The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Nick can tell you the calories in everything is signs of an eating disorder. And they obviously don't trust themselves to have certain foods in the house hence the need to pop out nearly every day to buy something else.

Reactions: 11
That chicken he cooked looked raw and why put oil on the top of the chicken those liners have had so much use than bin them and buy decent cooking trays maybe you interior designer Hannah can get you some ?

Reactions: 7
God almighty, they're a month out. On yesterday's vlog Leigh said he's just put up a Airbus review on the lodge guys extra channel. I went to have a look, it was posted on June 13th!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That chicken he cooked looked raw and why put oil on the top of the chicken those liners have had so much use than bin them and buy decent cooking trays maybe you interior designer Hannah can get you some ?
The one he did in the oven the other day? Yep, looked rank! Also that liner looked really dirty before he even put the food on it 🤢

The fact that Nick can tell you the calories in everything is signs of an eating disorder. And they obviously don't trust themselves to have certain foods in the house hence the need to pop out nearly every day to buy something else.
'Look at this 500 calorie meal' we are preparing then ten minutes later we are going for a mcflurry which is about 200 calories. Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'Look at this 500 calorie meal' we are preparing then ten minutes later we are going for a mcflurry which is about 200 calories. Make it make sense
I think the nearest McDonald’s to the caravan is about 10 miles away!!! So 20 mile round trip to buy £2 ice creams 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What confused me was the carrier bag full of treats for the hot tub. I would have thought that eating in the water would be banned. Imagine the poor bugger who got in after him.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
A Caravan Codependents Cheat Sheet:

"We're isolating" - leave the house multiple times for frivolous reasons.
"Fasting" - eat/drink sugars.
"Work" - constantly scroll socials to control narrative.
"Friends" - people who benefit us at the moment.
"IBS" - booze shits.
"Every Day Is Best" - do the same boring tit daily.
"Be kind" - to us, be we'll verbally abuse you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think you are allowed to eat in public hotubs that aren't your own but I bet the staff are to scared to tell them off they will have been warned incase they take their caravan to a different site

• Haha
They are far too busy to wait in the drive thru. Got ot rush home for 6 to sit and block comments and people :ROFLMAO:
Drive thru is quicker cos staff think duck that I'm not going outside for two mcflurries they can wait...I have mates that work there 🤣🤣🤣infact no let them sit like dicks

• Haha
Don't forget they were MINI Mcflurries, as they reminded us several times. God forbid they had a normal sized one for a few extra calories. Why are they so desperate for people to think they eat healthily when no one gives a duck?

Reactions: 15
Don't forget they were MINI Mcflurries, as they reminded us several times. God forbid they had a normal sized one for a few extra calories. Why are they so desperate for people to think they eat healthily when no one gives a duck?
The minis once are cheaper 😂😂

• Haha
The minis once are cheaper 😂😂
I'm surprised they didn't share one and ask the staff for an extra tub and spoon. Their next Amazon purchase will be a wee set of weighing scales to keep in the glove box because God forbid that Pouty gets an extra gram of food.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They surely ask restaurants to film inside but they do them no favors. They can’t even hold the camera focused on the menu for 10 seconds Unless the camera was attached to his go pro head strap at this point

Reactions: 8
Will give you an insight into my OCD life. I'm working from the office this afternoon and In order to leave the house and function I have to go round and take photos of my appliances and switches etc because it has got to the level that my checks are no longer enough. Luckily this suggestion of my husband is actually really helping as I can go into my phone and look when the intrusive thoughts start up when I leave the house. No way in hell could I live with prick rush rush rushing me out the house all the time. I would go mad with the worry of thinking I've missed something getting rushed like that.
I know how you feel ❤ I'm late pretty much everyday to work because I have to go and check, double check and take photos of switches etc. It's exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.