Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leuven07

Hi….my husband and I have just joined…the only reason we have is because of this and what you gems post on here. We have laughed so much at your content. All I’ll say is my husband was fuming when I told him the caravan twats were back out there…we knew we had to make an account to be able to keep up with you all. Nice to meet you all and thanks so much for the laughs xx

Reactions: 32

Silver Surfer 68

Just off the subject I noticed on the MRs Saturday vlog that they are putting a couple of adverts in their vlog ,never seen that before.
Needy and greedy
Looking down on the meek
All pouty and shouty
Four times a week

Half bald and baggy eyes
Their faces all wizen
Spouting their bullshit
To anyone who'll listen

They live in their caravan
Or sometimes their flat
All passive, aggressive
Like a pair of sad twats

Spouting venomous poison
They cut like a knife
They pretend not to care
Yet they read Tattle Life

Buying subscribers
Is the name of their game
A pair of z listers
So desperate for fame

They'll take from whoever
To get a free ride
Then drop them in a heartbeat
When they no longer provide

So pay attention to my words
Open your eyes
Always look over your shoulder
For those dodgy lodge guys

Needy and greedy
Looking down on the meek
All pouty and shouty
Four times a week

Half bald and baggy eyes
Their faces all wizen
Spouting their bullshit
To anyone who'll listen

They live in their caravan
Or sometimes their flat
All passive, aggressive
Like a pair of sad twats

Spouting venomous poison
They cut like a knife
They pretend not to care
Yet they read Tattle Life

Buying subscribers
Is the name of their game
A pair of z listers
So desperate for fame

They'll take from whoever
To get a free ride
Then drop them in a heartbeat
When they no longer provide

So pay attention to my words
Open your eyes
Always look over your shoulder
For those dodgy lodge guys

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Chorizzo

"It won't fit."
"It fits"
"Yeah but it won't zip up"
"It zips up!"
"Oh I might get one too"

What a dick!!

Telescopic wheels???!!!!

"What are these pills?"
"Oh the Dr recommended them for my hair"
"I don't know what they do"

My wife blurts out "obviously nothing!"

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Swamber

The Lodge Guys #21: Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Solied Pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I've never understood why people have such an issue with tipping. I've been all over the world and do whatever is the local custom. If I have to pay for a public toilet I pay. If I'm somewhere that tips I tip. If other women cover up for churches and mosques I cover up. It's really not that difficult a concept. Follow whatever is the local norm where you're visiting because you're exactly that, a visitor with the privilege to travel.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Geetbo

VIP Member
I still think Prick is the worst. But it is like choosing between eating cat shit or dog shit. Or a lodge guys curry.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Are the sheep on commission to get more patrons?
This person must think they're SO special... the general public? Really? and this person thinks they're not the general public!!! They're paying a tenner a month to see someone boil a kettle and eat a ready meal a week before anyone else! OMFG

• Haha

NotaLodger

Hey prick and pouty, I see you have banned me from your Facebook orlando group...so much so that I can't even see it any more.
As I haven't posted anything in there with any kind of derogatory comment, I can only assume that you have seen my comments on here and put 3 and 5 together and made 2.
I'll not lose sleep over being banned....in fact your group is dangerous in spouting out false information perpetuated by yourselves.
Two very sad individuals who spend more time hunting down those who criticise than creating positive and informative content.
Live in social media and take all the criticism you get. That's the very least you should expect. As for me, I'll still be enjoying criticising your vlogs and chatting to kindred spirits here...can't wait to bump into you one day....in barnsley/leeds etc....we can have a good chat 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Patron more like it
The real reply is

"We CHOSE those specific people to become our friends because they have a lot of things that we want - money, accommodation, etc. If they don't have a pot to piss in they can get lost. Not interested. We can barely tolerate taking selfies with non patreon members. Gross. Thanks for the question. P.S here is a link '.......' to our patreon. Top tier is best. P.P.S out of interest do you own any DVC property?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

stokie108

Chatty Member
Absolute line of the year from pouty tonight. We don’t really drink in Florida!!!!!! Can you all just go back and watch the last 7 weeks! Cos it must have been a dream.

• Haha
  • Wow

BullfaBugle

Not being pedantic, but…. 🤷‍♂️😁
The choice between everyday, one word, and every day, two words, depends on how it's used. Everyday, one word, is an adjective meaning "used or seen daily," or "ordinary." "The phone calls were an everyday occurrence." Every day, two words, is an adverb phrase meaning "daily" or "every weekday." "They go to the coffee shop every day." One trick to remember which is which is to see if you can put another word between "every" and "day," as in "every single day." If you can, you want the two-word adverb.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
Discussion on the twats’ Facebook page about how prices have gone up and what people are cutting back on in order to get to Florida now. One person is even talking about the second job that they have to pay towards their trips. I know this is the very definition of First World Problems but you can’t help but it feels all wrong to have people talking about budgeting and sacrifice in a group run by a pair of freeloading twats who seem to have enough money to do everything they want without much work or effort.

Feel like commenting that a top tip for saving would be to stop giving money to Patreon accounts who don’t give a fuck about you and just want your money

• Heart

Lifeisgood

The
Lod
guys
Ge

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 3.34.26 PM.png

Incredible design work there, I bet the sheep can't wait to get that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
So they have a business meeting which happens once a year ... translation ... they are doing their taxes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
The camera is definitely Leigh's comfort blanket, those poor nieces have to interact with their uncle with a camera constantly stuck in their faces and see their uncles spend Christmas and Easter with other people's kids. How sad.

Angling to advertise Hello Fresh again, needy of referral codes on that and on Virgin Credit cards (costing the sheep £160 per year) to fund their lifestyle as they don't know the meaning of a hard day's work.

Say they won't be back to Florida as they have loads booked elsewhere and it's too cold in January yet Nick says he's checking flight prices for Christmas, honestly can't keep up with their own lies.

#Lies lies lies until our channel dies

Reactions: 20