The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And prick said he not going to buy any clothes coz he dont need anything who goes to Florida and not buy anything !

Reactions: 6
The Insta story with the “reviews” on the new vlog is just 🤮 the gushy garbage from people that pay you to see it early. What a load of bollocks. I wonder if they’d block patreons if they gave constructive feedback, I know they block you the second that you say you won’t give them anymore money 🤔
But not one comment on the one they put up publicly announcing their trip. That's how much non-paying people care. lol

Reactions: 7
Did they actually say they are taking a case, packed by someone else, full of food and snacks that they have no idea about? WTF guys, so wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I still don't understand why they pack so much clothes. You're clearly staying in a condo/villa/with friends with laundry facilities. Nobody needs to take 15 tshirts plus another week's worth of button down shirts plus 10 pairs of shorts or whatever he said it was. Take a week's worth of tops and shorts (god forbid you re-wear the same thing later in the week), plus the 3 pairs of jeans/pants, a hoodie, sweater, and a few pairs of shoes/sandals. That would be fine even for the cruise they're going on... if they don't already have Covid by then.

Did they actually say they are taking a case, packed by someone else, full of food and snacks that they have no idea about? WTF guys, so wrong
It would have been great if it was full of drugs and they got caught. lol

Just saw that Morgan from Very Unofficial Travel Guides and his husband caught Covid while they were in Orlando for the past few weeks. They tested positive now that they're back in Germany. Well his husband is positive so far and not Morgan but Morgan figures he will be.

Last edited:
Okay, so they were originally booked for 2022, but decided they had nothing to do after Christmas with the girls (no other family is worthy to spend time with), so pulled forward their trip to spend Christmas there (even though they are not Disney people). Upgraded to premium economy (one way) for £217 (Prick was wetting himself with excitement to tell ppl at the bargain price).

As has been said, they are doing this because 1) they are scared of another lockdown and wanted to get there ASAP and 2) they are trying to save their dying channel!! They saw how many other channels were already travelling out there and getting videos out and thought they would try to capitalise on it!

But sadly, as it obvious from the pictures with people, they are just not happy people, there is no joy in anything apart from conning sheep of money for empty trips.
When checking in your luggage .. Q1 have you packed your own case A .. Yes, this is we’re the liar guys will have to lie to the authorities, they packed 2 bags but not the 3rd one!!!! Liar 1 🤥 & Liar 🤥 2

• Wow
Reactions: 11
OMG how did they answer that question at the airline check in about did they pack their own bags ?

Reactions: 9
The lady with the dark hair and black top is friends with Chris Lost In Florida. She and her husband was on one of their Universal vlogs not that long ago.

OMG how did they answer that question at the airline check in about did they pack their own bags ?
Lee will be frantically be editing any mention of this suitcase out of the next couple of vlogs now it’s been mentioned here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never take old magic bands with me, pretty sure the shelf life is only 2 years on them & also don’t you need to individually link magic bands? So if you decide to change them daily you have to relink them?
No, once linked it stays linked 👍

Reactions: 3
Your comment isn't showing for me, so they have probably not approved it. I mean, it is a perfectly valid question to ask . . .
How dare anyone question them though 🙄

So they didn’t fly upper for £90? Is that what they’d said before? There are so many untruths it’s hard to keep up!

How dare anyone question them though 🙄

So they didn’t fly upper for £90? Is that what they’d said before? There are so many untruths it’s hard to keep up!
They can't keep track of their own lies. Shocker.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Being safe on a flight is so important. It’s not right them promoting breaking the safety rules

Reactions: 8
Being safe on a flight is so important. It’s not right them promoting breaking the safety rules
Doesn't surprise me in the least. I mean, they went on back to back cruises when they weren't supposed to. I'm sure there's lots of rules and regs that they flout all the time.

I’ve contacted Virgin Atlantic about it and she don’t care if I get banned off this site because flight safety is the most important thing and should be taken absolutely seriously

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.