The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just caught the days away vlog, he was so worried about his freezer defrosting that they jumped in the car and went straight home via a walk around tour (just for those special people) and a cheese and red onion toastie (that’s not a toastie)

And after all that curry for the next four nights 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What's the big deal with the toast and melted cheese that any 5 year old could make , a basic salad and Aldis cheapest range balsamic vinegar ? You would think they never got out the way they acted

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's the big deal with the toast and melted cheese that any 5 year old could make , a basic salad and Aldis cheapest range balsamic vinegar ? You would think they never got out the way they acted
Did you see just how much balsamic vinegar the greedy git put on the salad?! Sharing but used more of the condiment than 4 normal people would ffs

And then, prick said...hmmm I can recreate that, I'm using my analysing skills in my mouth to work out what was in it and then I can recreate it.
Nick darling, you who has blocked me from everything cause i dared to disagree with your parking fee hack, the only thing your mouth is good for us spouting rubbish (I used to be a pilot hah), swearing, slagging people off and drinking alcohol....oh sorry and for belittling your husband (are you really married cause you slipped up the other day?) and fat shaming him at every opportunity even though there isn't any fat on him. You are a bully. I hope we meet back in dear old Yorkshire. That's the mistake when you seek to live in the public eye....we all know where you shop, eat, drink, live and have an apartment. How on earth people pay you for the vitriol that you spout at pouty I do not know

Did you see just how much balsamic vinegar the greedy git put on the salad?! Sharing but used more of the condiment than 4 normal people would ffs
And he even said, do you think ive put enough on lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I swear that dick has burnt off all his taste buds with the brandy and mouthwash! I love balsamic vinegar but my god, that was excessive! The first visit he doused it but second visit that poor salad was drowning

Reactions: 9
He puts too much whatever on everything he eats! 1 clove of garlic = 10 for that knob! It’s supposed to add to the flavour not completely cover it up. He’s just a knob.

But still the best he’s ever tasted ever in the whole world ever but the best ever OMG 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
For the people who don’t know what a chalet at the beach is it seems as though Leigh doesn’t either lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm on the South Coast and we also call them beach huts, a chalet is a much bigger and different thing!

This is just like them though, apartment (flat), Lodge (Caravan)!

A lot of other vloggers annoy me with their americanisms, Disney in Detail says Vacation, Apparel, Store and so many more! You're from Devon you idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So did anyone else actually see the dolphins that made it into both the title and thumbnail?!?! Anyone else?!

And yes Nick is looking rougher by the day.

• Haha
So did anyone else actually see the dolphins that made it into both the title and thumbnail?!?! Anyone else?!

And yes Nick is looking rougher by the day.
I couldn’t see a thing .. but then I can never see whatever it is he’s pointing to with his hand waving across the camera all the time … anyone else would use the zoom feature on the $1000 camera

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220419-185946_Instagram.jpg

So, if I'm right, this trip they stayed at Bazza’s, moved to Hannah and Marks villa for 2 weeks now they're back at Bazza’s.... ..bleeping scrounging arseholes!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
they jumped in the car and went straight home via a walk around tour (just for those special people)
No, it's not just for the special people. It's on their other channel.
So popular in fact it's had over 400 views!!
Can you imagine all that effort for 400 views lol 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.