The Lodge Guys #20 Heads still shiny, both still whiny, eyes still sagging, filthy hoodie has me gagging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re not living a relatable life, 7 weeks in Orlando then home a couple weeks then back out, with more trips planned! regular hard working people save up their HARD earned cash, some get out there once maybe twice a year, others often every 2 years, hopefully people will get turned off by their un relatable, bragging, ungrateful entitled lifestyle, I mean “it’s just not real” EDB (every day bragging) and it’s all for the KERCHINGA because they certainly don’t love Disney not at all!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They’re not living a relatable life, 7 weeks in Orlando then home a couple weeks then back out, with more trips planned! regular hard working people save up their HARD earned cash, some get out there once maybe twice a year, others often every 2 years, hopefully people will get turned off by their un relatable, bragging, ungrateful entitled lifestyle, I mean “it’s just not real” EDB (every day bragging) and it’s all for the KERCHINGA because they certainly don’t love Disney not at all!!!
Agree 100%! They didn't even try to fake enthusiasm last time 🙈 It makes no sense at all.

I hope they're not house hunting hence the very swift return.

I guess we will find out in August or whenever they can be bothered to release 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We’re going in October for 3 weeks we’ll have waited almost 3 years by the time it’s out turn, it’s gonna be amazing to finally get back and we’ll appreciate everything about it Q’s and all !!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We’re going in October for 3 weeks we’ll have waited almost 3 years by the time it’s out turn, it’s gonna be amazing to finally get back and we’ll appreciate everything about it Q’s and all !!
We're going in October for 3 weeks too.

Apparently Screechy Lisa and Moany Ade will be there in October. Will you push them into Bay Lake or shall I? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agree 100%! They didn't even try to fake enthusiasm last time 🙈 It makes no sense at all.

I hope they're not house hunting hence the very swift return.

I guess we will find out in August or whenever they can be bothered to release 😄
They’d never get residency, they’re not rich enough and other routes iare closed to them. Maybe they can get a snowbird visa but even that’s a bit unlikely.

Simnel loaf, what’s that got to do with Easter? 😩🙄🤪
And god awful editing on the searching for shorts/will have to look next month.
You’re insulting your patreons, show some bleeping transparency you pair of twats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The whole slog was an absolute bore. I didn't think that they could possibly top the one previous but omg. The edits were shocking, pictures of getting dishwasher tablets out of cupboards, stirring another cup (weird as usual), pouty driving back as no doubt prick had been for his medicine hic alcohol...his bloodshot eyes told us that.
Then came gin pouring and a masterclass on mental health. I'd have loved to have heard their expert medical.opinions on that one.
My other half and I simply giggle through them at the patheticess of a worn out relationship, tired vloggong with little of interest, selling the bloody patron scheme to fund their lives and show their I'll gotten gains in the process....oh and by the way, both of your boobs are bigger than mine. Buy bigger t shirts and stop kidding yourselves. Rant over lol

• Haha
How much does Lee love himself tho?!? Yip putting your hands in ya jeans pockets really helps make the tops look to tight just right I was right the 1st time, to tight, neither of you are a medium!!

Reactions: 4
The whole slog was an absolute bore. I didn't think that they could possibly top the one previous but omg. The edits were shocking, pictures of getting dishwasher tablets out of cupboards, stirring another cup (weird as usual), pouty driving back as no doubt prick had been for his medicine hic alcohol...his bloodshot eyes told us that.
Then came gin pouring and a masterclass on mental health. I'd have loved to have heard their expert medical.opinions on that one.
My other half and I simply giggle through them at the patheticess of a worn out relationship, tired vloggong with little of interest, selling the bloody patron scheme to fund their lives and show their I'll gotten gains in the process....oh and by the way, both of your boobs are bigger than mine. Buy bigger t shirts and stop kidding yourselves. Rant over lol
Mental health is a serious issue but may I be so bold as to suggest that their 24/7 relationship where one cannot even go to the shop without the other, their total lack of work based motivation, their lack of ability to grasp the true fundamental meaning of kindness and the constant fake camera life they live are all the reasons in a nutshell just why they probably do have mental health issues. For the love of God do things on your own, get independent hobbies that don't involve staring at a computer screen and stop scrounging off others under the guise of being "youtube vloggers" , you're quite simply youtube scroungers

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The ‘podcast’ thing is a joke, just a way to advertise the stupid Patron. A £10 mic off Amazon, no headphones to monitor audio and picking topics on the fly and winging it. Hardly polished at all. Then edited and uploaded on a 1985 laptop.

• Haha
Just shows what bullshit they spouted last time about the accommodation being cancelled! They are back again for free! Have they no shame? Apparently not! Who needs a holiday home when they can scrounge for free! Unbelievable. I posted on instagram that they we’re getting a free holiday and was jumped on saying yeah but what about food and flights! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
This is what annoys me the most about them. Even if the Bazza’s invited them to stay again out of principal, if it was me, I would say thats very kind but we intruded too much last time so thank you but we will source alternate accommodation this time around. But they have zero shame. Anything for a freebie. Just a pair of arseholes. They have plenty enough cash to have a ‘paid for’ holiday like every other person but decide to ponce instead. Cos they can. And their sheep applaud it. They all deserve each other.

Reactions: 12
Christ even the Bazza's daughter is shite sick them taking the piss..by the looks of her comment on insta🤣

I wonder if they declare all these earnings to the uk tax office. Google Adsense, patron, YouTube memebership and Merch

Reactions: 4
This is what annoys me the most about them. Even if the Bazza’s invited them to stay again out of principal, if it was me, I would say thats very kind but we intruded too much last time so thank you but we will source alternate accommodation this time around. But they have zero shame. Anything for a freebie. Just a pair of arseholes. They have plenty enough cash to have a ‘paid for’ holiday like every other person but decide to ponce instead. Cos they can. And their sheep applaud it. They all deserve each other.
Yet they (Nick) moans when Leighs family stay for one or two nights!

Please enlighten us as to her comment ?!
Yeah it's the comment below as someone has posted...I'd be boiling if someone was taking advantage of my parents and I lived so far away I couldn't convince them about being used and abused

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.