The Lodge Guys #20 Heads still shiny, both still whiny, eyes still sagging, filthy hoodie has me gagging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re slumming it in bog-standard economy if their film out of the window is theirs. Wot no upgrade?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It just baffles me since they clearly DID NOT ENJOY THE LAST TRIP!! I mean surely this trip has got to be better than last even if they can't complain about the weather, but good luck with the crowds lads!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like Ade and Lisa will be worthy of their own thread soon…. I currently am covid kid so went down a rabbit hole and watched a couple of their previous trips….. boy does she bark at everyone she talks to ade like he is a 5 year old -she said that her kids dislike her filming she what does she do constantly film them barking questions at them which quite often they don’t even answer!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like Ade and Lisa will be worthy of their own thread soon…. I currently am covid kid so went down a rabbit hole and watched a couple of their previous trips….. boy does she bark at everyone she talks to ade like he is a 5 year old -she said that her kids dislike her filming she what does she do constantly film them barking questions at them which quite often they don’t even answer!!!
Bit of a discussion about these two on the general Disney vlogger’s thread here https://tattle.life/threads/disney-...-vacation-who-will-end-up-in-isolation.26238/

Pair of absolute moaners

Yep, there was an insta reel with them knocking on Bazzas door, it being opened, them singing we're back and then the door slamming in their face......surely they won't be staying there again
Yes they will... he'll welcome them back asit grew his channel while they were staying. He's turning into them, even ads in his vlogs with so few subs, he's even using their camera "techniques" which are shite

Reactions: 5
Oooh more meal sharing, bacteria hoody wearing and shirt swimming I WONT be watching .

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t forget Publix and “healthy” parfaits that have more carbs in them than a short stack of pancakes

• Haha
It just baffles me since they clearly DID NOT ENJOY THE LAST TRIP!! I mean surely this trip has got to be better than last even if they can't complain about the weather, but good luck with the crowds lads!
Yes, great time to go back... right in the thick of Spring break and Easter break holidays. They're so stupid and predictable it's tragic.

So more sharing a meal, blue moon, joeffreys, taking up space at the water park, Walmart shopping....wow.....can't wait 🤮
More nana napping, more WAWA, more half and half, more watching fireworks in petrol stations, more brunching in Celebration, more moaning, more boring Bazza, more gurning Mrs Bazza, more pouting, more abuse, more tight t-shirts.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder when we'll see this Florida trip on YouTube, going by their timeline probably June!! At least the weather is warmer so we don't need to see the scabby hoody

• Haha
I wonder when we'll see this Florida trip on YouTube, going by their timeline probably June!! At least the weather is warmer so we don't need to see the scabby hoody
The scabby hoody is much more likeable than either of the guys and has more charisma

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.