The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a old vlog from Feb last year they were stuck at the flat in lockdown and baldy wanted a bath but the alky was complaining of the price of energy it would cost ..so if he was moaning then what will he be like now with the huge in crease

Reactions: 11
So where's that massager from walmart for his backache which lasted all of 10 mins. Noticed the mention of sciatica too, which he definitely does not have. Preparing to scam a DAS yet again?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So where's that massager from walmart for his backache which lasted all of 10 mins. Noticed the mention of sciatica too, which he definitely does not have. Preparing to scam a DAS yet again?
Is it prick with sciatica? No chance as you would not be able to sit on your knees on a chair like he does

Reactions: 9
nope it was Pouty after washing the car!! all that physical exercise lol
Well he doesn't have sciatica either. Never mentioned it before. Most likely he just aches from hoovering the car
Let's see how much he complains on the economy flight on travel day

Reactions: 7
It's a place that you can sit infront of, go into and it has a kitchen apparently 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And a private bit of beach apparently

No, it's not just for the special people. It's on their other channel.
So popular in fact it's had over 400 views!!
Can you imagine all that effort for 400 views lol 😂😂
Which channel?

Ooo I must have missed this. What was said/done?
Prick said something with 'oh and my boyfriend, I mean Husband!'

• Wow
  • Haha
How long are they gone for this time ! Sure they said they be there for 3 weeks but looking at the Theme Park Bazza picture it sounds like they are planning to be at his house a while longer yet ! Didn’t they go around the end of March ? They must have extended their stay

Reactions: 6
How long are they gone for this time ! Sure they said they be there for 3 weeks but looking at the Theme Park Bazza picture it sounds like they are planning to be at his house a while longer yet ! Didn’t they go around the end of March ? They must have extended their stay
I thought this too! No normal person can do these sorts of things, just flying off all over the place, extending stays in Orlando, spending 2 nights at a nearby (ish) air bnb just a week before flying to Orlando!
Hopefully more people will start to see through their crap and see them for what they truly are.....knobs!

Part of the Dolphin vlog was filmed on Tuesday 22nd March. They had earlier said in that vlog that their friends with the passport problem were going the following Sunday "two days before us." So that means the twats went on Tuesday 29th March which was three weeks yesterday.
Screenshot_20220420_092423.jpg

Reactions: 5
Part of the Dolphin vlog was filmed on Tuesday 22nd March. They had earlier said in that vlog that their friends with the passport problem were going the following Sunday "two days before us." So that means the twats went on Tuesday 29th March which was three weeks yesterday. View attachment 1207365
Blimey why were they up so early?

Who had a passport problem

Reactions: 4
How many times do you need to go to the same place ? the world is huge yet they choose to go on kiddies rides in Florida over and over ..# weirdo creeps

Reactions: 8
I thought this too! No normal person can do these sorts of things, just flying off all over the place, extending stays in Orlando, spending 2 nights at a nearby (ish) air bnb just a week before flying to Orlando!
Hopefully more people will start to see through their crap and see them for what they truly are.....knobs!
Judging by their Instagram the first picture they posted was on 30th March (at Magic Kingdom). If they really are there for 3 weeks they would be flying home today. We will see.

Watching their latest slog one of the comments of the day was something along the lines of 'how are you always so happy after coming back from Orlando?' I mean what a stupid bleeping question! Its because they go there for 7 (yes bleeping SEVEN) weeks, then go back home knowing they dont go back to any sort of reality like the rest of us do i.e 10 hour days at work 5 days a week, they can just swan around doing whatever the hell they like with no responsibility. Their 'JOBS' involve ironing, hoovering the car, stabilising the washine machine, packing and unpacking suitcases etc. None of them are jobs and things you do when you've got no purpose in life. And then they know they are going again 4 weeks after they've just come back for another 3 weeks. Why do you think they are never sad at coming home from holiday? Their whole poxy life is a holiday. Days out EVERY DAY, AirBnB stays, then back to the States. As much as I hate them I do also kind of envy them.

Reactions: 7
Judging by their Instagram the first picture they posted was on 30th March (at Magic Kingdom). If they really are there for 3 weeks they would be flying home today. We will see.

Watching their latest slog one of the comments of the day was something along the lines of 'how are you always so happy after coming back from Orlando?' I mean what a stupid bleeping question! Its because they go there for 7 (yes bleeping SEVEN) weeks, then go back home knowing they dont go back to any sort of reality like the rest of us do i.e 10 hour days at work 5 days a week, they can just swan around doing whatever the hell they like with no responsibility. Their 'JOBS' involve ironing, hoovering the car, stabilising the washine machine, packing and unpacking suitcases etc. None of them are jobs and things you do when you've got no purpose in life. And then they know they are going again 4 weeks after they've just come back for another 3 weeks. Why do you think they are never sad at coming home from holiday? Their whole poxy life is a holiday. Days out EVERY DAY, AirBnB stays, then back to the States. As much as I hate them I do also kind of envy them.
I would envy them but I actually pity them......they have no real love for Disney at all, they have no clue. They have jumped on a bandwagon and now have to roll with it!
They have only gone when the main cult have gone is fear of missing out, they couldn't have them go away and not have it revolve around them!
And then these other dickheads with the passport issue are going because P&P are going (Pricks exact words)......they all live in a crazy world that I would hate to be part of!

Although I'd love to get back to WDW soon

I would envy them but I actually pity them......they have no real love for Disney at all, they have no clue. They have jumped on a bandwagon and now have to roll with it!
They have only gone when the main cult have gone is fear of missing out, they couldn't have them go away and not have it revolve around them!
And then these other dickheads with the passport issue are going because P&P are going (Pricks exact words)......they all live in a crazy world that I would hate to be part of!

Although I'd love to get back to WDW soon
Yeah maybe it's more I pity them too, but feel envy cos i'd love to come back from holiday and do as I please every day without having the stress that a job entails. Plus be able to book to go away somewhere as soon as I get back from wherever i've been.

Just under 3 months until we go back luckily. 3 months of hard graft until then though. No other days away prior to that. No days off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.