The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit behind and just coming to the end of Epcot snacks. I now need to go back and rewatch to see how much they had to drink to be out driving to Panda Express!

Reactions: 3
Why would you take kids all that way to sit on a bastard boat when they could be enjoying the magic of the 6 disney parks ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Incredibly disjointed vlog, nothing is done well enough to make it a good vlog. Can't believe Prick had never been on splash mountain before, true Disney vloggers indeed lol, and he said it was intense ffs lol I notice Prick had to captain the boat the most too, the big baby has to be in charge all the time. I think Mark is on the turn in his leopard print and cosying up to Pouty lol

• Haha
Once again it appeared that the others were just following what the two old queens wanted to do. We don’t want to leave the villa until 11am, we wanna go and meet Vera, we wanna go on the boat, we want to try Sickies, we want a Baskin Robbins for a dessert. God forbid Mark wanting to look at trainers cos it’s not what they want to do so guess what it didn’t look like he did.

Hannah and Mark need to grow a pair and stop being doormats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.