The Lodge Guys #20 Heads still shiny, both still whiny, eyes still sagging, filthy hoodie has me gagging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I took a month off, just catching up now and they're in Florida!! Did I fall into a wormhole back in time ? WTF!! Just NO ! How is this going to be any different from the last drivel the put out?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I took a month off, just catching up now and they're in Florida!! Did I fall into a wormhole back in time ? WTF!! Just NO ! How is this going to be any different from the last drivel the put out?
SPOILER ALERT - It wont be ;)

But the deluded LG fanatics will be drooling all over the exact same content for the next god knows how many weeks!

Last edited:
The scabby hoody is much more likeable than either of the guys and has more charisma
It certainly works harder too.

Oh is this also the trip they have promised to do Disney on a budget?! Cannot wait to see what s*** they come up with!
Flights paid for by the stupid patreon funders, get the Bazza's to pick them up from the airport, stay at the Bazza's indefinitely, fleece DVC accommodation from all and sundry if required or when they get bored of the Bazzas, get DAS cards to save on ExpressPass/Genie+/Lightning Lane, eat at the Bazzas, get dropped back to the airport by the Bazzas.

Sod Orlando on a budget, these frauds are getting it for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
They have the choice and I was blocked from their Facebook group for pointing this out. Prick told me "They would like to get payment for all the effort they put in" and swiftly blocked me the next day from the group and instagram. That made me LOL!!
I'm on approved only on their lodge guys facebook ive just found out LOL

Why oh why do they have to do the obligatory montage music and those camera angles for the breakfast making. I don’t care about your breakfast! They repeat the same old thing, it’s just ridiculous. Nick saying you can’t go out without having food, yes you can Nick! Honestly I ask myself why I watch these guys but for some obscene reason I like to torture myself.
I'm the same. I keep watching to remind myself how quality my life is lol

Prick is so full of tit! So he just looks at a picture then can make the meal from that.....no wonder they cover all their food with random sauces!
he is always so pickled, he can't taste anything

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t understand why the Patrons are happy to give them money to spunk up on holidays. What is wrong with people?

Reactions: 9
What is the point being a month behind on vlogs, any news they give is out of date, keep them a few days behind you can understand, but a month?

I wonder if they're so far behind now, they'll do this trip and edit it when they get back.
So June ish.

FFS at this point I'm kind of in awe at how they've managed to spend all this time in Orlando for duck all.

Reactions: 7
Don’t understand why the Patrons are happy to give them money to spunk up on holidays. What is wrong with people?
Must admit I've never understood the patreon thing full stop with any vloggers. Perks normally involve getting a podcast or video 24 hours earlier than general public (I mean who gives a tit?), getting a shoutout on vlog (I mean who gives a tit?), being able to join their private discord group (I mean who gives a tit?), being able to join their zoom calls or have access to suggest ideas for vlogs (I mean who gives......you get the point!!!!) etc.

What's worse with these two is that they have 2 properties, 2 cars, and get 52 weeks holiday a year. They are clearly not short of a bob or two despite them penny pinching constantly. Yet the patrons who I would hazard a guess aren't in the same financial position are funding the frauds lavishly boring lifestyle. It beggars belief. I'd rather burn money than stick it in these turds pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve been a patron of an account that was connected to a hobby of mine and I was happy to pay it. You got useful content and the woman put in a lot of work, she earned the money and I got a lot out of it, so I kind of understand the whole concept of Patreon and am not against people getting paid for their work.

Giving lazy twats money to dick around on holiday is a different thing altogether. Unbelievably sad for the patrons, really.

Reactions: 11
Yeah maybe unfair to tar all people who provide content with the same brush tbh. Each to their own obviously and I agree if you're getting the benefit of a particular channel and they are able to buy better equipment from patrons money to enhance said channel to make better content then fair play.

Money SHOULD NOT be spent on bleeping holidays and toasted teacakes though!

P.S New slog just dropped 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Reactions: 6
Well the next year will be interesting as many will be feeling the pinch with increased costs for utilities, petrol, food along with the NI jump that surely they will wake up and see that these 2 are not worth a monthly subscription! And how much will they increase their patreon costs as they start to feel the pinch keeping up their lavish lifestyle. And for anyone that is still deluded into thinking they give 2 shits about them are needing a good shake!

Think there's enough delusional 'fans' that would sacrifice putting dinner on their own tables to put it on the privileged LGs table instead. All in the hope of a shoutout from their heroes. Incredibly sad. Head. Wobble.

Just take a look at some of the comments mentioning their curry looking michelin star standard and how good Pouty's hair is looking ffs. Either deluded or just plain arse licking (or both!). In truth i've done more appertising looking shits and Pouty is looking more like the Hamlet baldy man on a daily basis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yep Nick should have tried that top on in the shop! They were in there long enough waiting on Pouty. It just looks wrong on him, and has worse pigeon tits than Pouty!

Why either of them think they look good is beyond me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The list of what grinds my gears with these two is way to long to go into any depth but up near the top is that everything about the is 'shady' way they tell so many half truths and down right lies! All this 'keeping it real' tit is just a cover for them being rude, arrogant jerks! they delete anything that dares to call them out instead of defending their actions or taking the feedback on board, they hide anything that could show what a lie they live, most vloggers are open about the number of patreons they have and what the patreon funds are being used for, these two never fully explain the costs of trips, car hire, and flight upgrades etc. so their 'followers' can learn and use the information to plan their own trips, these two just fudge over anything that would expose the life of lies they are living !

So why are they daying the vlogs are in 4K when they are not. I doubt thier laptop that they have had for ages would even have a 4K screen or even be fast enough to do it. The YouTube Stats for Nerds setting says what the resolution of the vlog is and what the resolution of the device you are watching it on is if anyone else wants to check it.

Screenshot_20220330-183242_YouTube.jpg

Today we watch them cleaning a sink and dusting 🙄🙄🙄😂😂 ffs these 2 need to end this tit show!!

Obviously jumping on the mrs hinch bandwagon 4 years late !!

Quote from prick it looks like half an Easter egg!!! That’s cos it bloody is 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Another half hour of my life I wont get back! Why do I keep doing this to myself?! :rolleyes:

The stinky hoodie made it's umpteenth appearance, Prick wearing shorts and saying he's freezing AGAIN but his legs are always hot (give me strength!!!), blowing smoke up the Bazza's arses to keep them sweet for their bi-monthly Florida house stays, plugging that EDB shite music channel, Pouty doing annoying pouts and moving his eyes side to side (put my foot through the telly inducing), saying they've now done their work (looks like about half hour had passed since so clearly busting a gut! That's NOT work fellas), Prick buying the same style of t-shirt, then having another gin to keep IBS at bay, mention they hadn't seen Sazzle for ages (probably cos she's not a patreon) and say how much it must stink at her house cos she's got 7 cats. bleeping cheek - I bet it smells a darn sight better than that hoodie that hangs off your back you rude woman.

That there in a nutshell is what some people think is worthwhile content. Need to change their slogan to 'Every day is dog tit'.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.