Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipeup

VIP Member
I think they changed for the worse during lockdown. It became clear that with no jobs or business to run, and not being able to get out for the usual toasted tea cake runs, they had nothing to offer. The cracks began to show that they had no real purpose in life and were in fact just a pair of early retired 40 somethings with too much time on their hands. It brought out the worst in them being stuck at home all day with each other.

They got a lot of people to sign up to patreon so they could do all the quiz nights, watch parties and all that crap. People were craving social interaction and I've no doubt it did help a lot of people who were looking for company. But that was the point that they realized they could actually make money from them and after that, everything was fair game, all done under the guise of creating a community of like minded people.

I can't remember the vlog but there was one where Prick was visibly giddy, realising that they could get people to buy anything based off their recommendations. He said something like, "we just mention that we bought this and now everyone wants one!" That was a lightbulb moment for them that they had these people eating out of the palm of their hands and they could make money from their Amazon storefront, get free stuff sent to promote (remember all the Tuck In curry deliveries) and there was an endless stream of gifts to the PO Box. Basically, they got greedy. Tried to get as much as they could for doing as little as they could.

I also believe that buying the apartment was the start of them being "economical with the truth" shall we say. That first small apartment that they led us to believe they were renting (that someone that knows them IRL then came here and said they actually already owned), the endless teasing about "THE THING", never coming clean about whether they sold the house or were renting it out etc. etc. All becasue they don't want people to know how many properties they own and that they're clearly considerably wealthier than they would like to let on. They realized they could just leave out details, fudge the timeline on events and people would be none the wiser. And since then, the lies, mistruths and wrong information have kept on coming.

I've watched them since the very very early days. When they still had the business and even back when they still had a caravan. Yes I enjoyed them for a while, liked them showing life at the lodge, the days out, bit of cooking. At that point, I though the "banter" between them was just that. Good natured back and forth between a couple who have been together a long time. But now all I can hear and see is 2 people that have lost their way big time.

Essay over!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
There was a vain fellow named Leigh
Who spent all his pennies on pee
No money for digs
But he doesn't give figs
Cause the sheep will provide it for free 🐑🐑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

NeNe21

Chatty Member
TLG #20 HEADS STILL SHINY BOTH STILL WHINEY, EYES STILL SAGGING, FILTHY HOODY HAS ME GAGGING!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
So, next trip they're going to do a day in Disney on a budget. Isn't that what this borefest has been?
Taking advantage of the Bazzas House.
Sharing nearly every meal (except when Vera, Stacey or Michael are paying)
Free parking by rescheduling the dinner reservation, numerous times.
Taking your own mugs to get free refills
Using other people's DVC
I'd say that was a budget holiday, wouldn't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m still around on my main account that pre-dates the pleasure of sharing a plane with them (fuck knows what email address or password I made for the original throw away account!)

Can’t post the pic I had with them because my face is obviously in it so have a pic of them during their “discussion” with Virgin staff.

999083C3-7E48-478D-BFCB-F060EC557B43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

fookTat

What’s with the fucking super dry, two grown men dressing like 15 year olds from the 90s. One minute they are sharing toasted teacakes like pensioners then they are skipping about Disney completely clueless about anything Disney, meanwhile charging vulnerable people for the displeasure, even when they message them asking how to stop the payments, you would think they would realise that the person did not know and would try to advise them instead of ignoring them and continuing to receive payments. Scamming, freeloading, shameless, embarrassing scum. Some people were dropped as baby’s these two were clearly thrown at the fucking wall.

Leigh, nick if you are so genuine then stop blocking me everywhere and deleting my comments, man up and have a conversation with me if you have nothing to hide, I have plenty I would like to discuss with you! Don’t worry I’m not expecting my mums money back you can keep that. Taylor Derry.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Bundor

Boo hoo poor little Nick got triggered by the adults arguing in front of him (anyone want an insight into his life growing up I think we just saw it). The irony of him complaining about listening to his mum and her boyfriend bickering and arguing. How does he think we feel listening to him and Pouty bickering and slinging insults at each other all day.
I can actually imagine him screaming “you’re not my real dad” at his mums boyfriend.

PS - keep your mums personal shit off camera you classless wank

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Chorizzo

Prick was loving being able to do washing before they went home.
He knows it's going to save him a few quid on the leccy bill back at the caravan.

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
The pair of arse-lickers to Prick & Pouty removed the comment
Not surprised. When I commented on one of her videos the other week, she liked it and responded trying to justify the behaviour I called out and then I was blocked by P&P on IG the same day. Probably the same thing will happen to Emmy.

I love the lodge guys, Hannah and Karen Bee. The lodge guys are saying what most think. Disney is crazy-expensive. Buy the same merch at Target for 1/2 price. I live here so feel the pain. I did tell them to go down Duval and Turman annex next visit to KW but in all honesty, they really just wanted to see seven mile bridge which is beautiful. The Tarpon feeding was funny as those pelicans are ruthless. I enjoy the lodge guys doing the UK stops. Windermere and Brighton are on my list now. We got to UK frequently but have missed both. So many are doing online remote work and do think Nick is working remotely. The critiques are interesting to say the least. I love Hannah's vlogmas and Karen's trips to Dublin.

MOD EDIT: There is still a thread in the Rave section for the lodge guys

No, the lodge guys are not saying what most people think. Most people don't berate staff in restaurants or stinge them out of a decent tip or assume/accuse all workers/staff of trying to pull one over. Only chavvy Brits and ignorant Americans/Canadians do that.

