The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is the guy who painted 2 bespoke pictures for them and all he gets is a hope you are better? :mad:

And why not wait a week instead of doing a fake Xmas?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
They could easily do a daily vlogmas, it doesn't need to be long just something relative, even filmed the day before. This would mean that the sheep could go to the Christmas market whilst it is still on!

They could then have a week off between Christmas and new year without vlogging

To be honest, doing shorter daily vlogs would not be that much more work that what they are already producing as they have no fancy editing etc added to their videos. But shorter videos would mean being able to put less ads on them! Why only have 2 ads on 2 videos when you can have 6 ads on 1!

• Haha
Why on earth can Prick not pronounce tartiflette properly yet he laughs at Pouty’s attempts?

To be honest, doing shorter daily vlogs would not be that much more work that what they are already producing as they have no fancy editing etc added to their videos. But shorter videos would mean being able to put less ads on them! Why only have 2 ads on 2 videos when you can have 6 ads on 1!
if you just use adblocker, they will get nothing from the ads?

They just need to upload 5 minutes of something relevant from day 1- 24 in December in real time or do a 5 minute chatty upload of opening advents or dancing around like clowns, then take off Christmas week like normal people. Instead they upload Fraudmas filmed from 8th Nov and wonder why Christmas markets aren't open yet?!

Reactions: 8
Yes, it's pretty shocking their content and the shite quality of it when you think about this being a full-time job for them vs. Hannah or L&R or Karen Bee who are doing vlogmas as a bit of fun besides their full time jobs and everything else going on in their lives. But that's the key right there, those people actually have lives and enjoy them vs. these two layabouts who are miserable and think chucking crap in a slow cooker or donating a pair of socks to charity is content.
I agree all these people have more in their life. The two miserable gits spend their time trying to come up with copycat ideas for their languishing channel

Reactions: 8
It’s stupid celebrating Xmas with the girls early ! And than do it all again on Christmas Day I don’t see the point 🤣😂

Reactions: 6
if you just use adblocker, they will get nothing from the ads?
Yeah I have been using adblocker for years but a lot of people don't or watch on their phones. I turned it off for one video to see how many they do put on and was really shocked! I can only imagine it would be worse on videos they think will perform better like Florida vlogs.

Reactions: 5
Oh good grief. It's a party but the ppricks are still sat next to each other, opposite Jade and next to the family.
Why the hell do people think that these two care about anyone. Even on the dance floor it's the same old faces

Batty B would drive me crazy, is she really like thus or is it for the camera

Why that awful music and not something Christmassy

Probably over the limit for driving

Reactions: 9
Assume they we’re not allowed to vlog properly at the party with the poor phone quality.

Nick describing something ... "A busk in a cut out thing" .. shall we go with A bust in an alcove!!

• Haha
I reckon that the people at the Christmas get together are the sum total of their "fans" these days! Those christmas shirts were worn for the meal and dancing, for bowling the next day and then Rise Hall afterwards, they must've stunk!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How many of them from that party got covid do we think?, I swear if they mention one more time other inconsiderate people I will loose my tit!!

Reactions: 12
I’m not one for police others mask wearing or fired worrying about covid 24/7, but Jesus Christ, this pair of pricks spent half a vlog moaning about a shop being busy and then went to that party? The mind boggles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.