Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Prick I know your a chef but here's a wee tip for you pal. Never never never throw a rice pouch into the microwave without first ripping a wee slot at the top and standing it upright. The steam needs somewhere to go or else IT WILL FUCKING EXPLODE.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
The minis once are cheaper 😂😂
I'm surprised they didn't share one and ask the staff for an extra tub and spoon. Their next Amazon purchase will be a wee set of weighing scales to keep in the glove box because God forbid that Pouty gets an extra gram of food.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

hels52

VIP Member
I think that jade thinks it funny what they call her she has the same nasty humour as them so it doesn’t bother her !
To say they struggle with mental health and then they call her a fat pig. Really mental health issues I think not. Fucking idiots don’t even know what it means let alone struggle with it

LoujD

Well I gave in a watched the vlog, what a pair pretentious of idiots they are! Who in there right mind would book anything through them given the mess they’ve made of taking Nick’s mum to LA, for goodness sake just pay for her to sit with you. I found it heartbreaking to listen to Nick saying she wouldn’t be allowed in premium if one of them swapped for a while but that Leigh could go sit in economy with her, who on earth does he think he is. He’s a whole new level of cockiness and will never tell anyone the actual amount he’s paying for these hotels unlike their so called friends Ade and Lisa who are honest and open in what they spend. So they’re doing a cruise and trip into France presumably Epernay for champagne tasting and Spain?? How will they have time to run a travel agents, edit vlogs and all their others business’ which they now claim to have??

• Haha

LoujD

3 courses plus extra nibbles and sides, supplement on the steak dish, cocktails and 2 types of wine makes a change from a rancid curry in a carrier bag.
And to think they shared a meal at Tiffins, they ought to be ashamed of themselves, the gluttony and greed certainly showed when someone else is paying.

Bearbertie

More tea on the scammers please 😃😃😃😃
Here's a summary reposted:
I bumped into them on a cruise last week (Anthem of the Seas - France, Spain). They were on the 15th floor stairwell landing when I politely said hi Nick, Lee - the Lodge Guys I watch your videos. They just ignored me, seemed to scuttle off rather than wishing to acknowledge viewers...

Saw them a few days later boarding the train to Paris when the cruise visited le Havre but didn't bother wasting my breath again.

• Wow

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Nick and Leigh

Fun and uplifting vlogs? That's a joke, right? You wouldn't know the meaning of a hard day's work if it hit you in the face.

You are liars, scammers and clowns 🤡 Anyone that worships you or praises you needs to get their head tested.

• Heart

fookTat

Prick acting like he’s completed MI5 secret agent training to book a hotel, fuck off. You can tell he was the kid the other kids thought was weird and he’s carried it into adulthood. Grow up you fucking man child no one is impressed with your bullshit you are embarrassing

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
Um, I go to McDonald's for a cup of tea. They use very hot water (as opposed to Starbucks or Costa, for example) and they make a good brew. It's also cheap and you can get some nuggets as a side should you wish

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
These two losers find a lot of 'deals' that were 'priced incorrectly' don't they 🙄

• Haha

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Funny how Prick could dress in a shirt and trousers to eat in this restaurant but refused to when they went for the fancy High Tea.
Funny how they manage to eat a three course meal each when they are not paying for it.
And I think we all knew that all their meals were ex gracia when the manky three day old curry didn't appear from the depths of a carrier bag.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
You couldn't possibly leave a car unlocked..surly the insurance would be invalid..irgh these two idiots piss me off

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
He’s either building his own ✈ 1st one in his fleet Prickolas Airways, or it’s his Travel Agent desk!!

• Haha

Swamber

Dear lord, that was painful.
The "chef" couldn't recognize any ingredients, and can't pronounce common sauces and recipes.
Their desperation to become travel vloggers is so obvious.
Were you to drink every time they said "amazing" "literally" "Disney" "Lodge" "chill" or when Nick was nasty to Leigh, you would have alcohol poisoning by minute 12.
They took advantage of the generosity of the mid-level golf club and inn.
Twats.

fookTat

They said they keep their “work” private but have just declared that they are now travel agents on a slog, why? because this is only going one way, they intend to get the sheep to book with them or they will try to recruit them in the pyramid. They are really over stepping the mark if this turns out to be the case. Absolute scum bags

• Heart
One day we will see them make the family a nice sunday roast rather than the latest concoction fad they are eating at the minute. I get that you like something and so make it a couple times in quick succession, but to eat it 3 nights in a row or more is just weird. Also find it so bad that they had to run out to the shops for ingredients when they were over and that BOTH had to go, why was that necessary?! Was Nick worried if he went off to the shops alone that Leigh's family would pack up his belongings and take him away?!

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Oh prick - you don’t have multiple fucking businesses and how fucking patronising calling people joe bloggs … fuck off

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Tells you all you need to know lol

Pretty sure this is what he's signed up to... 14hrs online training and you pay them 40 quid a month for "access" to their systems which are basically 40 dollars a night hotels pretending to be 200 dollar a night hotels they're selling you for 40 dollars a night lol it is kind of poetic though seeing a scammer being scammed lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16