The Lodge Guys #19 Moan, moan, moan, monorail, monorail. monorail, moan, moan, moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to ade and Lisa I I be kicking off about that room too. No excuse for any of that but if I remember correctly didn't cleaning staff do a protest last year

Reactions: 8
My gut feeling is Lisa and Ade complained in the hope of getting upgraded to the club level at Sequoia (which I don’t think is actually open again but I could be wrong).

Sequoia rooms are pretty tired and in need of refurb in my opinion. Disney know this because it was one of the last hotels to re-open. If they didn’t need the rooms I doubt they’d be using the hotel until it was redone, but with the main hotel closed and increased numbers of travellers due to pent up demand / re-schedules and ridiculously cheap flight offers from the USA they’ve no choice.

Wasting 3.5 hours on it is their own fault. Just tell the front desk and get on with your day! You don’t need to stand and supervise (especially when you don’t fluently speak the same language!)

Reactions: 5
To be fair that room is a shithole.

Cant wait to see Prick Winehouse and Uncle Fester when they’ve finally finished all their backstreet plastic surgery I must say.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watched 3 vlogs back to back and the clothing hygiene is actually giving me anxiety. The navy hoody, the puffer jacket, the green t shirt disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s stayed at the Santa Fe which IMO is dire so should be used to it!! that being said I’d have complained at the state of that room

Reactions: 8
How many days is it per vlog? 3? If that's so, apart from the gym, Prick has worn 2 t shirts in 3 vlogs... It started off as an observation, now it's just disgusting

Reactions: 9
They really are opening themselves up to criticisms with the 10 Things I Hate About You line :ROFLMAO:
I'm already up to 11 lol 😆

Another observation, has anyone else noticed they cannot stirr?! I've never seen people stirr a hot drink or a saucepan of food how they do, it's really weird!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sequoia rooms are pretty tired and in need of refurb in my opinion. Disney know this because it was one of the last hotels to re-open.
Honestly, they (DLP) closed Sequoia for re-doing the facias then didn't open it up on schedule, would it of killed them to do a once over of the rooms to pickup these small issues...

Sequoia needs gutting IMHO.

To be fair to ade and Lisa I I be kicking off about that room too. No excuse for any of that but if I remember correctly didn't cleaning staff do a protest last year
Agree - that is filthy

I would have complained also (but not shouted on instagram)

Prick still had his Christmas jammies on - those are that dirty they could probably stand up on their own!!!

They have Wallace and from it wrong trousers vibes 😂😂

Agree - that is filthy

I would have complained also (but not shouted on instagram)

Prick still had his Christmas jammies on - those are that dirty they could probably stand up on their own!!!

They have Wallace and from it wrong trousers vibes 😂😂
Gromit!!! (Autocorrect lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
On my regular account I can see their newest reel as a post but can't see the stories with the moaning, so odd!
But I can see it all on my other account so here you go

I wouldn't like the dirt side of things like the toilet and near it and wiuld contact reception about it but the image of the bed looks like the matress so they've pulled the sheets back
Why look under the bed in a hotel?

It looks like there's no pot noodles this trip 😉
Christ she really did have to give everyone the full play by play eh?! I totally would have complained about the lack of cleaning and asked for a new room but yes, no need to broadcast it like you're one of those women with the white gloves who checks hotels. Glad to see that their voucher was put to good use with chicken wings... how very Parisian. lol Surprised they didn't ask the restaurant to boil some water for their pot noodles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus, the Florida vlogs have been going on for that long I'd forgotten that prick sits weird on the chair at the dining table

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m a member of an Orlando Facebook group as we go in October… seeing more and more people posting about the DAS pass and it seems to me like there’s quite a lot of people taking the piss here- many of them are advising each other that you don’t need any proof at all of your disability and are telling stories of their family group who all had the DAS pass for various reasons from mobility to IBS to autism etc. Am I just being a hugely cynical cow or are some of these people taking the piss? Half of them are bragging how it was amazing as they didn’t have to queue for anything in the mobbed parks- It seems a bit unfair really and a bit open to people misusing it. I have children that hate queuing in the heat etc- but have to get on with it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m a member of an Orlando Facebook group as we go in October… seeing more and more people posting about the DAS pass and it seems to me like there’s quite a lot of people taking the piss here- many of them are advising each other that you don’t need any proof at all of your disability and are telling stories of their family group who all had the DAS pass for various reasons from mobility to IBS to autism etc. Am I just being a hugely cynical cow or are some of these people taking the piss? Half of them are bragging how it was amazing as they didn’t have to queue for anything in the mobbed parks- It seems a bit unfair really and a bit open to people misusing it. I have children that hate queuing in the heat etc- but have to get on with it.
That's how I feel about it too. Seems like alot of people taking the piss. Autistic kids it makes sense. Me or Prick with our IBS, no. Or adults using it because they have anxiety. If your anxiety is that bad and you're not medicated (I personally am) how are you walking around a theme park with 10,000 strangers in the first place?!

And yes, Disney can't ask for proof because it's against the law in the US. So really, they're setting themselves up to be scammed because there are lots of adults who think nothing of doing that and doing it with their kids in tow.

Reactions: 12
We have a genuine need for a DAS pass for my son and I would be absolutely losing my tit on those FB pages. They are just going to ruin it for everyone and the very people the system was created for are the ones that will lose out.

I'm really pissed off with Disney. Why didn't they forsee this? My boys disability is very apparent, but I would happily provide any paperwork as proof. I know that there's a law that won't allow that but surely there's something they can do.

Have they ever turned anyone down for a DAS pass? We've only been twice and they were most accommodating and asked minimal questions but as I say my sons condition is evident.

@Mrslollypop we are going in October too 🙂🙂

• Heart
We have a genuine need for a DAS pass for my son and I would be absolutely losing my tit on those FB pages. They are just going to ruin it for everyone and the very people the system was created for are the ones that will lose out.

I'm really pissed off with Disney. Why didn't they forsee this? My boys disability is very apparent, but I would happily provide any paperwork as proof. I know that there's a law that won't allow that but surely there's something they can do.

Have they ever turned anyone down for a DAS pass? We've only been twice and they were most accommodating and asked minimal questions but as I say my sons condition is evident.

@Mrslollypop we are going in October too 🙂🙂
Completely agree. It’s fantastic that there’s a system in place to help people like your son, but there’s a lot of selfish people out there that are totally manipulating it. To be honest the last two years of working in retail have proved that- so many people Swan in like billy big bollocks claiming they are exempt from wearing face masks when it’s quite clear they just don’t give a tit. It’s very frustrating because what stops everyone from doing it, except you know, a conscience!

Anyway maybe see you in the parks, I’ll be the one in a superdry hoodie, carrying a laptop, and drinking a blue moon 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Completely agree. It’s fantastic that there’s a system in place to help people like your son, but there’s a lot of selfish people out there that are totally manipulating it. To be honest the last two years of working in retail have proved that- so many people Swan in like billy big bollocks claiming they are exempt from wearing face masks when it’s quite clear they just don’t give a tit. It’s very frustrating because what stops everyone from doing it, except you know, a conscience!

Anyway maybe see you in the parks, I’ll be the one in a superdry hoodie, carrying a laptop, and drinking a blue moon 😜
🤣🤣🤣
I'll be the one sharing one meal between five of us for lunsh and moaning about the weather 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.