When I go on vacation I do this amazing thing called research where I work out my necessary budget before hand based on the cost of things I'm going to do and places I'm going to eat while I'm there. Then I save my money and have that set aside before I go on the vacation. I don't go on vacation without a pot to piss in and then scam free meals and accommodation out of lodge sheep such as yourself.

Prime example... Lisa and Ade just did a video announcing that they're going shortly on a trip to DLP. But they're going "on the cheap" so plan to bring pot noodles and similar things with them so they don't have to eat in the park. I'm sorry but that's pathetic. Do you eat pot noodle every night at home for supper? No you don't unless you're struggling for money which alot of people are at the moment. It's insulting to hear two people with their own business and a high-end IT job doing that knowing that they fly PE and own DVC. Same as Leigh and Nick flying Upper Class and then splitting meals for six weeks. If you can't afford to go on vacation and enjoy it as a vacation then don't go. Simple as that.

I wouldn't compare Nick doing an hour or two of remote work when he wakes up hungover at 9 am to Karen Bee or Hannah Ricketts who have legitimate jobs that they work 40 hrs a week at and happen to do remotely with occasional trips to the office.

You pointed out that there's a rave thread for these douchewaffles. I'd suggest that you stay over there if you want to praise them. You won't get much love and support from those of us who are on this one.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Evilhex

So after making a comment last week on YouTube about Prick mocking the guy in the cruise I’ve been blocked from all their socials 😂

What empty little life’s they both must have if they have the time to trawl through every social media platform trying to find people who said something about them. It must take them hours as there are a few people out there with same name as me so they must look at every one matching the profile photo. 😂😂😂

I’ve come to the conclusion every time one of them says on a slog that they had some work to do this is what they are taking about. Trawling through SM blocking accounts of any one that comments negatively on their posts.

👋👋 Hello you couple of fannies. You can’t silence us on here, we will continue to call you out for the vile creatures that you are!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

stokie108

Chatty Member
Just a quick sum up of the 7 week jolly!
Paid stays- 7 nights! Estimate , the rest was free.
Money spent on food/ drink $5 k
Good rides been on- not many
Water park days- never got wet
Days prick had alcohol - all of them
Vlogs Jen was in -zero
Vlogs prick raced ahead to get there first- all of them.
Vlogs pouty looked at merch and gave us prices- all of them
Fireworks watched from car parks - a few 😂
Self catering meals- 2
Times pouty said monorail- millions
Nana naps - to many to mention
Times prick said OMG best meal ever- all Of them
Times prick said I can’t eat get back to the caravan to take the Christmas tree down- zero 😂😂😂😂

Think that’s about it? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22

fookTat

New thread title- the eye bags and the fringe strands that your poor old patreons had to sweat to buy ya (in the tune to stereophonics handbags and glad rags)

• Haha
Reactions: 21

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Well done Jenn for going to TX to avoid seeing Prick in that skanky Disney shirt yet again. I still don't understand this... we watched them pack before they left the UK. There were enough shirts and shorts that they'd only have to laundry once every two weeks! How is he wearing the same thing four days in a row?!

I'm so sick and tired of the portion size moan. Just eat what you can and pay and shut your fucking mouth already. Or simple. Don't eat out. Grocery shop and eat where you're staying.

Imagine! Disney's Old Key West Resort reminds Pouty of... wait for it... Key West!!!

Doing laundry two days before they go home. Makes total sense. Not. I've never put shoes in the dryer. That's a complete fire hazard!

"We don't like rude people." after getting told not to sit at the reserved table at Dockside. Now you know how we all feel watching your useless shite videos full of you two rude buggers and your rude friends.

I'd be so pissed to be a server with these two cheap assholes who book a reservation for a table instead of sitting at the bar, and then order one glass of wine each and one appetizer each instead of an actual meal on a Saturday night. Just so tacky and unacceptable. PS - Chef Prick that's polenta under the meatballs. Not mash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Swamber

Just tolerated the latest abomination. What an arrogant, entitled, ignorant pair of classless twats. Hyper critical of anyone and anything not themselves. No respect, compassion or kindness.
I will savour every moment of your collapse, laughing and ridiculing your pathetic attempts at appearing the least bit interesting or intelligent.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
The ridiculous pointing at ships off in the distance and trying to be a know-it-all about which one is which. Who the fuck cares Prick?! All you're doing is pointing at some bushes or the guy driving's head!!! Speaking of driving, notice they've either dropped off the rental to save money or left it at Bazza's so they didn't have to pay for parking at the port.

Oh the irony of the room number being 6666. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

"We've done absolutely no research on the ship." Are we supposed to be surprised?! lol

"There's some sort of space museum over there." Ummm that's NASA and Kennedy Space Centre. Muppets.

Of course Prick had to flap his gums through the entire rocket launch like he was an astronaut himself.

I'd hoped that Prick would have a really good fall on his arse while skating but no such luck. Of course they sprang for the drinks package in the end. Shocker!

Oh look, they have a new hanger-on named Chris who is even less classy than P&P with his ball cap on backwards in the dining room while having dinner. And not one "adult" at that table said anything about his lack of manners.

Never heard of Jack & Diane from John Mellencamp. Of course not, because the two of them were busy watching Flight of the Navigator through the 80s to listen to any music.

There's no way that Vera is the same age as me! 45 my arse!

Bahahahahaha I love that Prick is hungover and they have a loud family next to them for the cruise. Perfection!

• Haha

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
They’re leaving the magic bands in bazzas garage, how will they get through security quickly on their next arrival?

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Jesus H Christ watching Leighvil attempting to read menu boards thick bastard. Cho-rizzo bayonaisse andooo-do-do- ly jamba-lye I just can’t with him such a thick twat!

• Haha
Reactions: 19