The Lodge Guys #20 Heads still shiny, both still whiny, eyes still sagging, filthy hoodie has me gagging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very behind on the vlogs, they had a Christmas card from the Bazzas. They're that much of bezzie mates that Bazza sends a card to a PO Box? Doesn't he have the apartment address, unless of course all that post gets diverted to a PO BOX. In that case fair enough.
Considering it's fairly easy to find I would be surprised if he hasn't got it.. If P&P haven't given it to him its probably to stop Bazza suddenly appearing on the doorstep demanding to stay for 6 weeks....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The obsession with mouth wash is troubling. Is it to hide the smell of the booze, or is it for the alcohol in the wash itself?
I said exactly the same thing to my partner yesterday. We watched a slog and there was literally 10 bottles or so on the island worktop at the lodge...I personally think he drinks it. He was even checking the strength of the handwash in Bridlington lol...maybe he drinks that as well

OH NO - you have to see this.......
If you know Meemo...its a voice gift service by celebs. I had a famous footballer send a personalise video message to my father on his birthday. middle price but scalable dependant on the celeb.
Look....who .....is ......on......there!!! WTF!!!!

1648805556147.png

1648805818093.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
WTAF? Who do they think they are?! And who in the right mind would want this???!!!!! I've seen it all now

I'd this was an April Fools if I hadn't seen it wimme own eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
and the sheep will LAP it up!!! Every day is best when you're making cash from people too dumb to realise they're being milked!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WTAF? Who do they think they are?! And who in the right mind would want this???!!!!! I've seen it all now
I know...I mean I am not a celeb hunter but like the foorballer for my Dad, there are people whom its cool to get a personalised message from. I just watched their 'sample' message and they manage to make it about them!!!! How the Heck!!! The footballer said the message, added a bit of his own about Arsenal (my dads Fav team) and that was it....No advertising his bloody website or crappy patreon scheme (Oh and he wasnt wearing a blue hoody) haha

Reactions: 7
Will get in first with what tonight’s slog contains.
get up 9.30, say they’ve been editing,
Head into town for food,
Get back, eat curry, and a protein bar,
Maybe pop out again for essential alcohol,
Put EDB on the tv,
Say they are knackered,
Have alcohol,
Say they are starving,
Prick saying he’s cold in shorts,
Go bed at 9.45.
I think that will save us all 45 mins tonight 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Their relationship with food is all sorts of fucked up and their “dieting” doesn’t make much sense anyway, half the time I think it’s put on to get freebies from food box companies.

Will get in first with what tonight’s slog contains.
get up 9.30, say they’ve been editing,
Head into town for food,
Get back, eat curry, and a protein bar,
Maybe pop out again for essential alcohol,
Put EDB on the tv,
Say they are knackered,
Have alcohol,
Say they are starving,
Prick saying he’s cold in shorts,
Go bed at 9.45.
I think that will save us all 45 mins tonight 😂😂😂
HAHA stokie 108 (also a stokie here living in yorkshire)

Reactions: 5
Their relationship with food is all sorts of fucked up and their “dieting” doesn’t make much sense anyway, half the time I think it’s put on to get freebies from food box companies.
Hadn't thought about that but it's pretty plausible!

Reactions: 5
I think most things they do is for freebies. They’ve had free tuck ins, hello fresh, muscle foods, cherryz and probably others I’ve forgotten.
They may as well beg on the street cos that’s basically what they are doing but from a caravan.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think most things they do is for freebies. They’ve had free tuck ins, hello fresh, muscle foods, cherryz and probably others I’ve forgotten.
They may as well beg on the street cos that’s basically what they are doing but from a caravan.
I have said it before here, 'Beggers can be Losers' fits them to a tee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they are losing and not weight! They have 'friends' literally leaving the state of Florida to avoid them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So this is on their website … someone has paid for a birthday video message …. But apart from they wish them happy birthday twice it’s all about them …. 😂😂 Never seem two more vain self obsessed people 🙈🙈

They really are selling themselves for money!! Oh if only there was a word for that!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So this is on their website … someone has paid for a birthday video message …. But apart from they wish them happy birthday twice it’s all about them …. 😂😂 Never seem two more vain self obsessed people 🙈🙈

They really are selling themselves for money!! Oh if only there was a word for that!!
Fake smiles, Fake sentiments, Fake friends...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if vivera have finally wised up to them, as they aren’t sending them freebies anymore, once up a time they couldn’t show any meal without mentioning vivera

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Considering it's fairly easy to find I would be surprised if he hasn't got it.. If P&P haven't given it to him its probably to stop Bazza suddenly appearing on the doorstep demanding to stay for 6 weeks....
I don’t think there’s much risk of Bazza wanting to stay in the freezing flat for 6 weeks.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.