The Lodge Guys #19 Moan, moan, moan, monorail, monorail. monorail, moan, moan, moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some sad sheeple posted that he has a 'chance meeting' with prick & pouty today
1647976924243.png

The hoody, smelly un-washed coat, shorts, sharpie black hair and Primarni shades uniform as usual.

ETA The FB group that keeps on giving

1647977413419.png

SEEK HELP YOU SAD SHEEPLE PEOPLE

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
They look like they stink.

I do always enjoy when they’ve clearly shared a box of just for men though, they look extra tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe because we are used to seeing Leigh hog the camera, but he looks so much slimmer in that photo than he des on the vlogs!

But big LOL at them thinking the drunk guy in the last vlog knew who they were and was going to ask for a photo or be in the video but he was just a regular drunk guy lol They really do think they are some sort of celebrities!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some sad sheeple posted that he has a 'chance meeting' with prick & pouty today
View attachment 1143581

The hoody, smelly un-washed coat, shorts, sharpie black hair and Primarni shades uniform as usual.

ETA The FB group that keeps on giving

View attachment 1143600

SEEK HELP YOU SAD SHEEPLE PEOPLE
The fakest smiles ever to go with everything else made up.

Here's a though... if you're cold enough to have on a minging hoodie, a tshirt under that and a puffy jacket but you're wearing shorts PUT ON A PAIR OF bleeping JEANS!!!

View attachment 1144058

Our Issues at Steakhouse 71.....of course they had issues!
Here's what I don't understand about all the moaners... if you continually have issues when you go on vacation to a particular place or a particular type of destination (ie theme parks) why continue going on those same types of trips?! Maybe a weekend at Butlins is more suited or a staycation at your local Premier Inn.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1144058

Our Issues at Steakhouse 71.....of course they had issues!
Was coming here to say the same thing. Don’t think they are happy if they aren’t moaning, we miss fastpass, our beignets were dry, the photo was to expensive it’s never ending. They had an issue with Cheesecake Factory, now steakhouse 71. Why name a vlog that, if the meal wasn’t up to par review it and say what the issue was but don’t name it in your vlog title. For how annoying Adam hatten can be he rates each meal out of five, simple.!

Reactions: 8
Was coming here to say the same thing. Don’t think they are happy if they aren’t moaning, we miss fastpass, our beignets were dry, the photo was to expensive it’s never ending. They had an issue with Cheesecake Factory, now steakhouse 71. Why name a vlog that, if the meal wasn’t up to par review it and say what the issue was but don’t name it in your vlog title. For how annoying Adam hatten can be he rates each meal out of five, simple.!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, after the past two years nobody wants to watch a bunch of well-off Brits with no manners and tit for brains witch and moan because service was slow at Steakhouse 71 or because they were cold in Cheesecake Factory.

Adam is annoying but I'd rather his more positive attitude than the constant moaning from some of the rest. I don't know how they expect to build their channels when it's all negative. Atleast AllEars and DFB do this for their job and are less whiny when it comes to poor reviews. Straight and to the point. Don't spend your money on this menu item, that sort of thing.

Lisa strikes me as the kind of person who has to have everything just so. One little ripple in her perfectly planned perfect day and she loses her tit. It must be exhausting.

Thread suggestion: The Lodge Guys #20 Should be named ‘Dodgy Guys’ instead of Lodge Guys

Need to stop reading this thread before bed - I had a dream involving P&P! :LOL:

I put a bad review of them online and it damaged their five-star rating (!?) and they came to my house DEMANDING it was taken down.

• Haha
Need to stop reading this thread before bed - I had a dream involving P&P! :LOL:

I put a bad review of them online and it damaged their five-star rating (!?) and they came to my house DEMANDING it was taken down.
Hope you stood your ground and called them out!! LOL we all know this was a dream as they could never actually confront someone in person, always hiding behind a screen spreading their nastiness

TLG #20 Pay us or provide free accommodation to be our friend, we like you more the higher your spend!

• Haha
  • Heart
I've said it before and I'll say it again, after the past two years nobody wants to watch a bunch of well-off Brits with no manners and tit for brains witch and moan
Amen. Sick to the teeth of these first world problems. I do like an honest travel reviewer who points out issues but when you keep having issue everywhere you go then as The Shirelles sang “Baby It’s You!”

Loads of time and money but moan moan moan. They need to count their blessings, have a good wash and pull themselves together.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lisa comes across very bossy in her relationship with ade she also speaks to him like tit
sounds familiar....Prick treating puty like crap, adam and Gary C have a crazy 'relationship'. always feels like someone has to run someone down in these vlog relationships

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.