The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211224-090135~2.png

Have an amazing time guys. Atleast if you're over there, you don't have to face the covid Infested farm shop this year for food 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If/when they catch it at least they won’t have to worry about getting back to the UK for work. They can scam people from anywhere in the world as long as they’ve got a camera and laptop.

Reactions: 12
Let's see Prick try and rush through the crowds like he did in that DLP vlog!

• Haha
Let's see Prick try and rush through the crowds like he did in that DLP vlog!
total bell ends ,lame meet ups with bazza and his mum being tight wads , sharing a piece of toast , walking off over half and half , bloody hell

total bell ends ,lame meet ups with bazza and his mum being tight wads , sharing a piece of toast , walking off over half and half , bloody hell
wanking

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Such liars and it was very clear they were going.
Everywhere is busy, masks are now required all over the place.
Queues will be horrendous

Brits are getting covid over there and having horrendous issues finding accommodation to stay in as most places dont want them. Flights have to be changed, sometimes at their cost.

Restaurants are busy, they have very few staff so service is slow if you can get seated in the first place

Reactions: 13
It’s so funny, we can all agree they are going to hate it. It will be so busy and awkward with the restrictions. One this that I LOVE is that they no doubt will be editing and uploading in jan, as that’s what they did last time.

My partner just said “uploading in January is the lowest advert costs for the year, they won’t even make much money off the views” which is so true! I just googled it and you get less than half the ‘ad sense’ than the rest of the year. Notice how most vloggers don’t upload anything in January because it’s just not worth the bother.

They are so dumb

Reactions: 10
Well well well, the clues were there.
In a couple of vlogs Prick was on hold to Virgin.
Pouty wanting to lose 9lbs for........Prick interrupting him quickly.
The Secret Santa Prick received, a Molton Brown (or as Prick called it Molton and Brown) travel kit "for your travel adventures" Then Pouty quickly diverting the conversation. That particular sheep knew they were going, Hi Jade and Hannah!
Too much describing their 'plans' between now and when the lodge shuts and dropping the presents off early.
Plus, only one night to enjoy the tree in their bedroom?

Well done P&P *slow clap 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t get how showing yourself to be total liars on camera drives up their views. It will be extremely busy and double the cost.

Such liars and it was very clear they were going.
Everywhere is busy, masks are now required all over the place.
Queues will be horrendous

Brits are getting covid over there and having horrendous issues finding accommodation to stay in as most places dont want them. Flights have to be changed, sometimes at their cost.

Restaurants are busy, they have very few staff so service is slow if you can get seated in the first place
It's going to be hilarious how they deal with any of this.

Reactions: 11
I don’t get how showing yourself to be total liars on camera drives up their views. It will be extremely busy and double the cost.
A lady I work with is there at the moment with her family (family of four) after they had to rearrange their holiday. Their original holiday was costing around £7000. Now they've had to change things and get tests etc it's working out around £11,000 now and with hardly any spending money at all. The hurdles she's had to jump too. I don't fancy it right now.

Reactions: 9
A lady I work with is there at the moment with her family (family of four) after they had to rearrange their holiday. Their original holiday was costing around £7000. Now they've had to change things and get tests etc it's working out around £11,000 now and with hardly any spending money at all. The hurdles she's had to jump too. I don't fancy it right now.
Neither do I, it will still be there if and when things get a little more 'normal'

Reactions: 8
Let's hope they've both got good Covid travel insurance and have declared all their self diagnosed pre existing conditions 👀

And what a relief for all the residents of Far Grange Caravan Park & Titanic Mills, Linthwaite having a delightful twit Free zone for the next 6 weeks whilst the Lodge Twats spend all their remaining moolah in Floridaaaaaaaaaaaaa and on Covid road trips around USA.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think they will have lied to the sheep and they would all have known about it as part of the 'in' crowd. Just the non paying viewers they have been lying too and even then it was the worst kept secret because they just cannot keep their mouth shut!!

They will think they are being clever and think its a secret and so a great big reveal ta-da moment which going by the comment count on insta has been one of their most popular posts in a while but good luck to them! I don't think they are going to enjoy it as much as they think especially with the constant watching of pennies, needing to book in parks, pay for fastpass, wearing masks all the time.

Thought their son was visting them so the Covid Guys can go on the pull out in the office :ROFLMAO:

Is it time for a new LG meme👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.