The Lodge Guys #20 Heads still shiny, both still whiny, eyes still sagging, filthy hoodie has me gagging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They also eat it for the quickness of just chucking it in whatever they are making rather than properly cooking chicken to add.

Everything about these 2 are slap dash and in a hurry, so why would preparing meals be any different?

Reactions: 10
Anyone know why there is ALWAYS a can of insecticide by Nick's side?
Brandy for the gut, poison for giggles?
Because they live in a shittily constructed shed? Mobile homes here are the same quality as a regular house with insulation, etc. but they don't have a concrete foundation. That's the only difference.

Reactions: 5
They also eat it for the quickness of just chucking it in whatever they are making rather than properly cooking chicken to add.

Everything about these 2 are slap dash and in a hurry, so why would preparing meals be any different?
Why do they rush at everything, except for getting up in the mornings! He's always saying marinate and yet he NEVER prepares a meat and leaves it to marinate for a day before using it... 🙄

Reactions: 6
So when they finally try and cook a meal they use a jar of garlic that's been open in a cupboard for 2 years?
And let's not get too excited at the culinary skills over 2 weeks which have involved 6 ready made stir fry meals from the garden centre, packet rice or cauli rice, and 8 veg/quorn curries with a toasted pitta/flatbread. So they chopped some veg twice, roasted it, added half a jar of pre-made curry sauce, half a pot of greek yoghurt, and some random spices. No wonder they are bored out of their minds if this is the content they film :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
They have just posted a photo of them at the Bazzas (I think) saying coming soon

• Sick
  • Angry
They have just posted a photo of them at the Bazzas (I think) saying coming soon
Yep, there was an insta reel with them knocking on Bazzas door, it being opened, them singing we're back and then the door slamming in their face......surely they won't be staying there again

• Angry
Reactions: 8
As if we hadn’t suffered enough with their last never ending holiday.

• Sick
7 weeks there, back home for a month, then out there again. Why? Desperate, desperate desperate for views that's why. Content will be exactly the same. Same shite, different slog. Total overkill.

And of course they will be staying the whole time with the Bazzas unless their other deluded flock put them up elsewhere free of charge.

Absolute leeches.

Boils my piss.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Just watched the Old Key West vlog (skipped through it) and I just don’t get why this Samantha gave them a free stay and all the others like Lisa and Ade (Moanys). They are just plain rude see you next Tuesdays but I did chuckle at them getting rude service at the Boathouse 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lisa and Ade certainly gave their YouTube channels a boost by featuring on the twit’s vlogs, so that will be why.

How would they be able to get into the US so soon after their recent long trip without causing suspicion at immigration and being called into Secondary? I’m not saying they are doing anything wrong or wouldn’t be allowed in but it would and should at least raise an eyebrow from the immigration officer and some further questions.

I used to travel in and out of the US all the time and often got called into Secondary, as I should have, just to make sure I wasn’t planning on staying

Last edited:
Yep, there was an insta reel with them knocking on Bazzas door, it being opened, them singing we're back and then the door slamming in their face......surely they won't be staying there again
If they allow them to stay they're even bigger idiots than I already thought.

Reactions: 8
The ads things is BS, I know first hand how it works. The video needs to be over 8mins long and YOU and choose the exact moment the ad starts and how many. Not even 100k+ YouTubers put that many in-role ads in the video. Even the Bazzas have started to do it and they have about 2k subscribers. It’s insulting to the viewer

Reactions: 12
Freeloading at the Bazzas again instead of just collecting the stuff they left there? More fool the Bazzas 🤡

Reactions: 7
Fuming! I decided I was done with the Lodge Guys at the weekend and now I’ve seen all this and I’m invested in them again. :ROFLMAO:

for all we know the Bazza clip was filmed earlier in the year for their future trip and it was just a joke to announce their new series. Either or, their Disney vlogs were BEYOND boring and I can’t say I’ll be able to sit through another 6-8-10 weeks!

• Haha
Fuming! I decided I was done with the Lodge Guys at the weekend and now I’ve seen all this and I’m invested in them again. :ROFLMAO:

for all we know the Bazza clip was filmed earlier in the year for their future trip and it was just a joke to announce their new series. Either or, their Disney vlogs were BEYOND boring and I can’t say I’ll be able to sit through another 6-8-10 weeks!
Nope, they’re there…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Prick is so full of tit! So he just looks at a picture then can make the meal from that.....no wonder they cover all their food with random sauces!
You can guarantee he will be weighing things out from a recipe in tonight’s slog.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.