The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wbo mixes unwrapped cheese in one airtight box and then wonders why it all smells the same. Also it looked as if the Stilton had seen better days as it was all dried out, my other half would have thrown it out ages ago.

Reactions: 10
Someone should make a highlight reel of how nasty and awful they are and plaster it everywhere along with their be kind shite - hypocrites both of them
I think they're both full of nastiness. Those stupid thin cheap socks for the homeless, the clue is HOMELESS , they need thick thermal socks not thin novelty socks but then again it's not about real charity it's about pretending to be kind. And again a smells like arse comment , very festive not!

Reactions: 11
Prick picks up bit of paper that's from cracker "I've got the history of Tom Smith"
Prick 5 seconds after "I wonder who Invented the Christmas hat and crackers?"
Try reading the bit of paper!

(I only say this because we had these crackers at work once and I read the bit of paper 🤣)

Reactions: 5
Does anyone comment on their youtube channel about the amount of money being spent thanks to their followers... sheep..

Reactions: 5
I was thinking the same. Must be many critical comments to only allow such a small amount through
I was trying to see who uploads at 6pm when they do to compare. Hanna Ricketts now has over double the subs (she just did a post for 50k!) but has 140 comments, so surely they should be getting nearly half that?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone comment on their youtube channel about the amount of money being spent thanks to their followers... sheep..

Do you think they are taken off?
I think there is a setting that all comments are held, and only when they’ve approved them they show. You can tell, as it can be 30 mins before any appear.. must be so weird having to pre check it every time!!

Reactions: 6
I was trying to see who uploads at 6pm when they do to compare. Hanna Ricketts now has over double the subs (she just did a post for 50k!) but has 140 comments, so surely they should be getting nearly half that?
Hannah’s vlogmas is really good, it makes such a difference when it’s done in real time not in November! I’m sure they film a weeks worth in one day.

Yes, it's pretty shocking their content and the shite quality of it when you think about this being a full-time job for them vs. Hannah or L&R or Karen Bee who are doing vlogmas as a bit of fun besides their full time jobs and everything else going on in their lives. But that's the key right there, those people actually have lives and enjoy them vs. these two layabouts who are miserable and think chucking crap in a slow cooker or donating a pair of socks to charity is content.

Yes, it's pretty shocking their content and the shite quality of it when you think about this being a full-time job for them vs. Hannah or L&R or Karen Bee who are doing vlogmas as a bit of fun besides their full time jobs and everything else going on in their lives. But that's the key right there, those people actually have lives and enjoy them vs. these two layabouts who are miserable and think chucking crap in a slow cooker or donating a pair of socks to charity is content.
It makes such a difference when you have a life and also not just doing things for views. Hannah and L&R have genuine interests and don’t need to manipulate what they do to keep a patreon list happy. I’m pleased to see her hit 50k. Will have to disagree on Karen’s, her skills in vlogging are pretty dreadful lol.

the lack of genuine content from the lodge guys has really shown in vlogmas. Also viewers haven’t grown, so it’s not just us on here

Soon as it 6pm they sit on the laptop and delete comments i bet they constantly check all day
Back in the day before I realised what greedy talentless so n so's they are I made a comment re Pricks eating habits as in they were probably aggravating his gut, it was a perfectly nice comment not rude or aggressive but I guess constructive criticism of the way they prepare food and the type of foods they eat , I found myself removed and blocked from all their Facebook groups. This was when the lights went on as to just what they're like!

It's OK Prick, Michael Buble isn't losing sleep about you not being a fan because he's chubby. What with his beautiful wife, sweet kids (one of which has recovered from cancer), and millions in the bank, I'm sure he much more thankful for what he has than your cunty self.

Funny though, most of their hangers on are chubby to fat so how does he really feel about his so-called friends?
The only thing keeping him from being chubby is his fake ibs. Wait till the gin gives him a gut. Asshole

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.