The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#DangerousFarmShop
Nice to see they’re being careful and taking precautions…
We certainly have the receipts if they come down with COVID out there.

Although I have a sneaking suspicion that these pictures will mysteriously disappear from their socials medias if that happens! 🤨

Reactions: 9

Although I have a sneaking suspicion that these pictures will mysteriously disappear from their socials medias if that happens! 🤨
Tattle is forever though, lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
only 1 or 2

such restraint 😂
What’s dibb?

My mum get these from the doctors she gets acid in her stomach! If these were prescribed by the doctors I’m not sure if you can get these over the counter ! He hasn’t got IBS and he stil think he has! I might be wrong but I think someone is giving him prescription medication and he also taking other tit for his so called IBS
You can buy this over the counter, it’s brand name is Guardium, there’s other prescribed medication with a similar name, omeprazole it is for acud reflux, my husband had them and made him ill. That’s a lot of medication to take with them I think he should see a GP

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What’s dibb?

You can buy this over the counter, it’s brand name is Guardium, there’s other prescribed medication with a similar name, omeprazole it is for acud reflux, my husband had them and made him ill. That’s a lot of medication to take with them I think he should see a GP
It's a forum for mostly Disney related stuff.

Reactions: 4
Would be so funny to bump into them and call them luke & Rich or David and Ian to see what their reactions would be!

Even funnier if they are decked out in TLG hats and hoodies at the time!
Or if they are filming shout out loudly "Oh look.. its those scamming Knob Guys, Pouty and Prick..."

It's when they say they have decided not to do the cruise just before they where supposed to get on it we all know it would be because they tested positive..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s dibb?

Thank you I wasn’t sure ☺

Reactions: 2
So covid has gone now!!!

I remember the days of lethal farm shops being too unsafe to enter due to irresponsible people doing the exact same as what they were.

Reactions: 6
They took those boxes of lateral flow tests with them (well, we were shown them-doesnt mean they were packed in the end!) but I just don't see them being the type to do them off their own back while they're out there to keep checking they're ok. They wouldn't want to miss out on anything. And if they did take them and they were positive, Prick would just say it was a false negative and the batch he had were faulty. Pouty doing his arm flap saying "it's just a cold, it's just a cold..."
They do them over here before they meet people but that's because they couldn't care less if they didn't have to meet up with people here.

I totally agree these 2 are the type to not test at all as a positive would just ruin plans! Will be interesting to see if they have a plan if the worst happens and they catch it. Is a PAYG friend willing to house them for 10 days. We all know they don't need to worry about extended their trip if + or isolating on return if that is brought back in.

And yes, gone are the days of too many people in a shop (you just added 2 more since you are incapable of going anywhere alone) and piggy backing off the elder parents delivery shop (when they were restricted to most in need) as 2 healthy-ish grown men can't suck it up to go shopping.

I watched an old vlog last night from their trip to Cyprus.

Their taxi was 7 euros and the driver said he didn't have change, so Leigh had to go into the hotel and ask for change as Nick didn't want to tip him (typical).

Nick actually said "Nobody rips The Lodge Guys off".

Who do these nobodies think they are!? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Even if they have LFT’s with them we all know they won’t do them properly. Remember the slog when they went to the drive through test centre, they barely touched their noses with the swab

• Angry
Prick and pouty reading this will be thinking we all jealous of them .. if your reading this F off you sad twats!

• Haha
They took those boxes of lateral flow tests with them (well, we were shown them-doesnt mean they were packed in the end!) but I just don't see them being the type to do them off their own back while they're out there to keep checking they're ok. They wouldn't want to miss out on anything. And if they did take them and they were positive, Prick would just say it was a false negative and the batch he had were faulty. Pouty doing his arm flap saying "it's just a cold, it's just a cold..."
They do them over here before they meet people but that's because they couldn't care less if they didn't have to meet up with people here.
I meant false positive...doh!

This does not look like fun.
Screenshot_20211229-112402.png

Jealous of having to spend your entire holiday filming and editing every day? Nope.

And at least when we all go away we don't need to act like twats with tagalong PAYG performing monkeys 🤡

Do they do their own test to get on the cruise? Or do they go to somewhere where its done properly? If they do their own and its positive, I don't think they'll declare it as positive, they're that selfish.

Do they do their own test to get on the cruise? Or do they go to somewhere where its done properly? If they do their own and its positive, I don't think they'll declare it as positive, they're that selfish.
For cruises leaving the US, you either have to get the test done at a lab or pharmacy or do a cruise line approved at-home test. The at-home tests are monitored online while you do them so you can’t cheat. They watch you stick it up your nose, put it in the tray etc. Then after the 15 min wait they check to see what the result says. Then you receive an email with your results which you either print off and show when you check-in for the cruise or show them the official email on your phone. Same with the lab tests… have to show your results at check-in for the cruise. Last I heard, the test has to be taken within 48 hours of going on the cruise but that may have changed.

There was a comment from nick on their fb page about how they have saved £1500 on car hire. Can’t wait for that bullshit story can you lol

• Haha
#DangerousFarmShop
Nice to see they’re being careful and taking precautions…
Pouteys meaning of the word "friend" is someone who pays them $$$ a month for the "privilege of talking to them on line and getting a fake hug like the one in the picture lol 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.