The Lodge Guys #20 Heads still shiny, both still whiny, eyes still sagging, filthy hoodie has me gagging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SPOILER ALERT - It wont be ;)

But the deluded LG fanatics will be drooling all over the exact same content for the next god knows how many weeks!
Nope except for even more moaning because of the crowds and now the weather will be too hot for them.

Another half hour of my life I wont get back! Why do I keep doing this to myself?! :rolleyes:

The stinky hoodie made it's umpteenth appearance, Prick wearing shorts and saying he's freezing AGAIN but his legs are always hot (give me strength!!!), blowing smoke up the Bazza's arses to keep them sweet for their bi-monthly Florida house stays, plugging that EDB shite music channel, Pouty doing annoying pouts and moving his eyes side to side (put my foot through the telly inducing), saying they've now done their work (looks like about half hour had passed since so clearly busting a gut! That's NOT work fellas), Prick buying the same style of t-shirt, then having another gin to keep IBS at bay, mention they hadn't seen Sazzle for ages (probably cos she's not a patreon) and say how much it must stink at her house cos she's got 7 cats. bleeping cheek - I bet it smells a darn sight better than that hoodie that hangs off your back you rude woman.

That there in a nutshell is what some people think is worthwhile content. Need to change their slogan to 'Every day is dog tit'.
I can't believe they said that about Sazzle. I mean I can but who says that about a supposed good friend on a video they're posting on the internet?! I pet sit for lots of friends and am not a big cat person but the ones who do have multiple cats for the most part also have multiple litter boxes and clean them every 1-2 days. I never smell anything in their homes and that's one thing I pick up on in houses with cats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Nick you look like a complete knob in that superdry t shirt....its so ill fitting.It looks like a bodybuilder shoukd be in that top 🤣

• Haha
It wouldn’t surprise me if stay with the bazza’s until they’re “friends” arrive and then stay with them for free

Reactions: 11
Why the hell would they go back? It's boring, full of entitled moaning and completely unoriginal. They clearly didn't enjoy themselves, and are in now way relevant, because of the tremendous delay in content.
Every Groundhog Day Is Best.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe they are actually back at bazzas. When will we be seeing this scroungefest? August 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Prick said in a video oh we don’t know when going next we have two trips booked NOT Disney .. fxxxxing liars I don’t believe anything comes out of there mouth anymore ! And the sheep are stupid can’t they see that they are paying for their lifestyle!

Reactions: 13
Chris has soon jetted off to Dallas to avoid them
I saw that too. The Lodge Twats fly in and Chris leaves. Doubt Jenn will want them around. I think it’s desperation driving them back out to Florida. Also they probably want to make sure no other vloggers stay with the Bazza’s. Can you imagine the Misters staying there, I think they’d very politely decline. It’s sad and it’s so rammed right now with Spring break. People in different Disney groups are begging for reservation slots as they have tickets but no reservations- it’s all a bit too much trouble to go to a theme park

Their Facebook group needs reining in. So much misinformation on there that people take as the gospel truth. Someone has just asked what ESTAs are and been told a load of tit from someone who clearly doesn’t know what they are talking about, yet the OP has thanked them and will clearly take that an the correct answer

I think they should make like the Misters and not allow any questions about testing or visas etc because it’s too important for a bunch of thickos who know nothing most of the members to answer correctly

They probably don’t know what spring break is its so funny everywhere going to be rammed … 😂

Do they shop in the boys section cause those shirts look too tight and too short to be men's size large

• Haha
I saw that too. The Lodge Twats fly in and Chris leaves. Doubt Jenn will want them around. I think it’s desperation driving them back out to Florida. Also they probably want to make sure no other vloggers stay with the Bazza’s. Can you imagine the Misters staying there, I think they’d very politely decline. It’s sad and it’s so rammed right now with Spring break. People in different Disney groups are begging for reservation slots as they have tickets but no reservations- it’s all a bit too much trouble to go to a theme park
Must be costing these poor Orlando vloggers a bleeping fortune to avoid them this often.
Bet Chris has never packed his bags so quickly... Jenn will have closed all the curtains and switched her phone off lol! Michael will be twitching with excitement though knowing Prick will be flashing his thighs again in exchange for more free meals lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nope except for even more moaning because of the crowds and now the weather will be too hot for them.

I can't believe they said that about Sazzle. I mean I can but who says that about a supposed good friend on a video they're posting on the internet?! I pet sit for lots of friends and am not a big cat person but the ones who do have multiple cats for the most part also have multiple litter boxes and clean them every 1-2 days. I never smell anything in their homes and that's one thing I pick up on in houses with cats.
I bet Sazzle is a hell of a lot more happy than these twats combined. Hopefully she has no contact with them at all they have been awful to her.

Why the hell would they go back? It's boring, full of entitled moaning and completely unoriginal. They clearly didn't enjoy themselves, and are in now way relevant, because of the tremendous delay in content.
Every Groundhog Day Is Best.
They will not venture out of the Orlando bubble unless it's to stay for free with a donor. Wonder how many weeks they will stay this time?

Reactions: 5
Just shows what bullshit they spouted last time about the accommodation being cancelled! They are back again for free! Have they no shame? Apparently not! Who needs a holiday home when they can scrounge for free! Unbelievable. I posted on instagram that they we’re getting a free holiday and was jumped on saying yeah but what about food and flights! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.