The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight Podge guys bingo.
Tea cake,
Bimble,
Friends,
Things like that,
Joffreys,
Diet,
Packing for Disney,
For a full house, the star prize is a night away with the guys at a travelodge in Leeds 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The thing is these sad people actually make P&P think they are celebrities, what a way to live life thinking you are famous when actually you are selling your soul for views !
Asking them for a photo is cringey lol

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Anybody seen the title of Bazza's new video?

🐝

Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 12.43.07 PM.png

For a full house, the star prize is a night away with the guys at a travelodge in Leeds 😂
Prick is far too tight for that, it'd be a Days Inn at a motorway services

• Haha
That was a borefest tonight... they're truly like OAPs. Poutys posture , attitude and appearance is like a 70yr old

Reactions: 8
it another vlog mainly consisting of Buzza storming along in front of him so all you can see is her back? I’d rather watch paint dry, which incidentally has been the focus of at least two of their home vlogs.
Nah, this time it's him spraying wasp killer on a nest inside a vent and cleaning windows. Riveting content. lol And then going to a sushi restaurant but not eating sushi.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Prick - “We do a Covid test once a week”
Pouty - “I can’t remember what to do with this”
OMG what a pair of Gabshites.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Prick - “We do a Covid test once a week”
Pouty - “I can’t remember what to do with this”
OMG what a pair of Gabshites.
In reality, they've not done one since needing one for their cruise, or possibly the return flight back to the UK. Why doesn't Leigh edit this sort of stuff out, or one of the moderators mention this to them before it goes out live on YouTube

Reactions: 9
In reality, they've not done one since needing one for their cruise, or possibly the return flight back to the UK. Why doesn't Leigh edit this sort of stuff out, or one of the moderators mention this to them before it goes out live on YouTube
They only did this one as the sister has Covid at the moment so they must have seen her recently and were worried it would scupper the holiday.

What was he doing?
Leigh actually did some manual work,he was handing him a wet and a dry cloth to clean the car interior...but the poor baby hurt his back hoovering cos he's not used to doing anything other than editing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Leigh actually did some manual work,he was handing him a wet and a dry cloth to clean the car interior...but the poor baby hurt his back hoovering cos he's not used to doing anything other than editing
He is one pathetic man , tired,vain and lazy beyond belief. When he was moaning about his back all I could think was my husband works 12 hour shifts as a nurse, lifting patients etc he never moans or complains yet this waste of space spends a rare half hour vacuuming the car (working?) and within no time is moaning his back hurts. I could literally kick his arse. He has no idea what work is.

Reactions: 15
I noticed in the vlog pouty had these on the table I googled it’s and medication for hair loss
Oh yes I've just looked them up, apparently the Side effects are:
-Inability to work
-Inability to edit shite youtube content
-Inability to eat a full meal
-Loss of lip control
-Verbal diarrhoea

No wonder the poor love has had to stop taking them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.