The Lodge Guys #19 Moan, moan, moan, monorail, monorail. monorail, moan, moan, moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re pretty sure they used it a few times but obviously didn’t show themselves using it! Then after they were called out in here for it they suddenly went back to queuing!!
Disgusting behaviour

Anyway maybe see you in the parks, I’ll be the one in a superdry hoodie, carrying a laptop, and drinking a blue moon 😜
[/QUOTE]
HAHA love it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Holy Christ, their cosmetic surgeries have failed them. Nick's skin is shite, and Leigh's hair implants have failed, at best.
Sad twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We have a genuine need for a DAS pass for my son and I would be absolutely losing my tit on those FB pages. They are just going to ruin it for everyone and the very people the system was created for are the ones that will lose out.

I'm really pissed off with Disney. Why didn't they forsee this? My boys disability is very apparent, but I would happily provide any paperwork as proof. I know that there's a law that won't allow that but surely there's something they can do.

Have they ever turned anyone down for a DAS pass? We've only been twice and they were most accommodating and asked minimal questions but as I say my sons condition is evident.

@Mrslollypop we are going in October too 🙂🙂
I get the DAS pass for my adult grandson. We got one in Anaheim and even with that we only did half a day before a major meltdown happened and he ran out of the park in a very distressed state. If the pass gets removed i may as well give up Disney. He really enjoys it whilst we are there doing soarin,all the rides in cars land and a few other rides. In Disneyland Paris he managed a bit longer and he returned for the nighttime castle display which he still talks about today. At WDW we only did MVMCP as during normal days it would be impossible, so people need to stop abusing these passes, selfish idiots .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Completely agree. It’s fantastic that there’s a system in place to help people like your son, but there’s a lot of selfish people out there that are totally manipulating it. To be honest the last two years of working in retail have proved that- so many people Swan in like billy big bollocks claiming they are exempt from wearing face masks when it’s quite clear they just don’t give a tit. It’s very frustrating because what stops everyone from doing it, except you know, a conscience!

Anyway maybe see you in the parks, I’ll be the one in a superdry hoodie, carrying a laptop, and drinking a blue moon 😜
Don't forget the new slazenger bag with fruit bag and lunsh box 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
And yet they are trying so desperately to cling onto any Disney relevance!!
Right? I'm not watching any of the vlogs now that they're home but today's popped up in my YT feed and the caption said something about the park bag and planning for their next trip. So I guess they're going to dangle that carrot for the sheep until the day they leave again thinking it builds up suspense? Morons. Nobody cares except your cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm already up to 11 lol 😆

Another observation, has anyone else noticed they cannot stirr?! I've never seen people stirr a hot drink or a saucepan of food how they do, it's really weird!!!
Hahaha it's like they're whisking a f*cking egg! Glad someone else noticed this. Been bugging me for a while :)

• Haha
We've mentioned the stirring before, and then we realised they read hear because Leigh lifted his mug towards the camera and purposely stirred it, loudly, with a smirk on his pouty gob

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they do read here can you please change your clothes more regularly, the navy hoody in particular please

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why did Bazza accuse the Dodgy Guys of stealing the 6 pack of Blue Moons they took down to the Keys 👀 🍵 🍵

Reactions: 8
Why did Bazza accuse the Dodgy Guys of stealing the 6 pack of Blue Moons they took down to the Keys 👀 🍵 🍵
He’s lucky they didn’t pull the pictures off the walls!

The Disney bait is actually just sad - only a week after the last trip ended in their vlogs. They must know that their at home content is pure shite and dangling Disney trips is the only way to keep the cash flowing in. Prick who hates Disney must be secretly raging (and also buttering up “friends” with DVC and Florida homes so they’ll get free accommodation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.