The Lodge Guys #20 Heads still shiny, both still whiny, eyes still sagging, filthy hoodie has me gagging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The year is 2052. It’s been 10 years since Magic Kingdom closed and became a Mad Max style Thunderdome arena. But in other news the final vlog in the April 2021 Lodge Guys Orlando trip is now available to watch…
............and Pouty's hair failplant is still growing in.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I said exactly the same thing to my partner yesterday. We watched a slog and there was literally 10 bottles or so on the island worktop at the lodge...I personally think he drinks it. He was even checking the strength of the handwash in Bridlington lol...maybe he drinks that as well

OH NO - you have to see this.......
If you know Meemo...its a voice gift service by celebs. I had a famous footballer send a personalise video message to my father on his birthday. middle price but scalable dependant on the celeb.
Look....who .....is ......on......there!!! WTF!!!!

View attachment 1164234

View attachment 1164241
I said exactly the same thing to my partner yesterday. We watched a slog and there was literally 10 bottles or so on the island worktop at the lodge...I personally think he drinks it. He was even checking the strength of the handwash in Bridlington lol...maybe he drinks that as well

OH NO - you have to see this.......
If you know Meemo...its a voice gift service by celebs. I had a famous footballer send a personalise video message to my father on his birthday. middle price but scalable dependant on the celeb.
Look....who .....is ......on......there!!! WTF!!!!

View attachment 1164234

View attachment 1164241
I mean I’d rather have a voice note from the grim reaper telling me my time was up and it was time to come over to the dark side 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The year is 2052. It’s been 10 years since Magic Kingdom closed and became a Mad Max style Thunderdome arena. But in other news the final vlog in the April 2021 Lodge Guys Orlando trip is now available to watch…
They annoy me so much I couldn’t even get the bleeping year right.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can tell he hated typing that at the end of a big long message because we all know if they were flying business or premium it would have been in the first sentence!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Two middle aged vile, tired Queens…the dumb drunks skin color..yuck!! Hi Baldy…

Reactions: 7
So according to Pouty only other YouTube vloggers would understand their issues getting used to the new camera... really?! Patronising git. They obvs know in this vlog they'll be jetting off very soon but STILL keeping up the pretence it's a way off and implying nothing is arranged, they're beyond up them selves. Couldn't believe how they drove around and around to get the cheap curry sauce must've spent loads on fuel to get the cheap £1 Heron foods one. Yet again reading out the comments that heap praise on themselves about what brilliant down to earth, Florida experts they are! Shame you don't read the ones out that say what twats you are!

Reactions: 9
Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 2.47.51 PM.png

Today's slog has a new kitchen health hazard - cleaning the freezer out by emptying it onto the floor. Check out the loose frozen Yorkshires directly in the freezer tray too :sick::sick:

Is that half the contents of that cheese advent calendar that sat on the side unrefrigerated for weeks?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Disney on a budget hmmmm I reckon they're not getting the money they were they would defo go premium economy or upper class cos they're both snobs
God I hope they ended up sat in the middle of the plane with strangers on both sides and screaming children all around. That would have been perfection.

Such clickbait title for tonight’s vlog 🙄
I just finished work and went on YouTube to see the title. They're so sad with the click bait but the sheep will lap it up. God help anyone searching for brits moving to Florida and having to sit through their shite. I'd love for them to move to Florida and see how crappy it would be for them living there year-round.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
“Are we moving to Florida”?

Probably not. How are you going to get a visa? There’s no pathway for you. Also, no matter how much you i insist you don’t want to, we know you would love to live in Florida really. All the “oh we love where we live” is obviously bollocks.

Reactions: 12
They are always, the grass is always greener attitude. They are never happy and content with what they have and constantly chasing after the next thing (without really wanting to put in any hard work) which will only result in an early grave

Reactions: 11
“Are we moving to Florida”?

Probably not. How are you going to get a visa? There’s no pathway for you. Also, no matter how much you i insist you don’t want to, we know you would love to live in Florida really. All the “oh we love where we live” is obviously bollocks.
I can hear it now "it's not Florida. " No, it won't be because all you know about Florida is the touristy 'Disney bubble' side. You'd get bored living a real life in Florida, just like you're bored of the apartment.

Reactions: 7
I can hear it now "it's not Florida. " No, it won't be because all you know about Florida is the touristy 'Disney bubble' side. You'd get bored living a real life in Florida, just like you're bored of the apartment.
To be fair, I think I would be less bored in any part of Florida than I would in a caravan park near Bridlington

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.