The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you so defensive?

Not the first time you have implied someone else might be a lodger too.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Defensive as we didn’t need to come on here and tell you everything, but felt that the way we were treated justified it, I think we have proved we are who we say we are, and yep as for some commenters on here I am sure some are lodgers as somethings that have been said could only come from lodgers or patrons from lockdown1

Today vlog was so boring !
Can I ask, why do you lot watch them if they are soo boring, every watch creates kerchings

Reactions: 9
Hahahaha ....contemporary bar...looks like a student dive you mingers!
You can feel the culture says prick....he wouldn't know culture if it smacked him in the face...which I would love to do !
Lying about the costs is stuff and wringing people out of money. Heading to the bar again... oh prick drinking again bloody rough looking alcoholic these days.....
Newport Bay Hotel? No this is real!

Reactions: 8
In all fairness I have seen a 14 night transatlantic cruise on the anthem of the seas for £890 inside and £1100 balcony (October) so I’m not overly surprised with their costings.

What I don’t like however is how they always have to one up everything, ooh they got a bargain because there was a price error that was honoured…no, that is the price of the cruise 🙄

Reactions: 8
Defensive as we didn’t need to come on here and tell you everything, but felt that the way we were treated justified it, I think we have proved we are who we say we are, and yep as for some commenters on here I am sure some are lodgers as somethings that have been said could only come from lodgers or patrons from lockdown1

On fairness, you haven't told us everything...and, most of us could come on and say we are a patron or friend or ex friend if we watch enough vlogs.

Can I ask, why do you lot watch them if they are soo boring, every watch creates kerchings
Why did you become a patron?

BTW....just to add to this discussion, I don't believe you are legit!

Reactions: 6
The fact that Pouty has to constantly refer to his coffee as a "Flat White" really bugs the tit out of me. It's a bleeping coffee, you're not in America now pal.

Reactions: 7
I have never been a patron no way would I pay 1p but why would it matter anyway if ex patrons were in here ? they are welcome

Ex patrons that have woke up I mean

Reactions: 10
Again on bleeping holiday. Wonder how often their patrons get away? I'm willing to bet a lot less often than the Lodge Twats. Wake up, people!

Reactions: 10
@NeveragainTLG Thanks for your honesty and insight. I appreciate your discretion re: family members.
You didn't need to expose yourselves here, and I take you at your word.
I'm sorry that they didn't take care of the MR2, and give it the protection and repair it deserves. You put a tonne of effort into the restoration, and Nick couldn't even keep the damn thing dry. It must be infuriating to know the damp won't come out until they tear out the carpet and that the floor needs to be bleached and dried. You did great work, and it was unappreciated.
Cheers to you both, Sandy and Steve.

Reactions: 21
Again on bleeping holiday. Wonder how often their patrons get away? I'm willing to bet a lot less often than the Lodge Twats. Wake up, people!
The ironic thing was the patreon thing “literally” pops up when they are showing their bags for the cruise. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry that some are feeling the need to turn on each other in here today, why the interrogation? They answered question you all asked yet still some are feeling the need to try and trip them up… as stated there may be one if not more of the existing sheeple lurking on here keeping quiet and we wouldn’t know. Let’s just concentrate on the task at hand watching them fall from their lofty perch.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why did you become a patron?

BTW....just to add to this discussion, I don't believe you are legit!
We were looking to go to WDW, which is how OH came to see the vlogs, they seemed nice and tbh we had a fair bit of spare cash over lockdown as we were protected industries so thought f it it brings some fun and lightheartedness to evening, some of the patron events were hilarious (especially father Nicky w (we were all shitfaced)) karaoke evenings were fun too, sang with Greer a few times (excellent singer), so it proved it’s point, Sandy went to a meet when they said good by to Pretty Woman (747) which she enjoyed, so for £20 a month we felt it was worth our while, what discouraged us was the backstabbing going on, Charlotte was total control freak who clearly has major issues and when I pointed them out verbally I was told “it’s our business we do things our way” so to me that’s a massive red flag.
So I stopped the DD as I had a massive hint of the lengths they would go to protect people, you saw patrons come on and get bigged up and then two months later they were being bullied by the likes of Charlotte and other prima donnas, one lass got so bullied (a nurse) over the reason why we were wearing masks during lockdown she left and deleted all comms, she was openly ridiculed by the witch fest (and Nick) openly on discord and live streams.
I created a couple of avengers quizzes on quizziz which were a laugh but then once lockdown 1 ended it was clear that the desperation started.
We wizzed over to Germany for a break and took something with us that started its trip around Germany, if you know ask me where if first got dropped and I will pin a picture of the actual place.

Y
@NeveragainTLG Thanks for your honesty and insight. I appreciate your discretion re: family members.
You didn't need to expose yourselves here, and I take you at your word.
I'm sorry that they didn't take care of the MR2, and give it the protection and repair it deserves. You put a tonne of effort into the restoration, and Nick couldn't even keep the damn thing dry. It must be infuriating to know the damp won't come out until they tear out the carpet and that the floor needs to be bleached and dried. You did great work, and it was unappreciated.
Cheers to you both, Sandy and Steve.
Yes I spent thousands on the car, it had a newer upgraded engine put in (by me) and all the wheels changed to 17” and powder coated gold (yes some liked it some don’t) had expensive tyres, all bushes done, new roof, stereo, upgraded celica 2zz seats, full special exhaust system, (not available anywhere) and lots of other things.
Does it annoy me, did at the start, even went back and cleaned it when we went to the lodge for tea, but now? Nope I got the going rate for a car of that calibre.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.