The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a tit vlog... if he says Mrs Hinch one more time i think I'll puke... and your hair transplant Pouty regardless of what your hairdresser or Prick says was a waste of money! Why keep telling us that the vlogs are fake and out out of time, WE KNOW!!!

Reactions: 6
Did anyone hear Marsha and monkey say “mum decorated the tree without us” in a really sad voice. I would never consider leaving my kids out of doing this

Reactions: 5
Hilarious that Prick's clearly just found out about Mrs Hinch...approximately 3 years behind everyone else.

The friends that are there at the lodge are the ones that were on one of the cruises with them. I notice how whenever they mention their names, there's a hesitation over getting all 3 names out like they really don't know them very well and are struggling to remember their names. Very strange.

Friggin Tartiflette again and they sill can't pronounce it. Tartty Faletty. And once again Prick humiliating Pouty for mis pronunciation when he's never once said it correctly.

Reactions: 7
I never decorated the tree growing up, I’m sure it’s different for each family, I’m sure it’s a difficult time for all 3 of them.

Reactions: 3
And don't forget the mince pie they share could not make that tit up 😆😆

The reason why nick the chef has always bad guts they use the same knife to cut meat then cut a mince pie Basic food hygiene However being a chef as he makes out he would know that

You could not make it up 😂😂
Wednesday 15th December pork pie vlog

Nick the IBS bullshiter out today eating pork pie pork scratchings jam and doughnuts could not make it up

The dirty honking PJs on now for so many days what is funny the comment of the day they had their family do the stupid dance however pouty father pulled away as did not want to know on Instagram been up couple of days and only had a 349 likes and a couple of comments not doing that we'll not surprising

We should all hit the dislike on youtube then these scammers fake bullshiter get the hint

Did they ever review that crease remover they took on the cruise? if not then it cant have worked

I never decorated the tree growing up, I’m sure it’s different for each family, I’m sure it’s a difficult time for all 3 of them.
OK, I haven't followed long enough to know... what happened with the girls' father? I've often wondered but nothing was said in any of the videos I've watched but those have mostly been the Florida vlogs and then vlogmas last year.

Wednesday 15th December pork pie vlog

Nick the IBS bullshiter out today eating pork pie pork scratchings jam and doughnuts could not make it up

The dirty honking PJs on now for so many days what is funny the comment of the day they had their family do the stupid dance however pouty father pulled away as did not want to know on Instagram been up couple of days and only had a 349 likes and a couple of comments not doing that we'll not surprising

We should all hit the dislike on youtube then these scammers fake bullshiter get the hint
None of the fake vlogmas have gone over 10k most hovering around 8k... absolutely useless in reality

Reactions: 4
So with the rise of Omicron cases, wonder if any of their holidays will play out!! Or if they do take a chance and go get forced into quarantine on return or refused boarding to fly home! Can see these 2 complaining non stop if they do and expecting compensation!

So with the rise of Omicron cases, wonder if any of their holidays will play out!! Or if they do take a chance and go get forced into quarantine on return or refused boarding to fly home! Can see these 2 complaining non stop if they do and expecting compensation!
Nothing a chargeback to the government can’t resolve!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On BBC News, UK tourists banned from France from this Saturday. I hope P&P had planned a pre Christmas DLP trip.

Sorry to those who have though.

Reactions: 8
On BBC News, UK tourists banned from France from this Saturday. I hope P&P had planned a pre Christmas DLP trip.

Sorry to those who have though.
This was my first thought. Then I felt bad for all the none pricks who have had their plans ruined.

Reactions: 9
The reality is that wherever and whenever they are off, they can afford the extra time/costs if they test positive as they do sweet FA.
Anyone think they've caught it before and still gone out and about?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.