The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are full of tit.

The tax on upper alone is £300+
I dont think it is, when I looked at upgrading it was £98 in tax.

Okay, so they were originally booked for 2022, but decided they had nothing to do after Christmas with the girls (no other family is worthy to spend time with), so pulled forward their trip to spend Christmas there (even though they are not Disney people). Upgraded to premium economy (one way) for £217 (Prick was wetting himself with excitement to tell ppl at the bargain price).
When did he say they had upgraded to PE

Reactions: 6
OMG how did they answer that question at the airline check in about did they pack their own bags ?
Because it doesn't specifically get asked anymore and has for sometime..... Its now "do you have any dangerous goods in your baggage" type question...

Reactions: 5
In the trip announcement video they posted today.
I didnt hear him say that, heard pouty say they had booked premium

They have a cruise booked for either £217 or £317

This was just before down the world went crazy.

You can’t avoid the extra charges for higher cabins.
No but the difference is only £95 as you have already paid some.

Last edited:
I didnt hear him say that, heard pouty say they had booked premium

They have a cruise booked for either £217 or £317

No but the difference is only £95 as you have already paid some.
Well whichever one said it, said they'd upgraded to premium economy. They mentioned premium economy again when talking about the luggage allowances when weighing their suitcases. So did they upgrade to premium economy or to upper class? I doubt that they would have been able to get one and then another upgrade to upper class in such short time and 2-3 days before Xmas.

As I said earlier in the thread, they lie on top of lies and then can't keep track of their lies. It makes no difference to me but it should to the idiots who pay them money every month. I just find it rather entertaining to watch them trip up and then try to cover their tracks. Just like posting a trip announcement video on YouTube 4-5 days after they arrived at their trip destination and announced it on IG.

Reactions: 12
I think they booked pe, there is no way they would seat in economy but could only get middle seats at the time. Then window seats became available so they moved.

Reactions: 9
So the only thing I can think off, is that the upgraded at the airport at check in, but this would be after they already paid £217 to upgrade to PE, so even if it was £95, it is on top of what they already paid to upgrade! So while it may not be a lie, it is very very misleading with people who maybe only follow them on one social so don't know the full story.

Sadly these 2 are falling into the trap of needing to show luxury, how can they be peasants and fly economy but they cannot afford it! It will catch up on them!

Reactions: 9
So the only thing I can think off, is that the upgraded at the airport at check in, but this would be after they already paid £217 to upgrade to PE, so even if it was £95, it is on top of what they already paid to upgrade! So while it may not be a lie, it is very very misleading with people who maybe only follow them on one social so don't know the full story.

Sadly these 2 are falling into the trap of needing to show luxury, how can they be peasants and fly economy but they cannot afford it! It will catch up on them!
Wonder if they’ll do an Adam Hattan and buy into DVC to keep relatable?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can just imagine it…
Prick: who the hell is that?
Lee: Nemo? Might be Dory? Or is a minion? I’m not sure actually 😵💫
Prick: just jiffing post it as a ‘50th statue’ you idiot, the sheep will like it regardless
6D57C436-BBC1-436D-B6B1-2E238AC9EED0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He looks like a woman 🤡

So deceitful and shady to never give the full picture. Just like the cruise on Celebrity that they made out was £250pp but was actually over £1000pp. Just say what you paid in total you fraudulent bellends instead of misleading the sheep.

Reactions: 14
They live in a caravan at the seaside and don't work their life is just one big holiday anyway they are no better than the ones from benefit street tv show that have never worked a day in their life scamming the government , the lazy guys are scamming the vulnerable sheep .

Reactions: 12
Is that Hannah a mute ? Did she even say one word in the slogs? They pyjamas the two lazy creeps had on would be stinking I wonder if they got washed once ?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.