The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were looking to go to WDW, which is how OH came to see the vlogs, they seemed nice and tbh we had a fair bit of spare cash over lockdown as we were protected industries so thought f it it brings some fun and lightheartedness to evening, some of the patron events were hilarious (especially father Nicky w (we were all shitfaced)) karaoke evenings were fun too, sang with Greer a few times (excellent singer), so it proved it’s point, Sandy went to a meet when they said good by to Pretty Woman (747) which she enjoyed, so for £20 a month we felt it was worth our while, what discouraged us was the backstabbing going on, Charlotte was total control freak who clearly has major issues and when I pointed them out verbally I was told “it’s our business we do things our way” so to me that’s a massive red flag.
So I stopped the DD as I had a massive hint of the lengths they would go to protect people, you saw patrons come on and get bigged up and then two months later they were being bullied by the likes of Charlotte and other prima donnas, one lass got so bullied (a nurse) over the reason why we were wearing masks during lockdown she left and deleted all comms, she was openly ridiculed by the witch fest (and Nick) openly on discord and live streams.
I created a couple of avengers quizzes on quizziz which were a laugh but then once lockdown 1 ended it was clear that the desperation started.
We wizzed over to Germany for a break and took something with us that started its trip around Germany, if you know ask me where if first got dropped and I will pin a picture of the actual place.

Y
Yes I spent thousands on the car, it had a newer upgraded engine put in (by me) and all the wheels changed to 17” and powder coated gold (yes some liked it some don’t) had expensive tyres, all bushes done, new roof, stereo, upgraded celica 2zz seats, full special exhaust system, (not available anywhere) and lots of other things.
Does it annoy me, did at the start, even went back and cleaned it when we went to the lodge for tea, but now? Nope I got the going rate for a car of that calibre.
I was wondering about the Geocache that they were so certain would find it’s way to Florida. It’s probably exactly where you left it. They soon became bored with Geocaching didn’t they.

Reactions: 11
Stupid Nick Thing That Irrationally Annoys Me No. 372: using that same small chopping knife for absolutely everything, especially on a glass chopping board. Get some proper knives tight arse

Reactions: 18
Steve&Sandy, what do you mean when you say that the desperation started after lockdown 1? Who was desperate, and what were they desperate about?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So shortsighted, it's obvious that when life went back to normal, people would want to prioritise actual family and friends instead of subsidising the lives of others?

Reactions: 10
@NeveragainTLG - I was a patreon a while ago, I understand, discord wasn’t great unless you were in the clique, they have all these different chat streams and I’m sure there were ones locked down to the favoured ones. Glad you’ve seen the light and moved away from that sphere it is a toxic place. The way they used to call Jade a pig for her eating habits and she does their bidding like a little guard dog is awful. She should get some respect for herself. Hannah and Mark are just blergh and wallpaper really. Queen Charlotte ruled the roost for a long time, I wondered if, Jade saw in an in when Charlotte had some family issues. However Jade was useful as she had a channel to reach more viewers.

Patreon is just another stream of income for Prick & Pouty as is the YouTube ad stream. But they don’t treat those streams well enough to actually be serious about this being their “day jobs” if they were, they wouldn’t block comment that are genuine questions or throw people out of groups. I personally think deep down they know it’s not going to last, There Florida trips are same same, I looks at comment engagements on their last travel day vs the Misters travel day upload last weekend and with a smaller channel audience, the Misters have 15k views (7.9k subs), 483 comments - TLG got 42k views (28.8k subs) 193 comments- The Misters engagement is very high when compared to TLG. I just find it interesting as both Misters work full time, but they keep their group small, so they can engage. It’s a pity Jade is in that group.

Reactions: 13
I was wondering about the Geocache that they were so certain would find it’s way to Florida. It’s probably exactly where you left it. They soon became bored with Geocaching didn’t they.
Desperate to keep kerchingers and then start with the expansion of gifts
Nope it moved a little but really didn’t move much, we dropped it in a completely weird cache place in Monchengladbach, it then moved to Berlin and stayed in Germany.
We did a geocache competition one day, again it was a good laugh and eased the monotony of lockdown.

Reactions: 9
Next it’s going to be we are selling James !!
Yes I believe (Jessica, it’s proper name) will be sold, not my car anymore they can do with it what they like.

@NeveragainTLG - I was a patreon a while ago, I understand, discord wasn’t great unless you were in the clique, they have all these different chat streams and I’m sure there were ones locked down to the favoured ones. Glad you’ve seen the light and moved away from that sphere it is a toxic place. The way they used to call Jade a pig for her eating habits and she does their bidding like a little guard dog is awful. She should get some respect for herself. Hannah and Mark are just blergh and wallpaper really. Queen Charlotte ruled the roost for a long time, I wondered if, Jade saw in an in when Charlotte had some family issues. However Jade was useful as she had a channel to reach more viewers.

Patreon is just another stream of income for Prick & Pouty as is the YouTube ad stream. But they don’t treat those streams well enough to actually be serious about this being their “day jobs” if they were, they wouldn’t block comment that are genuine questions or throw people out of groups. I personally think deep down they know it’s not going to last, There Florida trips are same same, I looks at comment engagements on their last travel day vs the Misters travel day upload last weekend and with a smaller channel audience, the Misters have 15k views (7.9k subs), 483 comments - TLG got 42k views (28.8k subs) 193 comments- The Misters engagement is very high when compared to TLG. I just find it interesting as both Misters work full time, but they keep their group small, so they can engage. It’s a pity Jade is in that group.
Bang on the point, yes the different streams were selectable depending on how you interacted in other groups, the adult chat tbh was a laugh, anything went and often did, typical adults, sex and drink stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Once again piece to camera at end of vlog and pouty gets it wrong and prick has to correct you again.
You took a backward step and look like you were practicing for the national gurning championships.
gurn-gurning.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I despair. They're staying in a nice hotel and Prick rocks up in his manky hoodie carrying a plastic bag which is probably full of booze. Plus that Marvel t shirt must be welded to him, worn 2 days in a row at the lodge, to travel down to Cambridge and then go out for a bike ride. Disgusting. Also calling it a canal, it's the River Cam you clueless idiot.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.