The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't envy them they spend every day together never apart it's not normal at that age they aren't pensioners they must drive each other up the wall , Nick won't allow baldy to get a puppy a thing to have as their own and love unconditionally ..their life's are just hollow imo

All these people they are with will go home and go back to work, they won't go back to a caravan and be glued to each other like creeps and spend every day is bicker .. as I said before it's not normal the way they live

# 22. Every day is bicker

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yeah maybe it's more I pity them too, but feel envy cos i'd love to come back from holiday and do as I please every day without having the stress that a job entails. Plus be able to book to go away somewhere as soon as I get back from wherever i've been.

Just under 3 months until we go back luckily. 3 months of hard graft until then though. No other days away prior to that. No days off.
Same here ! Going the 5th May for 2 weeks after 14 months of working hard and saving unlike these couple of scrounges who scrounge free accommodation and then come back and have their toasted current tea cakes everyday and then complain of being tired !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't envy them they spend every day together never apart it's not normal at that age they aren't pensioners they must drive each other up the wall , Nick won't allow baldy to get a puppy a thing to have as their own and love unconditionally ..their life's are just hollow imo

All these people they are with will go home and go back to work, they won't go back to a caravan and be glued to each other like creeps and spend every day is bicker .. as I said before it's not normal the way they live
Yeah I definitely feel that life isn't all rosy between them. Neither know any different. The being together constantly is strange. It's like they don't trust each other to do anything individually. Massive security issues. I've been with my Mrs 17 years and we have loads of activities we do seperately so we are not in each others pockets constantly. It's not healthy being with the same person 24/7.

Reactions: 6
Never once have we seen baldy go shopping on his own he obviously isn't allowed to spend without the alky with him , they don't hang out with friends ect separately ..I have honestly never seen a more unhealthy relationship in my life, deep down I think they are both very unhappy

Reactions: 8
How can 2 grown men who are late 40's/nearly 50 have no friends that haven't at one stage paid for the "friendship"? No friends at all made more than 5 years ago and no independence from each other in 20 years? That's the biggest red flag of all.

#22 Envy them? Don't make me laugh. These beggy scammers make me want to barffff.

Reactions: 10
Judging by their Instagram the first picture they posted was on 30th March (at Magic Kingdom). If they really are there for 3 weeks they would be flying home today. We will see.

Watching their latest slog one of the comments of the day was something along the lines of 'how are you always so happy after coming back from Orlando?' I mean what a stupid bleeping question! Its because they go there for 7 (yes bleeping SEVEN) weeks, then go back home knowing they dont go back to any sort of reality like the rest of us do i.e 10 hour days at work 5 days a week, they can just swan around doing whatever the hell they like with no responsibility. Their 'JOBS' involve ironing, hoovering the car, stabilising the washine machine, packing and unpacking suitcases etc. None of them are jobs and things you do when you've got no purpose in life. And then they know they are going again 4 weeks after they've just come back for another 3 weeks. Why do you think they are never sad at coming home from holiday? Their whole poxy life is a holiday. Days out EVERY DAY, AirBnB stays, then back to the States. As much as I hate them I do also kind of envy them.
I envy the not working bit but a what cost? Mainly fleecing off others,staying for free, sharing salads, and every day is same. No way to live in my opinion. They’ve obviously got no morals or conciense.

Watched a Vlog last night from 2 years ago of them in Brighton, the usual misinformation and complaining but interesting they called out new patreons and one was Vera, the way they talk about her now I thought she was a long time friend ?

Part of the Dolphin vlog was filmed on Tuesday 22nd March. They had earlier said in that vlog that their friends with the passport problem were going the following Sunday "two days before us." So that means the twats went on Tuesday 29th March which was three weeks yesterday. View attachment 1207365
They deliberately want to confuse the timeline so the sheep don't realise just how much time they have away... I reckon they've gone for month not 3 weeks

Never heard of a tracey
She's the larger lady who spat her mussels out on the cruise into a napkin and left it on the table for the cruise staff ... filthy #%^$#

• Sick
I still cannot believe people give these dickheads money to swan about on holiday, either in the US or the UK, for 12 months of the year. Most of them get nothing out of it, they don’t get to be special cruise liner friends with them like Vera or similar. People are weird.

