The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does seem very strange that they've said they're spending Christmas Day on their own. Surely if they were in the country they would spend it with family. Maybe off to Florida for the rest of December and whole of January. That's why they've finished filming Vlogmas so early, needed time to do all their packing and shutting up the caravan.
They chose to spend christmas away from their family last year. I think its because Prick wants the day exactly how he wants it, i doubt its a new thing. He strikes me as a grinch underneath all the fake christmas cheer

Reactions: 13
They have Christmas alone so Prick can get rat arsed and be obnoxious and nasty with no one to witness

Reactions: 13
They have Christmas alone so Prick can get rat arsed and be obnoxious and nasty with no one to witness
Perhaps the family doesn’t want to spend it with them (who can blame them!) I know I wouldn’t want a camera stuck in my face all day long, being expected to ‘perform’

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm surprised that they haven't decided to renew their wedding vows yet. Imagine all the views, presents, attention, money.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They have previously said that they got married purely for business reasons, that it was a registry do where they turned up wearing normal clothes. There was no family present. So just pity the family who are good enough to be used for views but not good enough to attend their wedding 💔

Reactions: 8
I can understand getting married on your own at a registry office, thats what we chose with just two great friends as witnesses. However doing it for business reasons just takes the love and joy away from what should be a loving union. If you love eachother why not enjoy and celebrate. And not dressing smart is just disrespectful in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
I can understand getting married on your own at a registry office, thats what we chose with just two great friends as witnesses. However doing it for business reasons just takes the love and joy away from what should be a loving union. If you love eachother why not enjoy and celebrate. And not dressing smart is just disrespectful in my opinion.
Kind of sums them up perfectly really.

Reactions: 7
Yes, it's pretty shocking their content and the shite quality of it when you think about this being a full-time job for them vs. Hannah or L&R or Karen Bee who are doing vlogmas as a bit of fun besides their full time jobs and everything else going on in their lives. But that's the key right there, those people actually have lives and enjoy them vs. these two layabouts who are miserable and think chucking crap in a slow cooker or donating a pair of socks to charity is content.
Karen Bee is dreadful and trying to copy HR. Proper Leech.

Reactions: 4
Def something fishing going on. Just watched their vlogmas and they haven’t even done fake Xmas with the girls. Unless they actually didn’t want to vlog anything near Xmas……

Karen Bee is dreadful and trying to copy HR. Proper Leech.
Haahaa I think she’s a bit harmless but just dreadful at vlogging. Her content is god awful, worse than lodge guys. Her face is always 99% of the screen

Reactions: 6
Def something fishing going on. Just watched their vlogmas and they haven’t even done fake Xmas with the girls. Unless they actually didn’t want to vlog anything near Xmas……

Haahaa I think she’s a bit harmless but just dreadful at vlogging. Her content is god awful, worse than lodge guys. Her face is always 99% of the screen
They filmed the fake Christmas Eve with the girls last Friday or Saturday so that'll be shown on the real Christmas eve.

Reactions: 5
22/12 vlog
Nick the muppet chef or one knife chef has to have Decaf as to a bad tummy at the same time eating a mince pie you could not make this tit up ibs

Sending presents to each other however dumb and dumber send out rude presents however expect expensive presents to be sent to them Pure scum balls

Looking at towns Christmas lights in their PJ‘s where I come from only chavs do that odd balls

Thank God for LR Dreaming

EB3FD700-F357-40A0-A2B0-250A3BA1011A.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.