The Lodge Guys #20 Heads still shiny, both still whiny, eyes still sagging, filthy hoodie has me gagging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute bleeping tit vlog again.
No one gives a duck about you making an omelette or a tit curry.

Also don't lie to the Bazzas when the evidence is on the internet. You didn't leave the blue moon in the fridge of the hotel. I remembered saying at the time at least you got your priorities sorted. It's there on the bed!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
They've been doing those paid messages for a while now. Remember the mum who paid this pair of spangles to give her teenage daughter a video to encourage her to get the vaccine. They are completely shameful.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1165254

Today's slog has a new kitchen health hazard - cleaning the freezer out by emptying it onto the floor. Check out the loose frozen Yorkshires directly in the freezer tray too :sick::sick:

Is that half the contents of that cheese advent calendar that sat on the side unrefrigerated for weeks?
The food safety issues these guys have it's really no wonder he has gut issues, constantly putting food on the floor, spraying mold cleaner near food in open dishes, storing numerous open bowls of curry in the fridge for near on a week! putting the garbage can on the counter, placing the mini vacuum on the counter after using it on the floor, multiple packets of crackers, snacks etc all open in a lower cabinet when they have already admitted to a rodent problem... the list is endless

• Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1165254

Today's slog has a new kitchen health hazard - cleaning the freezer out by emptying it onto the floor. Check out the loose frozen Yorkshires directly in the freezer tray too :sick::sick:

Is that half the contents of that cheese advent calendar that sat on the side unrefrigerated for weeks?
Oh I spy frozen Vivera and yes cheese advent calendar cheese

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The food safety issues these guys have it's really no wonder he has gut issues, constantly putting food on the floor, spraying mold cleaner near food in open dishes, storing numerous open bowls of curry in the fridge for near on a week! putting the garbage can on the counter, placing the mini vacuum on the counter after using it on the floor, multiple packets of crackers, snacks etc all open in a lower cabinet when they have already admitted to a rodent problem... the list is endless
The worst one recently was the pack of raw chicken literally sat on top of the Clover, a pack of grapes and an opened tub of olives!

Anybody fancy an olive with a side of salmonella?

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 5.19.33 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1165254

Is that the cheese advent calendar gifted by a sheep that he said he was thouroughly sick of by day 10???? twit he is.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Also don't lie to the Bazzas when the evidence is on the internet. You didn't leave the blue moon in the fridge of the hotel. I remembered saying at the time at least you got your priorities sorted. It's there on the bed!
Yes, Tattlers bringing the receipts!! Love it!

• Heart
  • Wow
To be fair, I think I would be less bored in any part of Florida than I would in a caravan park near Bridlington
Would they get toasted current tea cakes in Florida tho? They’d be bored daft inside a month!
2 guys. Married but wear no rings( nicks insistence)
Married with the basics of a ceremony,
Never buy each other presents( nicks say so)
God you have to feel sorry for Leigh! In a total dead end of a relationship, can’t spend his own money, called rude names, put down at every chance.
# free leigh now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would they get toasted current tea cakes in Florida tho? They’d be bored daft inside a month!
2 guys. Married but wear no rings( nicks insistence)
Married with the basics of a ceremony,
Never buy each other presents( nicks say so)
God you have to feel sorry for Leigh! In a total dead end of a relationship, can’t spend his own money, called rude names, put down at every chance.
# free leigh now lol
I know its daft but sometimes I do feel sorry for Leigh. He is, after all, emotionally abused and has no way out because Nick says so. I would LOVE to know what Leigh's parents think. I bet they have to hold their tongues! Remember the episode where Leigh's Dad was snozzing in the car with the window down and NIck came up and made him jump.....He looked like he gave him a right mouthful and when they all got back in the car, he was giving Nick daggers.....
Nick, you are a shameful, controlling, alcoholic bully, an inverted snob with delusions way above your station in life.
Leigh, at least you have some qualities left and my advice is to get out before he finally sucks all personality and life (and Money) out of you.
This is an abusive and coercive relationship and a psychologists dream

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry this is not the lodge guys related but i had to share .. Lisa and ade sat in a car park and was eating a sandwich from petrol station , on Lisa sandwich wrapper it said if not satisfactory you can return it back .. and than she said If its not I’m going to wtf lol 😂

• Haha
Still no sign of the massager brought from walmart 😂 😂 😂
You must've missed that vlog, yeah unfortunately the massager is a goner, Nick said Leigh accidently slipped on the filthy wet caravan floor (after a few gins) and landed straight on it. It went right up the poor lads clacker 😱

Apparently he had to have it surgically removed at the local hospital and its never been seen since.

Shame that 😉😃

• Haha
Ok I’m just catching up on Vlogs

so basically Bazza got them beer as an obligement and they stole it 😂😂😂

they are shameless

also you bought cheap tests and fricked up - you get what you pay for

Reactions: 10
Ok I’m just catching up on Vlogs

so basically Bazza got them beer as an obligement and they stole it 😂😂😂

they are shameless

also you bought cheap tests and fricked up - you get what you pay for
The Bazzas recent vlog on Melbourne airport is actually really informative and I don’t mind watching them, the Vegas vlogs have been really useful as my son and husband are going later in the yea. Like most YouTubers these days we pick and choose who we watch.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1165254

Who freezes cheese that is covered in protected wax designed to make the cheese last a long time? I have waxed cheese in my fridge bought before christmas and has a best before date of July 2022...

Reactions: 11
Who freezes cheese that is covered in protected wax designed to make the cheese last a long time? I have waxed cheese in my fridge bought before christmas and has a best before date of July 2022...
Probably saving it for this Christmas seeing how little they’re in the UK at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Discussion on the twats’ Facebook page about how prices have gone up and what people are cutting back on in order to get to Florida now. One person is even talking about the second job that they have to pay towards their trips. I know this is the very definition of First World Problems but you can’t help but it feels all wrong to have people talking about budgeting and sacrifice in a group run by a pair of freeloading twats who seem to have enough money to do everything they want without much work or effort.

Feel like commenting that a top tip for saving would be to stop giving money to Patreon accounts who don’t give a duck about you and just want your money

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The Bazzas recent vlog on Melbourne airport is actually really informative and I don’t mind watching them, the Vegas vlogs have been really useful as my son and husband are going later in the yea. Like most YouTubers these days we pick and choose who we watch.
I don’t mind the Bazzas either(don’t watch them)

they seem like nice people if I’m honest

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.