The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they're mooching off Chris and Jenn for Xmas and then moving into to Chez Bazza. lol Either way, I can't wait for the tit show to play out. Florida is the last place I'd want to be right now as it has been through most of Covid. Even if you don't get Covid, anything could happen... you get bit by fire ants and need to go to the hospital (happened to my mum back in the day), get in a fender bender and need to get checked out, etc. It's a long time to be in an area where the hospitals are already beyond capacity.

Reactions: 8
Money can't be tight, numerous cruises, constant days out, lunch out most days this year. I reckon though they won't cope with the huge crowds and covid with their weird mental mind sets it will be melt down central! Happy Twatmas Guys!

Reactions: 11
Money can't be tight, numerous cruises, constant days out, lunch out most days this year. I reckon though they won't cope with the huge crowds and covid with their weird mental mind sets it will be melt down central! Happy Twatmas Guys!
At the same time they spend minimal amounts on anything interesting. Cheap clothes, they always share food, cheap cafes, they never really buy much but crp off amazon. They 100% have gone to Florida to try and save their dying channel.

their vlogmas views were terrible compared to the last couple ofyears and even the cruises weren’t great $$. This is a make or break Florida trip for them

Reactions: 10
Some one just posted a pic on FB of them with leighvil and prick, they were on the same flight. They looked their usual scruffy dad with a bad dye job selves.

Reactions: 13
I hope it’s been booked a while cos the park reservations were very limited, over the last few weeks no poppin in & out on a whim cos they’re ANNUAL PASS HOLDERS don’t ya know, wonder how many times we’ll here that, they’ll still need park reservations and rides like ROTR is an Individual Lightening Lane ride and pple staying on sight get 1st dibs, this is gonna be fun!! THE LYING GUYS

Reactions: 12
I hope it’s been booked a while cos the park reservations were very limited, over the last few weeks no poppin in & out on a whim cos they’re ANNUAL PASS HOLDERS don’t ya know, wonder how many times we’ll here that, they’ll still need park reservations and rides like ROTR is an Individual Lightening Lane ride and pple staying on sight get 1st dibs, this is gonna be fun!! THE LYING GUYS
wouldn't surprise me if they got a DAS pass for pricks IBS

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Some one just posted a pic on FB of them with leighvil and prick, they were on the same flight. They looked their usual scruffy dad with a bad dye job selves.
I wonder if they were told to not post the pic on the group till P&P had announced their arrival themselves?

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they were told to not post the pic on the group till P&P had announced their arrival themselves?
Whoa there’s a block right there if they’ve gone rogue and posted without permish!! Unless of course they’re one of The Liar Guys top tier Kerchingas or a 💩 noser!!

Reactions: 8
I wonder if that was why The Liars announced they where at MCO last night rather than wait until the last vlogfakemas?

Reactions: 7
Can anyone be able to post the pic on here please !
Screenshot_20211224_145745.jpg

It was on the Orlando group

Maybe they were planning a "Surprise, guess where we are?" post in front of the Castle today but meeting lodgers at baggage claim spoilt it? 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So they were on the same flight as them the entire time, as opposed to just part of the flight, that statement makes no sense!!
Well maybe not, the sheep think that those 2 can walk on water so maybe they think that they can fly too 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.