The Lodge Guys #19 Moan, moan, moan, monorail, monorail. monorail, moan, moan, moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When pouty said prick of to work Yh right hes gone to do check/diyto do after the storm on their property they rent out:

Reactions: 8
Not ade and Lisa have been having a moan and groan, to be fair I wouldn’t have been happy either but can imagine her squeaky voice going at it

Reactions: 1
On FB
Nick Lodge Guy in your latest vlog you say whilst by the coast near your Lodge, that if you sailed from here there's nothing in between here and the coast of USA? Your lodge is on the east coast of the UK so you'd reach Denmark.
And when you were at the beach in cocoa, you said if we sailed from here we'd end up at the lodge, you'd reach Wales not Bridlington

PRICKS reply
lol boats don't go in straight lines :)
I hate to say it but technically he is correct. I never heard him say "if you go in a straight line". The North Sea is not a self contain body of water but is connected to the Atlantic

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not ade and Lisa have been having a moan and groan, to be fair I wouldn’t have been happy either but can imagine her squeaky voice going at it
I haven't watched, what's her first world problem now?! Potstickers not crispy enough in Ohana?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
because he is a K
Why does Prick have to always talk over Pouty when he's explaining something?
Because he is a prize K**b! lol

Oh I really don't want them shifting their focus to the Universal parks, they're even more clueless about Universal than Disney, IMO they really haven't enjoyed this trip, Disney to expensive, Disney to crowded, Disney needs a reservation, Disney won't let us park for free unless we scam the system! they shouldn't really moan about using Genie+ as they barely used it! they made use of the DAS pass until they were sussed out! and FYI NICK Loews Royal Pacific is not the next level up from Endless Summer, Endless Summer is a Value Hotel and Loews Royal Pacific is a Premier Hotel!

He thinks he's being "controversial"
They had a DAS? Why? I didnt know this until I just read it

Reactions: 3
because he is a K

Because he is a prize K**b! lol

They had a DAS? Why? I didnt know this until I just read it
We’re pretty sure they used it a few times but obviously didn’t show themselves using it! Then after they were called out in here for it they suddenly went back to queuing!!

Reactions: 7
Lisa and Ade are in DLP right now.....probably with their car full of toilet roll and pot noodles.....such a fun trip.....just wait for the whingey vlogs

Asking for money via PayPal now never notice this before !
I'm sure that's been there a while, I think I mentioned it a while back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how the car journey was in the chunnel now with P&O cancelling so many sailings. I bet it's really backed things up as people try to get a spot on the train instead.

Just discovered I've been blocked from their Lisa and Ade IG page... I went to go see what she's posted from DLP and the only page that comes up when I search for her now is the one for her business/her personal one. Unless I'm going crazy to think that they did have one for the both of them and this was the only one all along.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They were moaning and tagging Disney on their posts yesterday about the state of their room. I’ve always found Disney Paris hotels not to the standard of Orlando but I wouldn’t plaster it over insta, both spent to much time with P&P

Reactions: 5
They were moaning and tagging Disney on their posts yesterday about the state of their room. I’ve always found Disney Paris hotels not to the standard of Orlando but I wouldn’t plaster it over insta, both spent to much time with P&P
I'm just so sad that I've been blocked and have to miss that nonsense. lol

I don't think anyone wants to hear people complain about their vacations when money is tight for most of us and we're all trying to even get a chance to use vacation time. I understand having poor service or a bad meal, etc. but short of the hotel room being dirty and not cleaned, I don't know how there would be things to complain about. If that does happen, you either go back to the front desk or call them and tell them so it can be corrected or that you can be moved to a new room. Again, not something that is going to ruin my vacation.

Reactions: 9
Tops session from prick! 2 blue moons, gin and 3 glasses of red( that we saw) he’d give Olivier reed a run for his money 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@CdnGirl77 how weird you are blocked as I'm not, but they have shadow banned me on YouTube

Some of their complaints of the room are legitimate and some are ridiculous!
Allow for wear and tear!

Reactions: 8
I'm just so sad that I've been blocked and have to miss that nonsense. lol

I don't think anyone wants to hear people complain about their vacations when money is tight for most of us and we're all trying to even get a chance to use vacation time. I understand having poor service or a bad meal, etc. but short of the hotel room being dirty and not cleaned, I don't know how there would be things to complain about. If that does happen, you either go back to the front desk or call them and tell them so it can be corrected or that you can be moved to a new room. Again, not something that is going to ruin my vacation.
What did she say was wrong with the room? Defo spent too much time with the moaners lol 😆

Tops session from prick! 2 blue moons, gin and 3 glasses of red( that we saw) he’d give Olivier reed a run for his money 😂😂😂
It's a real red flag when someone is drinking 2 pints on a normal lunch time and a huge glass of gin in the evening, and that's what we saw... the guy definitely has a bad relationship with alcohol as well as food

Reactions: 6
Asking for money via PayPal now never notice this before !
Probably need it to pay their tax bill... I wonder if they have declared all their earnings?. I have enough info the taxman to correctly identify them... must get around to filling in the tax forms about people not declaring all their income...

Reactions: 10
What did she say was wrong with the room? Defo spent too much time with the moaners lol 😆

It's a real red flag when someone is drinking 2 pints on a normal lunch time and a huge glass of gin in the evening, and that's what we saw... the guy definitely has a bad relationship with alcohol as well as food
I don't know since I'm blocked. Maybe someone else can provide a screenshot or something.

I wonder how the car journey was in the chunnel now with P&O cancelling so many sailings. I bet it's really backed things up as people try to get a spot on the train instead.

Just discovered I've been blocked from their Lisa and Ade IG page... I went to go see what she's posted from DLP and the only page that comes up when I search for her now is the one for her business/her personal one. Unless I'm going crazy to think that they did have one for the both of them and this was the only one all along.
Same I been blocked also !

Reactions: 2
Same I been blocked also !
On my regular account I can see their newest reel as a post but can't see the stories with the moaning, so odd!
But I can see it all on my other account so here you go

I wouldn't like the dirt side of things like the toilet and near it and wiuld contact reception about it but the image of the bed looks like the matress so they've pulled the sheets back
Why look under the bed in a hotel?

It looks like there's no pot noodles this trip 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.