The Lodge Guys #20 Heads still shiny, both still whiny, eyes still sagging, filthy hoodie has me gagging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clip of them banging on bazzas door was done when they were over the last time,leigh has the same wrist bands on .

• Sick
Reactions: 7
What is the point of holding off putting out content for a month if they're just going to post what they are doing in real time on Instagram? Same with Lisa since the returned from Florida they have had a trip to DLP as shown on Instagram, yet they're still pumping out WDW vlogs from January? I understand it's hard to edit and get content posted sometimes but only if you actually have real job, a week delay should be the maximum delay in my opinion otherwise content information is kind of irrelevant! If you don't want to edit while on your vacation, the just do ONE decent vlog with all the highlights on your return I do not need to see you drive through the Disney gate 20 times or shopping in Walmart for cheap food or walking to you bloody car! just keep it relevant.

Reactions: 10
Those Christmas pj’s are up there now with the hoody and the jacket.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The obsession with mouth wash is troubling. Is it to hide the smell of the booze, or is it for the alcohol in the wash itself?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The obsession with mouth wash is troubling. Is it to hide the smell of the booze, or is it for the alcohol in the wash itself?
The alcohol is rotting him from the inside so his breath probably smells horrible and there is alcohol in mouthwash and has a higher % then most wine

Reactions: 8
Hi….my husband and I have just joined…the only reason we have is because of this and what you gems post on here. We have laughed so much at your content. All I’ll say is my husband was fuming when I told him the caravan twats were back out there…we knew we had to make an account to be able to keep up with you all. Nice to meet you all and thanks so much for the laughs xx

Reactions: 32
Unintentionally funny.
Naturally charismatic.
Good guys.

Three things the twit guys are not. Are posters allowed to promote other vloggers I wonder? This one might disappear soon and admin will announce posts like these are not allowed.
Screenshot_20220331_182108.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh my god.....watching a slog from Nov 10th 21...its just came up. Have you even seen pricks feet? What kind of weird hobbit like alcoholic is he?
Maybe this is why he rushes everywhere when walking, because he'd fall over if he stood still as there isn't much "support" on the small toe side of his feet.... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If protein is so good for pouty's hair growth why does he choose so many vegan and vegetarian options.
What is the logic in eating a vegetable curry for 8 days and eating protein bars beside it.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm very behind on the vlogs, they had a Christmas card from the Bazzas. They're that much of bezzie mates that Bazza sends a card to a PO Box? Doesn't he have the apartment address, unless of course all that post gets diverted to a PO BOX. In that case fair enough.

Reactions: 7
Now, I haven't looked at the brands sold in the UK but for any of the "fake meat" sold here in Canada as well as protein bars, they're usually full of chemicals and crap and completely bad for you. People who work-out regularly and do lots of cardio and such can get away with eating the bars but for the rest of us, it's like eating 2-3 granola bars in a sitting. I always try to watch for added sugar and sodium and that stuff is full of it. It might be filling them up but their insides are probably shot.

Reactions: 5
Now, I haven't looked at the brands sold in the UK but for any of the "fake meat" sold here in Canada as well as protein bars, they're usually full of chemicals and crap and completely bad for you. People who work-out regularly and do lots of cardio and such can get away with eating the bars but for the rest of us, it's like eating 2-3 granola bars in a sitting. I always try to watch for added sugar and sodium and that stuff is full of it. It might be filling them up but their insides are probably shot.
I was thinking eating protein bars for his hair he has the once for people who works out regularly

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.