The Lodge Guys #20 Heads still shiny, both still whiny, eyes still sagging, filthy hoodie has me gagging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re going in October for 3 weeks we’ll have waited almost 3 years by the time it’s out turn, it’s gonna be amazing to finally get back and we’ll appreciate everything about it Q’s and all !!
We going in may and me and my husband worked hard to pay for this trip and my husband said I have to get up early and work outside in the cold digging holes and these two has it easy … GET A JOB! WANKERS

Reactions: 10
Christ even the Bazza's daughter is shite sick them taking the piss..by the looks of her comment on insta🤣
I hope someone pointed out to her in the comments that her parents are being used and fleeced, I wouldn't be happy with two internet strangers (COZ THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE) taking advantage of my parents and disguising it as friendship!! they have no shame!

Reactions: 13
I wonder what happened to pricks elbow? He says he must have lifted something heavy so might need an injection or something like that! Heavy? Those tea cakes are heavier than they look 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I stupidly watched the vlog with new Disney merch in Primark as I have a voucher to spend. It then dawned on me how far behind they are so the merch is no longer new. Why release such a pointless outdated vlog???

Reactions: 12
We going in may and me and my husband worked hard to pay for this trip and my husband said I have to get up early and work outside in the cold digging holes and these two has it easy … GET A JOB! WANKERS
Same this end. Wife and I have worked full time throughout COVID with no breaks or holidays (like most others). These clowns think hard work is cleaning up their kitchen. Privileged wankers yet they still moan endlessly. Oh woe is me. Grow up and get in the real world.

P.S Last time we visited was August 2019. Can't wait to get back this July 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have to say the Bazza’s advertised themselves for this and designed their home with a “guest room for vloggers” in mind. They said as much in their home vlogs. No better men than TLGs to take them at their word.

I bet they’ll go on about how they’re paying rent and they’re barely there anyway.

I then fully expect them to wait for Jade, Hannah and Mark to arrive and then move to their villa and pay a nominal amount t for a room there too, because “it was going spare anyway”

Reactions: 14
I have to say the Bazza’s advertised themselves for this and designed their home with a “guest room for vloggers” in mind. They said as much in their home vlogs. No better men than TLGs to take them at their word.

I bet they’ll go on about how they’re paying rent and they’re barely there anyway.

I then fully expect them to wait for Jade, Hannah and Mark to arrive and then move to their villa and pay a nominal amount t for a room there too, because “it was going spare anyway”
They use people. Exploit people. Manipulate people. Pretend they are their best friends but couldn't really give two shits about them. Are lovely to their faces, but talk about them behind their backs. They're just happy to take advantage for their own personal gain. I've known individuals like that. Fake as f....! They take take take but the moment it's their time to give they go quiet or are busy.

Reactions: 15
So they go to Florida for just under 7 weeks, and come back for 7 weeks for appointments on their back, eyebags and hair. Then freeload again off the Bazza's? They have no shame. More fool the Bazza's too, you might well joke that you've been offered the caravan in January (when it's closed), but the joke is actually on you 🤡

Reactions: 8
I think the Bazzas know what they’re doing and their channel has certainly grown since they started meeting up with the more established vloggers. That’s not to say the twats aren’t a pair of freeloaders, of course they are,

Reactions: 9
TLWs are more sociable than I am but even so, I just don't understand why
Oh my god.....watching a slog from Nov 10th 21...its just came up. Have you even seen pricks feet? What kind of weird hobbit like alcoholic is he?
You could've put a trigger warning....I've just brought up my toasted currant teacake 🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Patron more like it
The real reply is

"We CHOSE those specific people to become our friends because they have a lot of things that we want - money, accommodation, etc. If they don't have a pot to piss in they can get lost. Not interested. We can barely tolerate taking selfies with non patreon members. Gross. Thanks for the question. P.S here is a link '.......' to our patreon. Top tier is best. P.P.S out of interest do you own any DVC property?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I know they used to have their own business and that Prick claims to “work” from time to time but how do they maintain this lazy arse lifestyle? Did they have a windfall or something? YouTube and Patreon doesn’t pay *that* much.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god.....watching a slog from Nov 10th 21...its just came up. Have you even seen pricks feet? What kind of weird hobbit like alcoholic is he?
Jeeeeeeeeeeez he could get a job in a side show with those creepy bad boys!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.