The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way it is now we're all going to catch it at some stage. I live in a very rural area outside a city and we hadn't a single case until omicron, it's going through our village like wildfire and all age groups are getting it. Very mild symptoms though and I know many people totally asymptomatic but positive. But if you're going to go somewhere and need a test to get home you have to have plenty of money and arrangements made with your employer as well as the savvy to know what to do. The above-mentioned Dibb forum now has people testing positive who are posting helplessly ''where do we go'' and ranting 'what about people who can't afford another week in a hotel. They can't go right now, simple as. The 'Just for Men' twins will be just fine because they have money to burn and no commitments. While waiting to test negative, they might even find 2 for 1 hair dye in Walgreens and fix Pouty's head.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way it is now we're all going to catch it at some stage. I live in a very rural area outside a city and we hadn't a single case until omicron, it's going through our village like wildfire and all age groups are getting it. Very mild symptoms though and I know many people totally asymptomatic but positive. But if you're going to go somewhere and need a test to get home you have to have plenty of money and arrangements made with your employer as well as the savvy to know what to do. The above-mentioned Dibb forum now has people testing positive who are posting helplessly ''where do we go'' and ranting 'what about people who can't afford another week in a hotel. They can't go right now, simple as. The 'Just for Men' twins will be just fine because they have money to burn and no commitments. While waiting to test negative, they might even find 2 for 1 hair dye in Walgreens and fix Pouty's head.
One of my friends was due to drive to Boston, Mass from where we live in Canada on Sunday to visit family friends for a week. She's a nurse who provides in home care to palliative patients and others. It suddenly dawned on her about last Thursday "what if me or the one of the kids tests positive when we go to come home?". The friends that they were due to visit were seniors with health issues so she'd have to pay for a hotel and meals until they tested negative as she couldn't quarantine at their place, and she wouldn't be able to get the extra time off work to stay down there for an extra week or two. "I can't afford all that." No tit. So she cancelled.

People don't realize the extra expenses involved and then whine about it in online forums. The Cruise Critic boards are full of people bragging about their cheap cruises in one breath and then whining about the cost of testing and quarantining in the next breath. I bet P&P don't realize that they can't use those tests they took with them to get on their cruise (whenever its due to leave) and they have to either test at a lab or CVS/Walgreens in Florida or order one of the online monitored tests approved by the cruise line. I'm sure that will be another entertaining moaning vlog when the time comes but it' s clearly spelled out on every single cruise line's website at the moment.

Reactions: 9
Which why you should have insurance which covers you in this situation. Our insurance does so have no worries if we had a positive test if on a holiday.

Reactions: 4
Which why you should have insurance which covers you in this situation. Our insurance does so have no worries if we had a positive test if on a holiday.
Most insurance plans are refusing the coverage now (atleast here in Canada) because the govt has advised against travelling and with the new variant. That's why it's a crap shoot to travel at the moment. The fine print on Covid coverage is just as shady as any other travel insurance.

Reactions: 6
From what I'm seeing on the dibb many policies require you to pay and get reimbursed when you come home. If mam, dad, and 2 kids go and dad tests positive the insurance is telling mom and kids to go home as they won't be covered if they stay with him. 18+ 'kids' are also being told to go home alone which I don't disagree with but seems to surprise people that the insurance won't pay for the 19-year-old to stay behind. So you have to read the fine print on the fine print. Seems some people heard they were covered but never questioned when they'd be reimbursed. Someone there now stayed on in a deluxe hotel but insurance saying they'll only cover up to X amount per night.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They've just posted a video from last night at Universal on boat transport with no mask on and then walking around Universal with no masks on. Meanwhile, Pouty has bought some new cloth masks at Walmart. lol Can't make their stupidity up! They probably want to see if they can get it while they're there for more views. I wouldn't put it past them.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Seeing what he did with those cloth masks at the crepe truck at DLP it's clear that will protect him against diddly squat . As someone said above it's inevitable that they will catch it out there even if they've had the booster as they are constantly out and about amongst it. No issue with that as it's their choice. It's the fallout when they (or their family) do catch it that will be 🍿

My mum get these from the doctors she gets acid in her stomach! If these were prescribed by the doctors I’m not sure if you can get these over the counter ! He hasn’t got IBS and he stil think he has! I might be wrong but I think someone is giving him prescription medication and he also taking other tit for his so called IBS

Attachments

Last edited:
They better hurry up and catch it for views soon because the way it's going most people will have it, get over it and go on with their business and they'll be holed up somewhere trying to make a big song and dance for views. I have no doubt at all that some vloggers are hoping to be the first live vlogging from their room after testing positive. Get Binky is the type of plonker who would love doing that! I remember him there in a storm and trying to film it like they were about to be swept off on the breeze.

My mum get these from the doctors she gets acid in her stomach! If these were prescribed by the doctors I’m not sure if you can get these over the counter ! He hasn’t got IBS and he stil think he has! I might be wrong but I think someone is giving him prescription medication and he also taking other tit for his so called IBS
Yes my mam takes those too. She has colitis, they are on prescription for her.

Esomeprazole can be brought over the counter as well as the senokot, buscopan and fybogel also pictured. However, it’s much more cost effective to get on prescription. The medications pictured is an anti spasmodic, and for constipation- I would of expected to see other meds, if he has IBS. It looks like he’s self medicating- and not doing it very well

Reactions: 8
Esomeprazole can be brought over the counter as well as the senokot, buscopan and fybogel also pictured. However, it’s much more cost effective to get on prescription. The medications pictured is an anti spasmodic, and for constipation- I would of expected to see other meds, if he has IBS. It looks like he’s self medicating- and not doing it very well
30 days sober will cure his “ibs”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Would be so funny to bump into them and call them luke & Rich or David and Ian to see what their reactions would be!

Even funnier if they are decked out in TLG hats and hoodies at the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.