The Lodge Guys #20 Heads still shiny, both still whiny, eyes still sagging, filthy hoodie has me gagging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title honours! Sadly the filthy hoodie will outlive the thread title lolol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still feel like it's on the sister that she's allowing them to be used and manipulated for the vlogs. She should be putting her foot down and saying no filming. As long as she allows it, then she's setting herself and P&P up for criticism.

Reactions: 10
But the whole family appear to be happy to be used by them. They must be happy to be in it

Reactions: 6
I still feel like it's on the sister that she's allowing them to be used and manipulated for the vlogs. She should be putting her foot down and saying no filming. As long as she allows it, then she's setting herself and P&P up for criticism.
She will just be happy for the free meals and days out , it's terrible she's allowing her kids to get exploited for content

Reactions: 9
She will just be happy for the free meals and days out , it's terrible she's allowing her kids to get exploited for content
I think they are too tight to pay for her and the kids...unless she's pleased for the escape from day to day life and happy to pay and be vlogged

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think that family time should be kept out of the vlogs, and that grown men making fun of young children is not appropriate content?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tonights vlog was a masterclass in everything they do so badly. The Lodge Guys curry, no its just a curry ffs. Banging on about it being so low cal then having 2 huge measures of vodka and gin, such f#@*d up logic. We've been working all morning, no you havent you didnt get up until 9.15 and you're off out for yet another repetative pointless drive around before 12.including another drive through to pick up 2 teas and cue drive to the same spot to drink it. De ja vu is alive and well and living in a caravan near Bridlington.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They really have such a bad relationship with food, or more so Calories. They instantly think calories are bad, when in fact, the body required calories as a source of energy. Instead they eat as little as possible, restrict themselves of good wholesome food because it may have a bit more calories in it. This may be the reason why you're always finding that you both need to nap during the day, cause your body is crying out for energy, which you get from calories.

He he I love the comment that was posted half an hour ago calling out nick and his bullying!!!!

He he I love the comment that was posted half an hour ago calling out nick and his bullying!!!!
wow they’ve deleted it! It’s lasted half an hour, is that a new record?

Right...I might be totally off here but last night when they were going for a meal leigh asked nick if he was getting changed...he replied I'm changed I've not got any clothes to change into.. now surly if he had two places to live you would have some clothes at each place! Then on tonight's nick said is everything clean when they left the flat and he was checking the shower screen in the bathroom......so I think they rent this place out as a holiday let cos why would it need to be perfect, unless it's just me but my husband thought the same

wow they’ve deleted it! It’s lasted half an hour, is that a new record?
What did it say ?

Reactions: 4
Prick is always buying clothes and should have enough to leave at both places.

Reactions: 5
It was saying that nick should stop bullying Leigh and get over the first world problem about the laptop being left on

Reactions: 8
I love the fact that the eldest niece can see right through prick and calls him out

Pricks persistence with wearing shorts. Despite the fact he looks a complete cock when everybody else is wrapped up, he’s constantly freezing when he’s out. Is he trying to be tough or just insane?

Reactions: 7
I think he is stuck wearing them now as he made out that he is tough and doesn't feel the cold. I never get shorts with 3 layers on top, just doesn't make sense.
It's not as if he doesn't moan it's cold, he was cold in florida

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.