The Lodge Guys #19 Moan, moan, moan, monorail, monorail. monorail, moan, moan, moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they were on the train and the usual speil was being said,the girls were sitting good as gold and leigh said that means behave...the sisters face was so pissed off and so she should have been they were sitting good as gold...hole

Reactions: 8
If they want to be on the vlogs and the sister doesn't object to them being on them, then why not just use their actual names, Maisie and Millie?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can understand the mother not wanting real names. You could argue and say well why let them be on at all but tbh I do feel for the friends/family of vloggers. I’d loathe being filmed but what if my best friend took up vlogging 😬 I probably would end up appearing and using a pseudonym. The fans of these vloggers can be crazy. I remember watching a Tracker vlog and running away screaming when I saw the weird comments about their baby! Haven’t watched them since. I don’t tend to watch vlogs with kids and haven’t watched the LGs latest because it’s not my kind of content but I def wouldn’t want any of the super fans invading their privacy. I could see a scenario where they’d start mailing them gifts directly or following personal accounts. Boundaries are not a thing some of them can do but yes I recall that poster who shared names and details about them, their late father and the LGs old business. All checked out too if you’re handy on the Google machine! I wouldn’t personally use real names to protect their privacy and these threads might appear if they googled themselves which doesn’t sit right with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That whole vlog was created using the nieces as the "main attraction" even the title related to them. As just stated I too don't like or find it appropriate to use children in vlogs in this way. The LGs clearly said in response to a recent question on youtube that they create these videos as a business its how they earn money so they are clearly using these 2 young girls as click bait which on any level is unacceptable. The jumping on the bouncy castle with them, the interaction on the train etc is all for the cameras so to a large degree it is staged and unnatural. If they appear in the background or are a part of a family event that is a different ball game but not USING them as the main them, it's wrong.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.