The Lodge Guys #19 Moan, moan, moan, monorail, monorail. monorail, moan, moan, moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLG #20 HEADS STILL SHINY BOTH STILL WHINEY, EYES STILL SAGGING, FILTHY HOODY HAS ME GAGGING!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Go for a run in the manky hoodies, then wear them again to go to a friend's!!!

Gross

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What a tit show of a vlog... i wish that his bat-reez had gone flat well short of the 40 odd minutes of mind numbing crap they churned out. Prick is amazingly unfit thought he was going to peg out! Oh and FYI Pouty the green grassy pregnant lady is Mother Nature! Thick as shite...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they say last year that their chavvy convertible car was just for the summer months? Must of racked up their milage allowance in the lease car

Reactions: 10
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they say last year that their chavvy convertible car was just for the summer months? Must of racked up their milage allowance in the lease car
Yes, you'd think that it would have reset now for the next year of the lease and they've been gone the first six weeks of 2022. Maybe it doesn't reset until later this year. Either way, it's a crappy car to have to rely on. Just buy out the lease on the electric car and drive it as much as you need.

Reactions: 4
Wonder when the asthma inhaler will make an appearance, coz he must suffer really bad with it, it was mentioned on travel day and again in tonights vlog, poor thing!!

• Haha
New vlogging camera’s aged them another 5 years!
Jesus Pouty doesn't need to buy any more new bags the pair of them have FOUR big bags between them newly highlited tonight lol 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How many times do we need to hear the story about how they saved the lives of the school group sitting on the rocks? And what's with the annoying guitar noise in the background?

Reactions: 6
I'm trying to come up with a witty thread title but I'm struggling to find a word that rhymes with: scruffysmellybeggychavvyweetwats.

I'll keep trying though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly think their vlogs are the most boring they’ve ever been. If I was a content creator and I watched today’s vlog back I wouldn’t have posted it. It’s beyond boring.

They’d be better off doing a sit down chat about Disney or a Q&A about life or a full on explanation of Pouty’s hair transplant. Don’t know if it’s just me but their recent content (including some Disney stuff) has been DRIVEL.

Reactions: 10
For the sake of your mental health, do not read the replies to this Facebook post…
Most people only eat on site as they usually have a dining package 🙄 these two are just trying to be “non Disney Disney vloggers” and failing badly at that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh I do wish Prick would learn its THEIR and not THERE when he's writing these replies lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For the sake of your mental health, do not read the replies to this Facebook post…
Yes, I go to Disney for a week. It's cheaper to take a shuttle or an Uber from the airport to the resort than rent a car even if I'm travelling with my parents especially when you factor in the cost of gas and parking. If I'm not eating in a park then I'm eating at the resort or Disney Springs and using Disney transportation to get there. Why would I drive or take a taxi/uber out of my way offsite after a long park day to go eat at Panera Bread, Applebee's or Cracker Barrel?!

I love how they all think they pay for the DVC or Deluxe rooms they stay in. Bless their ignorant and stupid little sheep hearts.

Reactions: 7
I’m not on FB so can’t look but the post itself is yet another piece of evidence to suggest that most of these stans are not the sharpest. Anytime someone posts a screen grab of one of their comments you see the same poor spelling, poor sentence construction and poor grammar. Same on the YT comments. You see some posts there that look like they were written by a 10 year old. Not sure what I make if it, it’s all a bit depressing if you give it too much thought but the co-dependant Ps are such idiots themselves they probably don’t notice. And no doubt they’d prefer to be the dumb leading the dumber anyway. Instead of hiring people who’d help them get to the next level, they hired unpaid “volunteers” to work for them and ran their business into the ground. Prick probably feels like Einstein when he tells his flock that the first bit of land you reach going east across the Atlantic is the east coast of England “because boats don’t go in straight lines” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm the same. I'm the only driver in our family, so if we hired a car it'd be a bus man's holiday for me (as my Grandad used to say). We use Uber / Lyft and Disney Transport if it's on site. Though the only off site place we've eaten (and I'm not even sure it classes as off site) is Bull and Bear. Definitely wouldn't have the faff and cost of car hire, petrol, parking fees etc just to be able to go to Cracker Barrel!

I’m not on FB so can’t look but the post itself is yet another piece of evidence to suggest that most of these stans are not the sharpest. Anytime someone posts a screen grab of one of their comments you see the same poor spelling, poor sentence construction and poor grammar. Same on the YT comments. You see some posts there that look like they were written by a 10 year old. Not sure what I make if it, it’s all a bit depressing if you give it too much thought but the co-dependant Ps are such idiots themselves they probably don’t notice. And no doubt they’d prefer to be the dumb leading the dumber anyway. Instead of hiring people who’d help them get to the next level, they hired unpaid “volunteers” to work for them and ran their business into the ground. Prick probably feels like Einstein when he tells his flock that the first bit of land you reach going east across the Atlantic is the east coast of England “because boats don’t go in straight lines” 🤣
I think you're spot on in your assessment of the sheep. It's sad really but some people cling to anything.

Reactions: 5
The members of that group are largely thick as pigshit. They need advice on EVERYTHING to do with their holiday. even if it has been asked a thousand times before. I appreciate planning a Disney trip isn’t always straightforward but the questions they ask are often bordering on the ridiculous. Most of them are on package holidays as well so not that much to sort out. The other day there was someone asking if anyone knew if the rules about masks on planes was going to be changed. How can anyone possibly know what the US is going to do about that and anyway, what does it matter? You’ll either have to wear one or not, that’s it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.