The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
22/12 vlog
Nick the muppet chef or one knife chef has to have Decaf as to a bad tummy at the same time eating a mince pie you could not make this tit up ibs

Sending presents to each other however dumb and dumber send out rude presents however expect expensive presents to be sent to them Pure scum balls

Looking at towns Christmas lights in their PJ‘s where I come from only chavs do that odd balls

Thank God for LR Dreaming

View attachment 939020
more like stinky balls

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Every time they send out a present/gift to anyone who they know, it always has to be something rude, or a horrible edible gift where the recipient will obviously not like it. They legit get pleasure out of other people trying horrendous foods and drinks.

Reactions: 9
Every time they send out a present/gift to anyone who they know, it always has to be something rude, or a horrible edible gift where the recipient will obviously not like it. They legit get pleasure out of other people trying horrendous foods and drinks.
It is just so crass and shows what they actually think of those that fund their lifestyle. Seems there's only about 14 kerchingas still being duped though which can only be a good thing.

Reactions: 10
"Still on hold."
"Call into Virgin."
Yes, the twats are trying to flout covid and go to floooooridaahh.

Reactions: 6
Nick loves his “community” coz they’re the only ones who think he’s funny, and of course the community KERCHINGA’s have to buy them thoughtful gifts and they get crap in return!!

Reactions: 8
I've not watched the latest slog but over the last few they have said about being on hold with Virgin, said something about Bath and Bodyworks next time they go to Flooooriiiidaaaaa and said "whenever that may be" and another tattler shared a zoomed in image of their Disney countdown with writing on it!
I wouldn't be suprised if they go, they definitely can't go to DLP at the moment

Reactions: 7
I've not watched the latest slog but over the last few they have said about being on hold with Virgin, said something about Bath and Bodyworks next time they go to Flooooriiiidaaaaa and said "whenever that may be" and another tattler shared a zoomed in image of their Disney countdown with writing on it!
I wouldn't be suprised if they go, they definitely can't go to DLP at the moment
They were sent the bath and bodywork’s stuff by a sheep, they admitted they’d never been into the store in America and didn’t know where to purchase it from over here. Nick seemed to be on hold to Virgin for a good part if the vlog, I think it’s a decoy!

When driving through town to park to get fries, Nick goes to drive through a bus only lane then it cuts off. I hope he continued driving and has a nice festive fine 😎

• Haha
It's quite interesting getting snippets of them from Lisa and Ade's vlog.

They look like they're constantly in a rush and totally not in the moment when they're at Disney Parks, especially when you compare them to Lisa and Ade who take their time, enjoy their surroundings and let themselves properly relax.

It's all about creating content and thinking they're better than anyone else with Leigh and Nick.

They look like they're constantly in a rush and totally not in the moment when they're at Disney Parks, especially when you compare them to Lisa and Ade who take their time, enjoy their surroundings and let themselves properly relax.

It's all about creating content and thinking they're better than anyone else with Leigh and Nick.

I agree, although I'm not rushing to watch Lisa and Ade as they are annoying with their constant WDW comparisons and saying "Now this feels like Disney" which is annoying stupid when they are at Disney! Just not their beloved Disney World

I agree, although I'm not rushing to watch Lisa and Ade as they are annoying with their constant WDW comparisons and saying "Now this feels like Disney" which is annoying stupid when they are at Disney! Just not their beloved Disney World
I watched one of Lisa and Ades videos from years ago when she reviewed Bahama Bay Resort, I think she complained about trees growing and blocking views?? and within 5 mins of any video her voice just annoys

• Haha
I watched one of Lisa and Ades videos from years ago when she reviewed Bahama Bay Resort, I think she complained about trees growing and blocking views?? and within 5 mins of any video her voice just annoys
Someone wrote on her comment didn’t screen shot it at the time that she should act her age she reminds them of a little girl and with her annoying voice

Reactions: 2
Her voice is so annoying, so whiney! I only watch to see my lovely DLP as I miss it! Plus it's fun to see how Prick and Pouty act around them! Like the walking super fast everywhere!

So P&P moaned about Cafe Agrabah but Lisa and Ade loved it and didn't really moan about the food being packed away. Plus they said they were late for the meal, whoch we now see is because they went to see the Christmas show, which they were also too late for 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10

Wow!! That rushing around by Nick. It's so odd! It's like he's rushing so he doesn't miss out on something. Odd, but every interesting to see them from another angle..

Nick, just letting you know that Holmfirth is actually a town and not a village like you said.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.