I still cannot believe people give these dickheads money to swan about on holiday, either in the US or the UK, for 12 months of the year. Most of them get nothing out of it, they don’t get to be special cruise liner friends with them like Vera or similar. People are weird.
What grinds my gears too is people taking photos with them like they're celebrities! I do not consider anyone who has a you tube channel as famous they're usually there to share information etc. and I have certainly never paid to support any on patreon or other begging sites. Even the 'special' friends are only in favour if they have a lifestyle to offer them for free, a place to stay or paying for meals drinks etc. I totally think some of these special friends are still paying monthly dues too.
I have met a few famous people in my time and not once asked for a photo with them I just enjoyed the encounter and chatted a while and then moved on.. my impression is most really want to be left alone to enjoy their day and be treated as regular folk!

• Sick
What grinds my gears too is people taking photos with them like they're celebrities! I do not consider anyone who has a you tube channel as famous they're usually there to share information etc. and I have certainly never paid to support any on patreon or other begging sites. Even the 'special' friends are only in favour if they have a lifestyle to offer them for free, a place to stay or paying for meals drinks etc. I totally think some of these special friends are still paying monthly dues too.
I have met a few famous people in my time and not once asked for a photo with them I just enjoyed the encounter and chatted a while and then moved on.. my impression is most really want to be left alone to enjoy their day and be treated as regular folk!
Just shows the age we live in now where 2 miserable old before their time gits can gain celebrity status by filming stuff from a caravan, sharing salads, being abusive and pulling constant juvenile faces into the camera. If that's what it takes to gain fame these days then you can stick it!

I agree, I support West Ham and I spotted one of our legends from the 90s walking around my estate pushing a pushchair and listening to his headphones. As much as I would've loved a picture I didn't want to disturb him so I didn't. I just left him be.

Just shows the age we live in now where 2 miserable old before their time gits can gain celebrity status by filming stuff from a caravan, sharing salads, being abusive and pulling constant juvenile faces into the camera. If that's what it takes to gain fame these days then you can stick it!

I agree, I support West Ham and I spotted one of our legends from the 90s walking around my estate pushing a pushchair and listening to his headphones. As much as I would've loved a picture I didn't want to disturb him so I didn't. I just left him be.
Omg you made my day !! I grew up a hammers fan too !! Met several of the players over several years as I worked at the Bank opposite the old grounds near the Boleyn pub, would never have thought to buy them for pictures or autographs tho.

Reactions: 3
They look so pleased to see this woman NOT and look at all those disney tags
Pricolas' pallid face :oops:

Yes absolutely. Although I have to admit that should I meet them on my own, I have one or two points that I would like to raise, gently but firmly. If I meet them with my family, I would refrain from being rude but still be able to be cutting in my comments..
You know something like......
1. Gosh this light doesnt help your thinner hair on top does it
2. I feel like me and the superdry top are old friends I see it that often
3. How are the mice?
4. My friend has just purchased a flat sorry apartment and a caravan sorry lodge and a crappy MR2 sorry James!
I would just shout "sorry your hair transplant failed Leighvil"

Isaiah (1 eye higher than the other) the fugly in his natural habitat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg you made my day !! I grew up a hammers fan too !! Met several of the players over several years as I worked at the Bank opposite the old grounds near the Boleyn pub, would never have thought to buy them for pictures or autographs tho.
Love it 😀 had no choice but to support them due to my old man living 5 mins walk from the ground when he was a kid. The player in question was Julian Dicks.

Anyway going massively off topic so to right that - the Fraud Guys are still turds of the highest order!

Hash house a go go portions...duck right off we were warned by the staff not to get a main each and ignored it and by god how wrong were we..we didn't even put a dent in one main I was mortified....mind these two greedy gets could have eaten it no bother.

Reactions: 5
So Leigh was taking all those drugs to the US and none of them are in any packaging saying what they are. You would have thought being season travellers to the US they would know you should take any medicine in thier original packaging especially if its a prescription medicine. It would have been so funny if customs found them....

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.