relationship.
he seemed happy in Florida when he went to the football with Chris without TLG as they don't like sports !

View attachment 1396332

So this is new to them is it, funny I've had it for past few years ffs.
On tonight's slog how many times will the following be mentioned
Protein
Fasting
Packing
DLP
"work"
Frig
Lodge guys n whatever they put in the air fryer
hahah next thing they'll 'discover' the Starbucks app and the Mcdonalds app that offer rewards too ... FFS so late to the party!!

Someone tag muscle foods lol

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220706-175026.png

Drinks too much?
Belittles people?
Scams people?
Treats family members like tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
we used a UK disabled badge which Disney had no problem accepting when it came to parking but that was 7 years ago!
We used my blue badge 8 weeks ago no issues at all parking in designated bays

Reactions: 7
What a load of bull tit why didn’t they stay in hotels while in Orlando if they can get it a good price ! Like us working class people can’t afford so the offers only available to him as he casts him self as posh duck off !

Reactions: 8
Didn’t they say in the LA announcement slog that pricks mum was a nervous flyer and now that they are leaving her in economy alone she’s not a nervous flyer anymore 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.