The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband browns our omelette in the grill...I always thought it was odd...I'm not gonna complain as he would make me do it.

Reactions: 5
I saw a cpl of comments, one about using tin foil and the other about they left the windows open and someone said in the hope of it being pinched

Reactions: 5
The writing on the T shirt looks lopsided too

Don't watch them any more, but from all your comments they seem to be getting even more vile

Reactions: 4
If they think the RV rental and the pitch fees and petrol are going to make for a cheap holiday, they have another thing coming.
I reckon it will be at least 2k to hire the van for a fortnight
I did a quick search looking at motorhomes for hire in Yorkshire and the prices average between £2200 to £2400 for 14 days in a 6 berth. I did find one for £1800 but that was a one off. They would probably at todays prices use over £500 in fuel going by the amount of driving they do in a day....

Reactions: 9
I was shocked at the prices and refused to pay that amount and booked up for Benidorm instead for less

Reactions: 6
The neck on that is out of shape already, cheap tat
And he's paid £20.99 for it. It looks better quality on the merch shop or I can't find the exact one.
They charge that amount but stock up on tee shirts for themselves from 5 Below. Well, Prick does and Pouty’s not allowed.

Reactions: 8
2 trips to DisneyWorld already and DLP within the first 6 months if the year but going abroad is too expensive when it's their own family.

But when it's with people who pay their wages. Let's hop on that plane for 10 hours shall we?

Reactions: 10
Don't you mean "So many FLAVOURS"?

Reactions: 9

I posted this photo a while ago and so I reckon they'll drive over to DLP with the girls to meet up with this lot again (where H&M will start their new vlogging 'career'). Also makes sense with Pouty whipping the UK sticker from shot!

Butttt, we shall see!

Reactions: 11
Catching up on yesterday's vlog - those poor kids, first they're asked where they'd like to go on holiday, of course they say Disney "no no it's not Disney", then Prick says "you can't take toys, you have to pack light". Twats.

Reactions: 6
Catching up on yesterday's vlog - those poor kids, first they're asked where they'd like to go on holiday, of course they say Disney "no no it's not Disney", then Prick says "you can't take toys, you have to pack light". Twats.
Classic from the caravan crew! Do what we want kids cos it Makes us money. Oh and quick hide the gb car sticker cos we’re off on actual trip to Disney after we’ve dropped you off. Guarantee it!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.